• A bunch of damn smokers.

Horrendously bad music

Discussion in 'Music' started by Harbinger of Kali Yuga, Jan 6, 2019.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  2. In terms of pop songs I hate:

In terms of genuinely terrible music:

Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Loves Cheez-Its and America too
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. oh dear god, where to start

the early 2010s were a mistake

the one redeeming feature of that song is that they've somehow managed to slip a song which is blatantly about masturbation past the censors without any alterations; see also Ed Sheeran with his line "will your mouth still remember the taste of my love"

• Winner Winner x 2
    An Sionnach Seang

An Sionnach Seang Russell Greer audiobook in profile

kiwifarms.net
  4. One of the bands I was intending on posting. They were hilarious in a so bad it's good way.

Picnic of Love is the greatest:

By far their best song title:

Also love:

R.I.P Seth Putnam:
    [​IMG]
    I clearly never outgrew middle school.

• Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    commandersalamander

commandersalamander giggle exhale

kiwifarms.net
  5. Utter shit that isn't even good ironically.

This autistic piece of shit who makes dozens of Bitcoin songs.

What in God's name is this faggotry?

The wrong Corey died.

Just. . .no.

And no horrendously bad music would be complete without this.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous sittin in the fabled catbird seat
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  6. I actually feel bad for these girls. Their backstory is tragic. From wikipedia:

The conceptual beginning of The Shaggs came from Austin Wiggin's mother who, when her son was young, had predicted during a palmreading that he would marry a strawberry blonde woman, that he would have two sons after she had died, and that his daughters would form a popular music group. The first two predictions proved accurate, so Austin set about making the third come true as well.[8] Austin withdrew his daughters from school, bought them instruments, and arranged for them to receive music and vocal lessons. The Wiggin sisters themselves never planned to become a music group, but as Dot later said, "[Austin] was something of a disciplinarian. He was stubborn and he could be temperamental. He directed. We obeyed. Or did our best."[9] Austin named The Shaggs after the popular shag hairstyle and as a reference to shaggy dogs.[9] In 1968, Austin arranged for the girls to play a regular Saturday night gig at the Fremont, New Hampshire Town Hall.

Knowing the history of child abuse these girls have suffered through adds a whole new eerie layer to this song:

They sound forced at gun point in every track on Philosophy of the World. It's as depressing as it is hilarious.

Sirius Radio overplayed the shit out of that song on their 90's pop hits station for some reason. Drove me nuts. Sirius also introduced me to this gem, which is even worse somehow:

I'm happy I'm too young to have had this song waved in my face in 1991. Jesus Christ.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    commandersalamander

kiwifarms.net
  7. kiwifarms.net
  8. I'm really happy the scene kid craze that gained notoriety on myspace is finally over. So much crap spawned from that period. I was in middle school and early high school when this shit was popular, so I've been exposed to a lot of it. I could be here all day, so I'll start with some of the more prominent and well known 'artists' from the electro and crunkcore genres for now. Enjoy:

Ke$ha if she were a scene queen:

I apologize for posting two Brokencyde songs, but both are just so bad that they can't really compete. This band was really something else:

BDSM with a school teacher. Oh yes. Stay classy Dahvie Vanity:

Of course, the iconic Myspace scene queen at the time was Jeffree Star. He was one of the originators of this bullshit. His musical and fashion style was heavily influential and imitated. So many comparisons to Dahvie Vanity and Chris Donathon (of The Medic Droid, which I'll post later.) He's just as vile now as he was back then:

Sexist and disgusting. I have no idea why so many girls when I was in the 8th grade worshiped him and played this song all the time. They had no self-respect:

• Feels Feels x 1
    #48 commandersalamander, Jan 12, 2019 at 3:40 PM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 5:37 PM
    commandersalamander

kiwifarms.net
  9. Mentioning scene certainly brings back memories.

• Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  10. If you thought Brokencyde was bad, brace yourself for Dot Dot Curve.

This song made me laugh at least:

Kick off your stilettos and fuck me in the backseat was every scene kid's favorite quote cira 2006-2008:

Dear lord:

Myspace was a trip man:

#50 commandersalamander, Jan 13, 2019 at 5:32 PM
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2019 at 5:38 PM
    commandersalamander

kiwifarms.net

11. I liked A Thousand Miles, too.

Golly

Golly [warbles internally]
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.