Horrors of Dating Sites

• ATTN NEW USERS: I strongly suggest using a real, alter-ego email address from a reputable provider and using a Password Manager to securely keep tack of it. If you forget your email and password I cannot restore your account. These are good practices in general so stop being lazy.

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's the point of putting "slut" in your username if you feel like you need to go through tremendous lengths to say that you want no sexual messages of any kind?

EDIT: Or even bother answering the sex questions if you're going to get results that conflict with your wishes?
Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 1.48.51 PM.png

Or the questions that reveal that maybe you aren't as different as you want to portray yourself as?
Screen Shot 2015-07-23 at 1.49.14 PM.png

Last edited:

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
What's the point of putting "slut" in your username if you feel like you need to go through tremendous lengths to say that you want no sexual messages of any kind?

EDIT: Or even bother answering the sex questions if you're going to get results that conflict with your wishes?
View attachment 38778

Or the questions that reveal that maybe you aren't as different as you want to portray yourself as?
View attachment 38777

part of me feels like this *may* be a ruse cruise.

especially when it comes to her "Don't be a _____________" section.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Power leveling below.

The worst one I ever received was your typical euphoric neckbeard with a fedora and his message was something like this. "Greetings young lady I am a connoisseur of fine dick girls and your exquisite profile his piqued my interest." Eww.

Remilia

money back 100% true
kiwifarms.net

The I Scream Man

APPARENTLY CHRISTMAS IS OVER
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, apparently, Bookslut has a tumblr. In fact, she has two tumblrs

One is the usual tumblr junk

the other one.....ho boy:

http://whoresweetwhore.tumblr.com/
896 pages. Of nothing but reblogs from camwhores and her fervent desire to be dominated.

What are the odds that what she really wants is some guy to message her and say "I didn't read any of that shit, but my cock is huge and I'm coming over." :lol:

Frank Rizzo

kiwifarms.net
896 pages. Of nothing but reblogs from camwhores and her fervent desire to be dominated.

What are the odds that what she really wants is some guy to message her and say "I didn't read any of that shit, but my cock is huge and I'm coming over." :lol:

It just seems like.....quite a shift from her okcupid profile.

"HEY, THIS IS MY HUGE LIST OF DON'T DO'S IN ORDER TO DATE ME!"

"So, like, I'll record some fetish videos if you pay me money..."

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The generic tumblrina says that homonormative people ought not to message her but she claims to be pomosexual (sic) which I assume to be homosexual
so doesn't that mean that she is homonormative because nobody can disagree with her on anything

Maybe she likes to stick bottles of POM up her butt.