Horrors of Dating Sites

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
rcammIZ.jpg
tumblr_m2p306HSmh1qdqblho1_400.jpg
image.jpg
https://sneed-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/09/8a/93/098a93ada0b12bf4e6e3b204ed569f6e.jpg
Ugh.

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Relationships_TopTenWeirdestDatingWebsites_2-300x189.jpg

well then, this is a real place
https://www.ashleymadison.com/?c=1&...nt=e&utm_campaign=Ashley+Madison+-+US+-+Brand

I stepped into this site and instantly regretted it. It's a meat fest of married men trying to cheat on pregnant wives who won't put out and STD ridden women who want rich men to take care of them....
Oh god, this site. I had a friend who found that site in her husband's history, didn't know what it was, went the site, and broke down crying. Cheaters are gonna find a way to cheat, but places like that make it much easier.

I mentioned it earlier, but www.seekingarrangement.com is a real thing for people who are completely shallow and just want money from a rich dude in exchange for sexy times.
Q7zsRpR.jpg

Some of those dudes look old enough to be MY father and I'm not young. But hey, if there's enough cash being waved around, a lot of people will do anything. I was tempted to post a fake Sugar Daddy profile but that would be weening, and anyway, I don't want to be associated with that site, even in jest.

EDIT: Bah, how do I link an image so you get a nice small thumbnail and not the full size?

Last edited:

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I have an OKCupid profile, which I don't really use. I'll log in about once a week, just to keep myself in the search results.

A few months ago, a bit before Chris' LevelUpKing OKCupid profile became public knowledge (I had actually discovered it a week or two before when I was googling certain phrases, since the CWCki's search function isn't that great), I created a fake, female profile so that I could look at it without my real profile appearing in Chris' views. I logged into it a few weeks later once the thread was created, and I literally had over 500 messages. If I can remember the username and password, I may post some screencaps.

EDIT: Apparently, I deleted the profile. Still, I think I may create another fake one. I remember seeing some funny shit.

Last edited:

DanKusher

Giving out free Kush and Fedoras.
kiwifarms.net
All this thread made me want to open (again) another profile on a Dating Website. Though spanish profiles aren't that funny than American ones.

Splendid

> Moderating KF for free
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm betting that half of these profiles (including Mr. I'm Not A Molester up there) are just sarcastic/troll profiles.
Back in the day, my friend and I would sometimes upload joke profiles to fringe dating sites (and sometimes not-so-fringe ones.)
One particular one that I remember doing was creating a profile on a Christian dating website where we claimed that our dream trip was getting out of our electric scooter to take a walk down to the local Arby's.

DrJonesHat

Founder of the Russell Greer Appreciation Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm betting that half of these profiles (including Mr. I'm Not A Molester up there) are just sarcastic/troll profiles.
Back in the day, my friend and I would sometimes upload joke profiles to fringe dating sites (and sometimes not-so-fringe ones.)
One particular one that I remember doing was creating a profile on a Christian dating website where we claimed that our dream trip was getting out of our electric scooter to take a walk down to the local Arby's.

Did you get any takers?

I am truly amazed at the diversity of the niche sites. Dating for nerds, dating for farmers, dating for people who think they are reincarnated historical figures, it's truly awe-inspiring. I haven't found an otherkin dating site yet, I'm sure that would be hilarious. Maybe I should start one.

DuskEngine

watermelon seller
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how many people went directly to uglyschmucks.com after being rejected from Darwin Dating.

I am truly amazed at the diversity of the niche sites. Dating for nerds, dating for farmers, dating for people who think they are reincarnated historical figures, it's truly awe-inspiring. I haven't found an otherkin dating site yet, I'm sure that would be hilarious. Maybe I should start one.

tumblr_lzekxgmpXp1r7nzipo1_500.jpg

ChuckSlaughter

You mean I got about 200 bitcoins
kiwifarms.net
From reading this girl's dating profile, she seems like the type of person where even the slightest faux pas that any potential date/boyfriend does would result in her dismissing him on the spot.

I suppose it's a plus that she has the whole "Dating future" for a guy mapped out in plain English in her profile...
Lol she's the one from the sluthate comics, the 30 year old woman with crows feet on her on her vagina crying about the good men.
Must make over 60k a year, no baldies, fatties, Arabs or Asians.
I think she needs an attraction sign so that losers don't waste her time.
And I think she's being a tad picky. Just a tad.
I get the feeling old boyfriend used to drown her out with halo.
It's kind of hard to believe that people can be this condescending on a dating site.
The worst part is guys will still talk to her. I would like to see a teen comedy about some chadbro reading jezebel and andrea dworkin to play the multitude of hot but socially repulsive sjws on okc.