TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
JesuOtaku and Suede are generally what most people will think of when anime comes to mind; especially since, once the site expanded, membership bloat became one of its main issues.

On TGWTG maybe, but Suede was the first Anime reviewer, before Sage and Hope (Sage was doing video game reviews).

To me personally, Sage was never a good presenter, because he was trying to be Nostalgia Critic for badly dubbed and obscure Anime OVA and Movies. Also, he is way younger then me, and he was forcing "OldTaku" term, like he is in his 50s or 60s. Most of his attempts at making a joke never made me chuckle, let alone laugh.

Hope's as carny as they come. In a business full of backstabbers, Hope had the biggest ego and was the best politicker.

Sad thing is that Hope still thinks she deserves better and that her time will eventually come.

I only saw her in the anniversary brawl and I think she had a cameo in one of Linkara's early videos.

If she had done videos she probably would have done well, especially if her competition is Kaylyn and Hope.

I think The Cat abandoned the ship on time. She is basically female version of Benzaie, someone who is way better then the rest of Channel Autism.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I hate to say it...but I miss Jillian and her fat girl tits.
In one of Brad's early movies, dunno which one, she does take her top off and she and Brad make out so you can see them in all their glory.

Dunno if it's really worth it but she had a decent pair for a fat chick.

Sad thing is that Hope still thinks she deserves better and that her time will eventually come.
That's about the same for all ex-Channel Autism members. They had a really inflated view of themselves and it went to their heads.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
That's about the same for all ex-Channel Autism members. They had a really inflated view of themselves and it went to their heads.

As I recall, from Lord Cats podcasts, Hope is in the league of her own. Her ego is off the charts, I would argue that is surpasses all of them combine.

Common Shadow

kiwifarms.net
As I recall, from Lord Cats podcasts, Hope is in the league of her own. Her ego is off the charts, I would argue that is surpasses all of them combine.
Off topic, but I interviewed LordKat a few years ago on my old podcast. We talk about his beginnings and a lot abour CA. I can reupload it if anyone is interested. I wonder why he doesn't have much mention on here not that he is a lolcow, but he doesn't really get many mentions on here in general.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Off topic, but I interviewed LordKat a few years ago on my old podcast. We talk about his beginnings and a lot abour CA. I can reupload it if anyone is interested. I wonder why he doesn't have much mention on here not that he is a lolcow, but he doesn't really get many mentions on here in general.

Lord Kat had an account here. He was giving info about CA, insides and trivia, while he was roasting most of the cows here, with an exception of Hope. All he ever said about her here and on his podcasts was that she had a large ego and how he screwed Nash. Outside of that he didn't touch on her, probably believing she would spin his words and use them to paint herself as a victim or strait up denying.

Last edited:

Arthur Morgan

kiwifarms.net
I found it funny that when Metokur was doing his CA videos, Hope immediately deleted her videos to prevent him from have content on her. Only for Jim to later clarify he wasn't doing a JO video because he didn't think there was enough dirt to make a full video on her.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
I found it funny that when Metokur was doing his CA videos, Hope immediately deleted her videos to prevent him from have content on her. Only for Jim to later clarify he wasn't doing a JO video because he didn't think there was enough dirt to make a full video on her.

Its funny, because she didn't do just a few videos and wasn't on the internet for few months. Her behavior is monitored day and night, not only on this forum, but Dead Horse Interchange as well (we love you guys and gals, and I see you read this thread as well <3). Extra Mana did a video on her, but its so bland and basic, that its not worth mentioning. But yeah, Hope needs to be part of some online Channel Awesome documentary, most likely by DownTheRabbitHole guy (Fredrik Knudsen).

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Its funny, because she didn't do just a few videos and wasn't on the internet for few months. Her behavior is monitored day and night, not only on this forum, but Dead Horse Interchange as well (we love you guys and gals, and I see you read this thread as well <3). Extra Mana did a video on her, but its so bland and basic, that its not worth mentioning. But yeah, Hope needs to be part of some online Channel Awesome documentary, most likely by DownTheRabbitHole guy (Fredrik Knudsen).
Love DTRH, he would do an awesome job too (provided he wasn't afraid of any negative backlash from the CA producers).

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Love DTRH, he would do an awesome job too (provided he wasn't afraid of any negative backlash from the CA producers).

Internet Historian would also qualify (even if his and Knudsen approach and style are radicle different). If they can also incorporate Hope in the video (until her departure from the site, cocking Zak and taking the House from Nash) I would be so happy.

Nikes_JustDoIt

Just Do It
kiwifarms.net
He did something like that when he read out the changing the channel doc, and some of the producers were in the live stream.
What I am thinking is a possibility of something like Metokur videos going over the producers. Like extra mana videos, getting the interviews with the former producers to add their commentary.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
He did something like that when he read out the changing the channel doc, and some of the producers were in the live stream.
What I am thinking is a possibility of something like Metokur videos going over the producers. Like extra mana videos, getting the interviews with the former producers to add their commentary.

Problem there is calling both parties to comment on situation. Because of CTC, only that part of TGWTG was called to comment. Doug, Rob and Mike were neglected, because they were "the bad guys", while Marz, Lupa, Iron Liz and the rest of "oppressed" ex-producers of TGWTG were featured on channels like ExtraMana and so on. Once the Holy Cow JewWario was exposed as a groomer/rapist, did the CTC movement lost its momentum and steam, because people like JesuOtaku were suddenly victims of big, bad JW, who was once the Martyr of the group, meaning he died for their sins or some shit like that. So there needs to be a middle ground, neutral channel where both parties can give their statements. Ether that, or the Court.

Last edited:

JamesFargo

Did a dime in San Quentin.
kiwifarms.net
I found it funny that when Metokur was doing his CA videos, Hope immediately deleted her videos to prevent him from have content on her.
Shady AF.

There's something eerie about the way she launders her past every few years. The business with ANN was bubbling to the surface. Then Justin gives her an excuse to pull the ripcord on Channel Awesome.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Shady AF.

There's something eerie about the way she launders her past every few years. The business with ANN was bubbling to the surface. Then Justin gives her an excuse to pull the ripcord on Channel Awesome.

You did forget that she screwed DesuDes Brigade before that, but dont worry, she is still friends with the co-creator and co-owner:

1500203620144-jpg.248575

Also loved how she went to Drag Queen convention in drag, after sexchange. Autistic Idiot has more braincells then she does.

1495081705338.jpg

1495081941541.jpg

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
If you want to change your sex, fine, if you want to go drag fine, but change your sex, so you can go drag is mindfuck. Then again, she was looking for a way to empower herself in the eyes of the public or play a victim card, if someone dares to tell her how stupid she looks and acts.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You did forget that she screwed DesuDes Brigade before that, but dont worry, she is still friends with the co-creator and co-owner:

1500203620144-jpg.248575

Also loved how she went to Drag Queen convention in drag, after sexchange. Autistic Idiot has more braincells then she does.

1495081705338.jpg

1495081941541.jpg
>Sad deflated titties despite being an A-cup
>Huge broad shoulders
>Completely square torso
>Long lanky teenage boy arms only slightly shorter than Marzgurl's

I truly think Hope has the worst genes of any woman on the Farms, to the point where I almost wonder if she's intersex. Fuck, if I had that body I'd probably transition too, you're 3/4ths of the way there anyways.

Edit: To add, I don't think her tits are from binding, either. By the time she started transitioning binders were the norm and the days of mutilating yourself with Ace bandages were long over.

Last edited: