Horrendously bad music -

Raging Capybara

kiwifarms.net
I'm almost positive this silly digigrind project was a parody of all the terrible scene music that used to be popular. It's hilarious and the song titles are on par with the best of Anal Cunt:

Safety Scissor Death Squad - 0:00
Black Man Lego Rape - 1:27
Roots MMORPG - 2:50
Tamagotchi Cannibalism - 4:53
Lincoln Log Massacre - 5:55
You Show Me A Pile of Dead Hookers and I'll Show You A Beanbag Chair - 8:23
Choking on Cupackes Isn't As Cool As It Sounds - 8:49
Smashing Babies With Rocks - 9:35 Charizard Uses Flamethrower Up Blastoise's Vagina - 10:30
Untitled - 11:47
Mr. Game & Watch is a Mass Murderer - 12:49
Kittens Pooping Out Rainbows and Razorblades - 14:05
My Heart Is Violated By 1,000 Tears - 14:36
Wigglytuff Softball Championship - 15:48
Black as Night, Cold as Ice - 16:22
Paris Hilton Jihad - 17:12
Escape to Sugoi Mountain - 18:15
Crucifying Ganguro Girls to a Lisa Frank Cross - 19:27
We Played N64 and I Cried on Your Lap - 20:26
Crying 8-Bit Crystal Tears - 22:01
Life Commitment to My Pokéwalker - 22:36
Gimme Your GP or I'll Take Your HP - 23:28[spoiler/]
Without the screams it would be pretty good.

I enjoyed the ancient midi.

• Agree
Reactions: Tahoma and patchy<3

Mr. A. L. Mao

Has the inclinations to...mount women
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much everything I hate in music. Whiny awful singing, pretentious ironic lyrics that never come close to touching on a genuine human emotion, sO rANdOm use of the trumpet and recorder, pop punk made even gayer by using acoustic instead of electric guitars....

• Winner
Reactions: Winnie the Poohnani

Winnie the Poohnani

Man has entered the forest.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty much everything I hate in music. Whiny awful singing, pretentious ironic lyrics that never come close to touching on a genuine human emotion, sO rANdOm use of the trumpet and recorder, pop punk made even gayer by using acoustic instead of electric guitars....
Holy shit. This is audio cancer. It's like a Dead Milkmen tribute band, but without any of the things that made the Dead Milkmen (intermittently) amusing. They sure do think they're clever tho, I'll give them that.

• Agree
Reactions: Mr. A. L. Mao

TheGreatCitracett

Pretty Effin' Awesome Dude-Oh
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got told this guy (guys?) was totally based and redpilled and I needed to check his stuff out. Holy fuck does it suck ass. I'd call it a poe or someone mocking the Alt-Right if they didn't have about a hundred songs. I'm well known for listening to some weird stuff, but this is just edgy garbage.

They call it "Conservative Punk" but Cringe Punk would be far more accurate.

M

MW 002

kiwifarms.net
Anything by Katy Perry- she was the bane of my high school existence that caused me to really hate pop music in general. I had hoped that nostalgia would make it sound better... it nope, still hate it.

FadeIntoBolivian

kiwifarms.net
Man, a lot of you guys sound like you're awesome at parties. Yeah, definitely anything melodic/silly/by black kids is awful and without redeeming value. Definitely no point to music that makes girls want to dance.

That said, Arcade Fire are awful, have always been overrated and make me less proud to be Canadian.

I just don't understand the mindset that says we must accept this shlocky, melodramatic, boring music as being inherently of greater value because it... is made with guitars? Comes across as more emotionally raw than some other music? Radiohead are also right up there with them in this category imo.

tehpope

privacytools.io | prism-break.org
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any of those "Let's take a popular pop or rap song and remake it as a metal song" cover.

David Tanny. Full Stop. His music is a bit like watching a car crash.

Acts like Gregorian. They take Gregorian singers and have them sing Top 40. It might have been interesting in 1990, but the shit below was released in 1999. It just feels cold and calculating. It just feels like the most blandest shit ever. Like what a person who's offended by almost everything would listen to.

Don't be shitting on Lil B @Hikikomori-Yume .

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino