TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

JamesFargo

Saying "oh cool" as I put the gun in my mouth
kiwifarms.net
Say what you want about Lindsay Ellis, but she is way more attractive then Hope
Lindsay is a BlueCheck PowerPoint Presentation.

Hope is basically an e-thot. Or an early incarnation. If she were a bit younger she'd have a Twitch and TikTok channel UwU.

Given a choice, I would definitely go with Lindsay, if only so I won't wake up with my kidney stolen.

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lindsay is a BlueCheck PowerPoint Presentation.

Hope is basically an e-thot. Or an early incarnation. If she were a bit younger she'd have a Twitch and TikTok channel.

Given a choice, I would definitely go with Lindsay, if only so I won't wake up with my kidney stolen.
Lindsey needs your Liver more than your Kidney's.

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
after reading everything in this thread lately

Cold Case Files/Murder Documentary TV show on this when? Legit I think that something very, very fearsome is gestating in this absolute mire of human atrocity. When a criminal or selfish motive is tied back to money, everything always goes wrong. I'm calling this, not for schadenfrude, but knowing that shit like this always happens with a particularly rotten person like Hope Chapman.

My speculations:

1. Erin makes the mistake of going over to Hope's house with that suggestion @BlueSpark posted. These things happen:
1A. Erin murders Hope and she and her husband hide her dead body out in the woods/wherever
1B. Hope murders Erin, knowing that she will slander her reputation, and this eventually culminates in a manhunt when Erin's husband and family notices she's gone as well
1C. Erin is attacked or Hope is attacked or both attack each other and survive, and comes a huge ass legal battle over who did what that we'll never get the actual truth from

2. Todd will either wise up or be as fucking stupid as Zac, which leads to:
2A. Best case scenario, Todd successfully kicks Hope out of his home
2B. Worst case scenario, Hope decides to murder Todd and plays victim with a defense attorney
2C. Even worst case scenario, Todd does kick out Hope but Hope accuses Todd of rape/sexual molestation/assault, which drags Todd through some ugly legal battles

3. Wild Card, hypothesize what you think will happen

4. Hope makes the fucking mistake of plagiarizing Zac's work, leading Erin suing Hope for whatever pennies Zac's derivative fucking garbage bullshit brings (yeah motherfucker, how does it feel to be on the other end of the knife, you dicksucking weeaboo otaku scumfucker)

Honestly, this shit is both adrenaline pumpingly fascinating and terrifying. I don't think Hope's at a particularly good spot right now, especially since inflation is making everything going up in price and she's practically grasping at straws now since she has absolutely nothing to bring to the table and that Youtube has long gone without TGWTG/Channel Awesome and nothing of value was lost in time, and this could be the fucking bowling ball that smashes her down like a head on dead on strike.

Literally, the desperation and fear is so thick, I can literally cut it like a cake and have my own slice. I only have nothing but bad things and disasterous prospects to estimate, because Hope's karma is so up shit creek she's going to need to reincarnate in Hell to clean that record.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Hope would never kill. She will make her partner do it out of guilt for her. She is the kind of person who at first seems nice and supportive. But as time goes on, she reveals her true nature, and more, and more, her partner start to obey her, becomes more and more submissive to her and so on. She obviously picks a right person to go along with this, and slowly twists the knife after stabbing, first chance she gets.

Now I watched Todd's latest video, and we are at code yellow, people. She has yet to make her move, but give her time. She is obviously in the phase where she is doing everything the future partner (victim) is telling he to, softening and warming him up. I wouldn't be surprised if she still hasn't gone full F2M transformation and if everything fails, she will go for her women charms (what is left of it anyway, she can never go back). And Todd seems desperate enough, to fall for the trap.

Oh, bdw speaking of her transition, she still hasn't refunded those $20k, didn't she?

Last edited:

I Love Beef

OH YEAHHUH, SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM
kiwifarms.net
Hope would never kill. She will make her partner do it out of guilt for her. She is the kind of person who at first seems nice and supportive. But as time goes on, she reveals her true nature, and more, and more, her partner start to obey her, becomes more and more submissive to her and so on. She obviously picks a right person to go along with this, and slowly twists the knife after stabbing, first chance she gets.

Now I watched Todd's latest video, and we are at code yellow, people. She has yet to make her move, but give her time. She is obviously in the faze where she is doing everything the future partner (victim) is telling he to, softening and warming him up. I wouldn't be surprised if she still hasn't gone full F2M transformation and if everything fails, she will go for her women charms (what is left of it anyway, she can never go back). And Todd seems desperate enough, to fall for the trap.

Oh, bdw speaking of her transition, she still hasn't refunded those $20k, didn't she?
Well, as Null's been saying....

It costs $10,000 for gender reassignment surgery. It costs $20,000 for facial reconstruction surgery. It costs less than $100 for a DDOS attack. Guess what which one they went with?

And maybe it's just me, and maybe I've been watching True Crime too much, but I wouldn't put it above Hope to kill if she is desperate or is enticed enough. You are right, she will project and blame and play the victim, but she's the fucking whore who stole a townhouse from her first ex-boyfriend. If she's willing to do that, I guarantee she will try to do something absolutely heinous. Her transitioning even was a wild turn for me when I heard it. A threatening criminal is a very unpredictable individual when given temptation, and knowing her, she's a very greedy person. The only reason why she drove Zac to misery is because she was living in California and fucked him up the ass like a prison bitch. Now, she's realizing the gravy train isn't coming anymore to her town, and a lot of people don't like what she's become.

Maybe it will be the same song and dance with Todd, but we'll see.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Hope has no money.
HC_Patreon_18Oct2021.png

Yeah, that's $445/mo before the 8% Patreon fee, about $409.40 after. And her numbers have been steadily dropping
HC_graphtreon_18Oct2021.png

HC_SB2.png

HC_SB1.png

HC_SB3.png

Wow. For someone who has been in the game as long as she has, with the popularity of her topic (Anime/Manga/etc) and the tranny hugbox that she should be able to ride, she has no audience. None. I get her output is down after finding Zack's dead body and dealing with that shit but no audience, no content, no money, no wonder she's latched on to Todd. What skills or prospects does she even have?

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. For someone who has been in the game as long as she has, with the popularity of her topic (Anime/Manga/etc) and the tranny hugbox that she should be able to ride, she has no audience.
FtMs don't really get to ride the troon train to riches. That's for dudes who were born with cocks, whether or not they even bother cutting them off.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
She is probably doing a daily part time or full time minimum pay job to pay the bills and food. She basically reached the bottom, because

-she is in her 30s, not in her prime
-lots of pets
-she trooned, isn't popular with strait nerdy/geek male audience like before
-she divided her audience with her shitty behavior online
-she is blamed for Zaks death

Her ego is high, and she is still living in the past when she was popular (like Lupa and the rest of CTC bottom tier people), trying to claw her way back to the top. In her tiny mind, she deserves more then she is given, so she will do everything, even fuck a brow guy, to get back on top or what she considers top.

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
If she's willing to do that, I guarantee she will try to do something absolutely heinous.
I'm with Kevin on this one. Hope/Jacob has no criminal record. But they do have a pattern of behavior:
  • "borrows" money and gets pissed when it comes time to pay it back
  • makes plans that hinge on your cash flow
  • acts like "your money" is "our money" and by that they mean "their money"
  • treats you differently depending on how much you spend on them

Last edited:

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
I'm with Kevin on this one. Hope/Jacob has no criminal record. But they do have a pattern of behavior:
  • "borrows" money and gets pissed when it comes time to pay it back.
  • makes plans that hinge on your cash flow
  • acts like "your money" is "our money" and by that they mean "their money"
  • treats you differently depending on how much you spend on them

You forgot "blaming someone else for stealing the money, when she obviously spend it on herself"
"saying that she would return the money, but cant because (reasons)"

Wow. For someone who has been in the game as long as she has, with the popularity of her topic (Anime/Manga/etc) and the tranny hugbox that she should be able to ride, she has no audience.

Her last video for channel awesome was in 2014. She was out of the videomaking game for a long time, before returning in 2018. Obviously she payed for subscribers, because there is no way she made 22k subs, after making the new channel, in such a short time. She doesn't have that many twitter followers, but even if she did, not all of them would subscribe to her youtube, because god knows how many account were made or payed by her, or are inactive.

Oh and we forgot the weebservations site with last post made in May 10, 2021. Don't forget that this is the second failed site she made, because she created jesuotaku.com that went nowhere as well, but then she went to ANN for assistant editor position. Now she can go only for a brown dick.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
She is probably doing a daily part time or full time minimum pay job to pay the bills and food. She basically reached the bottom,
You're right about that because Jacob can't possibly be making that much from his Youtube channel. These are the views from his last few videos.
1634559360154.png
Jacob probably isn't making that much from Patreon considering he only has 89 patrons. https://www.patreon.com/weebservations
1634559488207.png
Jacob doesn't have a job at Anime News Network anymore and he's not even taking any commissions at the moment.
1634559586633.png

Also on ko-fi, the last tip Jacob got was from 8 months ago.
1634559674640.png
I'm guessing Jacob has a job as you mentioned @Kevin Roberts or Jacob has just been living off Covid bucks from the government.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net

JamesFargo

kiwifarms.net
If being a particularly untalented creator wasn't crippling what's left of her reputation, this might. One hopes anyway.
Nobody likes a phony.

I legit feel bad for r/ChannelAwesome. This is probably how it felt when Cosby was convicted. But he invented jazz and Jello pudding! Then it turns out he's a twat. Only in CA's case, it keeps happening over and over again.

They would be better off migrating to the Cinema Snob subreddit.

Last edited:

Boston Brand

kiwifarms.net
Nobody likes a phony.

I legit feel bad for r/ChannelAwesome. This is probably how it felt when Cosby was convicted. But he invented jazz and Jello pudding! Then it turns out he's a twat. Only in CA's case, it keeps happening over and over again.

They would be better off migrating to the Cinema Snob subreddit.

Please tell me they're talking about this somewhere? I'm thrilled JesuOtaku is obscure even by TGWTG cast off standards, but its a shame there's not much chatter about what amounts to a massive left hook to what's left of thier credibility.

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
Please tell me they're talking about this somewhere? I'm thrilled JesuOtaku is obscure even by TGWTG cast off standards, but its a shame there's not much chatter about what amounts to a massive left hook to what's left of thier credibility.
It's being talked about not in the Channel Awesome subreddit, but the Spoony subreddit. https://www.reddit.com/r/thespoonye...in_marziale_sister_of_former_ann_contributor/
The CA subreddit doesn't want to talk about drama yet its most popular posts are about drama. The reason that subreddit got most of its members was because of the Change The Channel controversy.
1634581558265.png

PeriodicTrouble

kiwifarms.net
That shit just makes me think of @MarzGurl and weeb wars shit.
It's unfortunate that the bump in views she got because of Change The Channel effectively caused her to do it again by going after Vic Mignogna. The issue for her is nobody cares about her outside of drama so any views and subs she gets is short-lived.