TGWTG Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon.

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Nobody cares about JacobOtaku.

It's just weird, is all. Changing your gender more often than you change your socks. It reminds me of Reni from GTA.

View attachment 2709906

She still has followers on twitter, only Spoony in his prime has made more more tweets per day then she does on daily basis. But most of her feed are ether based on her pets, left wing politics or something anime related that fan pointed or she retweeted. Most of her critics/haters she has blocked, making a stupid move, because she can use that for her being a "victim who is also a trans", and killing 2 birds with one stone.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
There's plenty of other crap she can go with when being trans gets boring. Nonbinary, gender fluid, sexy-sexual, not sexy-sexual, the only limit is your imagination.

But she went for Linkaras "I am the Man!" in the Park, because she had some problems with eating disorder and insomnia or some bullshit she told herself, and she then convinced herself (and late Zak) that she had gender dysphoria. That's why she transition. Only person dumber then Hope is Zak who comes out as bisexual, because he is a stupid naïve fuck, who married a narcissist troon.

But she went for Linkaras "I am the Man!" in the Park, because she had some problems with eating disorder and insomnia or some bullshit she told herself, and she then convinced herself (and late Zak) that she had gender dysphoria. That's why she transition. Only person dumber then Hope is Zak who comes out as bisexual, because he is a stupid naïve fuck, who married a narcissist troon.
Though JO always looked like a dude to me

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
In one of Brad's early movies, dunno which one, she does take her top off and she and Brad make out so you can see them in all their glory.

Dunno if it's really worth it but she had a decent pair for a fat chick.

The Cinema Snob Movie

1.jpg

2.jpg

Tomboy girl with a charm. Not pretty, but with personality, at least as a JO persona.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
Never felt she looked like a dude, just a very unfortunate looking woman. But to tell the truth, she looks more natural as a guy.

Seriously if you didn't know she used to identify as a woman and saw a picture of her now, she'd just be an ugly guy instead of a hideous woman.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall, China-hating lesbian.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shes still in LA? I have no fucking idea where these idiots get the money to be able to afford living there.

Iirc shes from Kentucky did anyone in her family affected by the storm? I am not seeing anything on her tumblr.

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
Shes still in LA? I have no fucking idea where these idiots get the money to be able to afford living there.

Iirc shes from Kentucky did anyone in her family affected by the storm? I am not seeing anything on her tumblr.
She lives in Glendale. Not so much as a pity retweet mention of the devastation in KY, just her latest project @AnimeCatofDay because priorities.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net

Actually, it was me. Don't forget that, Grasshopper. 💐

But Hope is still in his BMB intros...

Found it. Episode is in the link. There is also more of Jesuotaku stuff from the blip and pre-transition in this Archive.

Accidental double post, but Hope has a new video and plans a more consistent video release schedule. All 85 of her paypigs are undoubtedly thrilled.

She only posted one more video, reaction to Stone Ocean, which cements the fact that she only reviews the most popular stuff from the beginning, only going for more obscure ones when she needs "to prove" to the World that she is Jesus in Otaku world, who doesn't read Manga btw. She is basically Anitta Sarkisian/Brianna Wu of Anime fandom. A narcissistic scam artist, going for the simps and easy to manipulate people.

Last edited:

Sinner's Sandwich

Superman got raped for 8 months LoL
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, by the people form DHI are speculating that Hopes artificial penis went back into her vagina,
What the hell does that mean?? I read every page in the troon surgery thread and not once did a ftm troon ever complain about something like that and there is really nightmarish shit going on. But this sounds like bullshit.

Last edited:

Ninon42

kiwifarms.net
I usually don't double post, but when I do... its something relevant

View attachment 3006672

Apparently, by the people form DHI are speculating that Hopes artificial penis went back into her vagina, and that this post is making fun of the whole thing.
It's doubtful that brokeass Hope could afford a meat tube or even a Bad Dragon clearance dildo. She posted this on Valentine's day and was most likely referring to dating after Zak's death, like the issue is that she isn't ready rather than her being a thoroughly unappealing Joe Dirt cosplayer.

Kevin Roberts

Coolest Bitch in Town
kiwifarms.net
Hope waxes lyrical on troondom
View attachment 3058301
View attachment 3058302
Take a shower with actual soap, pig.

How else is she going to stay relevant? She isn't making videos any more, her website is desperately in need of content and she hasn't made a new article in the wile.

She burned the bridges with most folks because of her narcissistic behavior and attention whoring. Nothing was good for her, she was always whoring for more, and in the end ended up a Clown on twitter.

In the end, I expect her to go full an Hero.

Last edited: