Horrendously bad music -

Feathers and Stones

HATRIÐ MUN SIGRA, EVRÓPA HRYNJA
kiwifarms.net
Literally all pop and rap music. A special mention goes out to vocaloid songs, as I would like Sapporo to be nuked just so Crypton Future Media doesn't exist anymore.

• Optimistic
Reactions: frozenrunner

Marco Fucko

Never trust the ATF.
kiwifarms.net
I dislike modern country music.
I like the older stuff featured in New Vegas tho.

I've always thought Panic! At The Disco was just Brendon Urie trying too hard to be Fall Out Boy. But, their latest song "High Hopes" is just too artificially positive and unbearable to me.

"Hey Look Ma, I Made It" is a way better single off the same album. It's still upbeat but has a slightly dark undertone of making it in entertainment being equivalent to selling your soul.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
somebody posted yoko! OMG this is my all time favorite:
Don't Worry, Kyoko (Mummy's Only Looking For Her Hand In The Snow)

this is about her daughter kyoko getting kidnapped by her ex.

that back-up band, elephant's memory? they were amazing. so you are also hearing the strange occurrence of a great psychedelic band playing alongside incomprehensible shrieking, just so they could hang out with the shrieker's important husband.

don't worrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

btw i don't think Kyoko ever came back, even as adult. would you?

• Winner
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino