kiwifarms.net
In terms of pop songs I hate:

In terms of genuinely terrible music:

An Sionnach Seang

Russell Greer audiobook in profile
kiwifarms.net
oh dear god, where to start

the early 2010s were a mistake

the one redeeming feature of that song is that they've somehow managed to slip a song which is blatantly about masturbation past the censors without any alterations; see also Ed Sheeran with his line "will your mouth still remember the taste of my love"

commandersalamander

giggle exhale
kiwifarms.net
I actually feel bad for these girls. Their backstory is tragic. From wikipedia:

The conceptual beginning of The Shaggs came from Austin Wiggin's mother who, when her son was young, had predicted during a palmreading that he would marry a strawberry blonde woman, that he would have two sons after she had died, and that his daughters would form a popular music group. The first two predictions proved accurate, so Austin set about making the third come true as well.[8] Austin withdrew his daughters from school, bought them instruments, and arranged for them to receive music and vocal lessons. The Wiggin sisters themselves never planned to become a music group, but as Dot later said, "[Austin] was something of a disciplinarian. He was stubborn and he could be temperamental. He directed. We obeyed. Or did our best."[9] Austin named The Shaggs after the popular shag hairstyle and as a reference to shaggy dogs.[9] In 1968, Austin arranged for the girls to play a regular Saturday night gig at the Fremont, New Hampshire Town Hall.

Knowing the history of child abuse these girls have suffered through adds a whole new eerie layer to this song:

They sound forced at gun point in every track on Philosophy of the World. It's as depressing as it is hilarious.

Utter shit that isn't even good ironically.

Sirius Radio overplayed the shit out of that song on their 90's pop hits station for some reason. Drove me nuts. Sirius also introduced me to this gem, which is even worse somehow:

I'm happy I'm too young to have had this song waved in my face in 1991. Jesus Christ.

commandersalamander

giggle exhale
kiwifarms.net
I'm really happy the scene kid craze that gained notoriety on myspace is finally over. So much crap spawned from that period. I was in middle school and early high school when this shit was popular, so I've been exposed to a lot of it. I could be here all day, so I'll start with some of the more prominent and well known 'artists' from the electro and crunkcore genres for now. Enjoy:

Ke$ha if she were a scene queen:

I apologize for posting two Brokencyde songs, but both are just so bad that they can't really compete. This band was really something else:

BDSM with a school teacher. Oh yes. Stay classy Dahvie Vanity:

Of course, the iconic Myspace scene queen at the time was Jeffree Star. He was one of the originators of this bullshit. His musical and fashion style was heavily influential and imitated. So many comparisons to Dahvie Vanity and Chris Donathon (of The Medic Droid, which I'll post later.) He's just as vile now as he was back then:

Sexist and disgusting. I have no idea why so many girls when I was in the 8th grade worshiped him and played this song all the time. They had no self-respect:

Last edited:

commandersalamander

giggle exhale
kiwifarms.net
If you thought Brokencyde was bad, brace yourself for Dot Dot Curve.

This song made me laugh at least:

Kick off your stilettos and fuck me in the backseat was every scene kid's favorite quote cira 2006-2008:

Dear lord:

Myspace was a trip man:

Last edited:

commandersalamander

giggle exhale
kiwifarms.net
I'm almost positive this silly digigrind project was a parody of all the terrible scene music that used to be popular. It's hilarious and the song titles are on par with the best of Anal Cunt:

Safety Scissor Death Squad - 0:00
Black Man Lego Rape - 1:27
Roots MMORPG - 2:50
Tamagotchi Cannibalism - 4:53
Lincoln Log Massacre - 5:55
You Show Me A Pile of Dead Hookers and I'll Show You A Beanbag Chair - 8:23
Choking on Cupackes Isn't As Cool As It Sounds - 8:49
Smashing Babies With Rocks - 9:35 Charizard Uses Flamethrower Up Blastoise's Vagina - 10:30
Untitled - 11:47
Mr. Game & Watch is a Mass Murderer - 12:49
Kittens Pooping Out Rainbows and Razorblades - 14:05
My Heart Is Violated By 1,000 Tears - 14:36
Wigglytuff Softball Championship - 15:48
Black as Night, Cold as Ice - 16:22
Paris Hilton Jihad - 17:12
Escape to Sugoi Mountain - 18:15
Crucifying Ganguro Girls to a Lisa Frank Cross - 19:27
We Played N64 and I Cried on Your Lap - 20:26
Crying 8-Bit Crystal Tears - 22:01
Life Commitment to My Pokéwalker - 22:36
Gimme Your GP or I'll Take Your HP - 23:28[spoiler/]

Last edited:

pozilei

gnome related slander
kiwifarms.net
I apologize for posting two Brokencyde songs, but both are just so bad that they can't really compete. This band was really something else:

BDSM with a school teacher. Oh yes. Stay classy Dahvie Vanity:

Brokencyde and BOTDF were the two bands the immediately sprang to mind when I read the title of this thread. They're just terrible.

Anyway, this...thing:

JambledUpWords

Orange chicken’s #1 fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Brokencyde and BOTDF were the two bands the immediately sprang to mind when I read the title of this thread. They're just terrible.

Anyway, this...thing:
Thanks for the cancer. I couldn’t make it through the whole song.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino