World Horrific child abuse video shows woman smother sobbing toddler with her backside -

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
Wow you are on a roll today @Kill all whales two stories already about children being treated like garbage. O.o Shit like this and the other about the Taiwan couple really makes me lose faith in humanity.

Sorry I'll tone it done a bit (:_(
No the articles are fine keep posting them I was just surprised that this happens quite a bit sorry if my post came off as trying to police. I just found it funny that after reading about the Taiwan couple I see another below that you posted as well that's all.

Last edited:

La Luz Extinguido

There are no innocents
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002375

The first one is a man who had been previously convicted of murdering his son. He gets out, finds an imbecile who has a baby then proceeds to murder the baby. What kind of metal defective hooks up with a convicted child murderer and gives hims free access to her baby???
Just another day in gangsta paradise.
Can we just kill everyone in this planet? I don't give a shit if 'innocent' people have to die, no one is innocent really!
If everyone got to this level of sanity it would be great but we know that's never gonna happen.
On purpose.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino