Horrific video shows teenagers torturing iguana to death with shopping cart - Florida Man committing reptilian hate crime

NoGamersAllowed

Both a great ally and a real dumbass
kiwifarms.net
A horrific video of teenagers torturing an iguana to death with a shopping cart has sparked outrage.

The video shows the teens running over the reptile with a shopping cart, throwing objects at it, and slamming the cart down on it as it lies helplessly on the ground at a park in Florida.

In one of the scenes, the camera man picks up the iguana’s detached tail with disgust and throws it at the seemingly dead creature.

Throughout the entirety of the video, bystanders and children are heard excitedly screaming, laughing, and even clapping.

The disturbing incident comes after the Florida Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) told residents of the state to kill iguanas, which were considered an invasive species with a rapidly increasing population.

But the video even made Florida’s reptile control workers uncomfortable. Perry Colato, who manages Redline Iguana Removal said: ‘It was really sad to watch and horrific.’

Colato continued: ‘We are in the removal business of iguanas and, you know, we do that daily. But we want to do it right and seeing people run them over with shopping carts…I felt bad for the animals.

FWC executive director Eric Sutton said his agency his now investigating the incident and told Local 10: ‘This is despicable behavior, and we do not tolerate animal cruelty. We take this very seriously and our Division of Law Enforcement is investigating.’

Animal officials have since toned down their message – telling people to kill the reptiles ‘humanely’ because they are still protected by anti-cruelty laws.

Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commissioner Rodney Barreto said Thursday: ‘Unfortunately, the message has been conveyed that we are asking the public to just go out there an shoot them up.’.

That’s not what we are about; this is not the “wild west,”‘ he said.
According to the FWC, iguanas have no natural predators in the state, so their population has rapidly increased. They also damage infrastructure and endanger other wildlife. officials said. As far as we know, the suspects have no faced any charges whatsoever

wokelizard

kiwifarms.net
Man, I have a pet iguana. He's super chill and just vibes. This hit close to home.
I had crested geckos who are literally the cutest thing imaginable and would jump between my hands and lick mashed banana from my fingertip and cling upside down from my palm literally just using van der walls forces between billions of tiny TINY spikes on their toes and my palms and it would feel like pins and needles when they moved cos I guess they were causing interactions with nerves that triggered a piercing sensation. Lizards are amazing.

Last edited:

CivilianOfTheFandomWars

Ruins Everything
kiwifarms.net
Look, if you need to get rid of the thing just put it somewhere else. If you need to kill it, do it quick, don’t torture the animal.
That’s the difference between eating animals and being cruel, I’ve never seen a deer hunter torture the animal. Humans eat meat, it’s how we evolved, but in general we can agree not to be disrespectful towards the things we eat.

Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're going to kill an invasive species, put a bullet in their brain, not throw balls at it, terrorize other people with it, or run it down multiple times in an inhumane manner. Jesus Christ, the stupid niggers don't live in Africa no more. They had the right idea throwing their shirts on it to then remove it elsewhere, but it was trying to run off while they threw a ball at it. Be more thankful it decided not to lunge in retaliation.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fundamentally don’t understand why you would look at a small creature, not bothering anybody, and decide to kill it. Let alone torture it to death.

I guess you either feel some depraved compulsion to hurt living things, or you don’t.

Imagine actually having the lack of shame to film your depraved caperings, too.

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
I fundamentally don’t understand why you would look at a small creature, not bothering anybody, and decide to kill it. Let alone torture it to death.

I guess you either feel some depraved compulsion to hurt living things, or you don’t.

Imagine actually having the lack of shame to film your depraved caperings, too.
Because most teens are sociopaths and/or idiots. Obligatory nigs gonna nog.

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net

What else needs to be said? This is just TNB with a goverment sanction. At least they are not targeting a white kid this time so I guess that's an upside.

I do wonder why they used shirts to pick up the tail. Do they think its poisonous like a toad?

Here pet shops sell these animals for 50-100 USD. If only it was jews , not nogs, they could just capture them and sell them to Russia as pets. But unlike (((them))), nogs got no sense of money nor enterprise beside crack houses.

Tags
None