TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

RomanesEuntDomus

Kiwifarms hauseigener Quotennager
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thought before transitioning she was goofy looking on her best days and those were few and far between and flat out ugly most of the time?
No kidding.
When I heard JesuOtaku was trans, I thought "Oh, it all makes sense now... 'she' always looked kinda weird, turns out she's an MtF troon", then I found out that she was FtM... shitty genes, good riddance, I say.

PuniPuniFag

kiwifarms.net

I love that Hope is just like "fuck it, ill just talk and jumpcut, while anime is playing on TV" kind of way. She was way more interesting as anime reviewing girl (that didn't read manga, even thou Otaku read manga). Also she is still judging the shows based on itself, with filer and adaptation difference from source material.
At least he cut his hair so we don't have to see that horrendous mullet.

mariomario64

kiwifarms.net
So it seems Hope started to chime in about the recent Digimon "controversy" that has been going on with Chiaki Konoka and the Digimon Tamers live event that happened a few days ago. Somebody was able to reply back but it will probably get "canceled" for having wrong think.

Screenshot_20210803-134201_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Fat Tub of Lard

kiwifarms.net
So it seems Hope started to chime in about the recent Digimon "controversy" that has been going on with Chiaki Konoka and the Digimon Tamers live event that happened a few days ago. Somebody was able to reply back but it will probably get "canceled" for having wrong think.

View attachment 2408412
I don't know who this EMS is, but I'd like to buy him a drink.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Hopes whole internet existence is based on being saved by whiteknighting and doing what is currently popular. She is such a tool, that makes every tool in the shed feeling ashamed. Its not about show being good or bad, but politically correct based on modern feminazi doctrine. Also she is pathological liar, manipulator, all-around bad person with god complex, who has no morals or shame.

The only victims of her lifestyle are the people who were in contact with her: audience, exes, collages, collaborators and husband. Most of them still haven't learned their lesion or died.

JamesFargo

Saying "oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
@Kevin Roberts, you make JO out to be the absolute bottom of the barrel at Channel Awesome.

What do you think set JO apart from that rogues gallery? Is it the whoring, or something more sinister? 🤔

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Well, I use to comment on TGWTG videos. She was the first one where community tried to justify her actions and defend her a lot. For example, when I asked where is her weekly video, the response from the other members (not her or people from the site) was "she posted it on the twitter" and I was like "I don't have twitter, she could have posted on the site, for other members to see", where whiteknights just started to justify her, because she is a girl, she is good natured and how dare I ask for her weekly video (at that time I didn't realize that the whole site was based on exposure, once you were picked up, you could stop making videos altogether).

So basically, my hateboner for her comes from the fact that she was the first person on the site that made me realize that the king is naked, and that there is something rotten in the Denmark. I use to be a big TGWTG fan, huge one and Hopes arrogance, lying, despicable stuff that she did before and after that point and trying to justify her every action just made me realize that there is a huge difference between online persona and a person who is playing that same persona. And the funny thing is, she isn't even no. 1, or 2, or 3 on my top 10 worst list on TGWTG. She is no. 5, making her mediocre and forgettable altogether.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Alison never pissed me off, none of TGWTG ppl did (except maybe Lanipator and his Outside of Otaku skit heavy, badly researched cringe show, that he made solely based on his online popularity as part of the Team 4 Star).

Hope is different, instead of going for Movie or OVA review (because weekly show needs time to watch and edit into an episode), she made excuses why she didn't make more review based content, tons of spinoff show that went nowhere. Also she was hiding behind everyone, her fans, her collages, her boss, her boyfriend, her husband. And when needed, she had no problem to betray each and every one of them, and funny thing, most of them still remanded friendly or in love with her.

Last edited:

JamesFargo

Saying "oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
And when needed, she had no problem to betray each and every one of them, and funny thing, most of them still remanded friendly or in love with her.
There is a disparity between the gawky and last-picked nerds you see onscreen, and the HS drama backstage: "friends" who’ll stab you in the back just to clamber onto your corpse and stand that little bit higher on the social ladder. I guess right down to the hormonal boys jockeying for attention from the popular girls!

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
And also I was permabanned from TGWTG site and Spoony forums, for posting anti-tgwtg producer messages. On TGWTG I taunted mods and on Spoony ones I posted remark that she is selfpromoting whore flat as ironing board and that none would fuck her.

Scarlett herself banned me, few months before her and Noah's breakup, and his post about chaining her her in his basement and loving her, his way. I also posted self-promotion whore tweet on Zac Bertschys old tweeter account, before it got hacked and made a new one, only to off himself, like an hero.

Life has a strange sense of humor.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net
And also I was permabanned from TGWTG site and Spoony forums, for posting anti-tgwtg producer messages. On TGWTG I taunted mods and on Spoony ones I posted remark that she is selfpromoting whore flat as ironing board and that none would fuck her.

Scarlett herself banned me, few months before her and Noah's breakup, and his post about chaining her her in his basement and loving her, his way. I also posted self-promotion whore tweet on Zac Bertschys old tweeter account, before it got hacked and made a new one, only to off himself, like an hero.

Life has a strange sense of humor.
Could be worse I guess. :/

Ghostpro

Will appear when I want to. But mostly a ghost.
kiwifarms.net
Alison never pissed me off, none of TGWTG ppl did (except maybe Lanipator and his Outside of Otaku skit heavy, badly researched cringe show, that he made solely based on his online popularity as part of the Team 4 Star).

Hope is different, instead of going for Movie or OVA review (because weekly show needs time to watch and edit into an episode), she made excuses why she didn't make more review based content, tons of spinoff show that went nowhere. Also she was hiding behind everyone, her fans, her collages, her boss, her boyfriend, her husband. And when needed, she had no problem to betray each and every one of them, and funny thing, most of them still remanded friendly or in love with her.

Life can be funny too. In comparison to back then. Hope is now in an arguably worst position than before. Her irrelevancy has grown to the point that not even sleeping her way up with both genders will help as it did before. It's only a matter of time before something happens that puts her in the middle of the fire, and all of the skeletons get put in the air.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Life can be funny too. In comparison to back then. Hope is now in an arguably worst position than before. Her irrelevancy has grown to the point that not even sleeping her way up with both genders will help as it did before. It's only a matter of time before something happens that puts her in the middle of the fire, and all of the skeletons get put in the air.
She claims to have things in the pipeline (and a rabbit looking for a new home) (link)
Hope_bunny_vaguepost.png

Condolences for the dead bunny