Horrors of Dating Sites

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

autisticdragonkin

Eric Borsheim
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I found the perfect match for them:

R5ZMat68QKtumblr_inline_mrnoc0etcx1qz4rgp.png

1zW3K85YmQtumblr_inline_mrnocicb0m1qz4rgp.png

zwMKmVYfPftumblr_inline_mrnocwhxdo1qz4rgp.png

UEnLkZFu6Utumblr_inline_mrnod8frhc1qz4rgp-1.png

5togSWSzfctumblr_inline_mrnodk2tzr1qz4rgp.png

fgvgPqhOB1tumblr_inline_mrnoe5dhtw1qz4rgp.png

nNsvkEWwLRtumblr_inline_mrnoeh531s1qz4rgp.png
Horseshoe theory makes it very difficult for me to figure out whether that is an SJW or an MRA

Too Many Crooks

Depressed Doge
kiwifarms.net

Good God almighty! This person sounds utterly insufferable! Here's hoping he or she will be forever alone. Because... ugh, reading the profile alone was painful.

Threads like this is why I'm reluctant to start dating. I'm afraid that I'll run into a narcissistic "speshul snowflake" douchebag.
Or worse, they might think I'm that way.

I like horror stories, but I hate dating/relationship horror stories!

H

HG 400

kiwifarms.net
I'm afraid that I'll run into a narcissistic "speshul snowflake" douchebag.

If you run into one, turn around and walk away. They're not exactly hard to spot.

Nobody can walk down the street without being judged in ignorance by others and then hated for that ignorant judgement. There are billions of people in the world and the vast majority of them will never have any significance to your life whatsoever. Why care what they think?

I wish you the very best, friend. I don't want your soul to hurt.

AnimuGinger

Schmuck in Scrubs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ my sort of mother in law is getting catfished and is too stupid to realize it with people telling her.

More to follow.

edit, now with the whole story.

So she's this lonely women who belongs to a denomination of Christianity that might as well not exist. And she's amazingly naive. She met this guy named "Peter" on Christian Mingle. He's a Hispanic Baptist who works as a petroleum engineer. His English is terrible, and his accent is thick. No problem, right?

He supposedly grew up in Cleveland, and went to college there, getting his petroleum engineering degree from a school that doesn't offer any engineering. He claims to have his own company that he subcontracts out through.

A quick Facebook search reveals that he shares 90% of his information with a person who has the same exact name, but a different picture. Reverse image search of a "crew he worked with" ends up being Filipino ship workers. Not oil rig workers.

It took him refusing to get on Skype for her to finally accept it was fake. After he had said he was in love with her after 2 days, and that he wanted to retire by the end of the year, move up here and buy a house, and get married by April.

This all happened in 15 days. It was all so painfully obvious from the start, with the terrible copy-pasted Christian love letters, his refusal to get on the phone, lack of any personal details, etc.

Jesus Christ she's stupid.

Last edited:

Krieger

kiwifarms.net

Considering this is what she figured to mention, I can't help but think. Somewhere out there is someone who fits her litany of bullshit down to a T - and she'll never find him because he doesn't have Internet access. Or realized this was the only person he appealed to and became a monk to repent.

Too Many Crooks

Depressed Doge
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/screencapture-www-facebook-com-photo-php-1454590134243-png.71686/
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/untitled-png.71687/

Damn, when I click on the links, there's simply a page that states "cannot parse response."

S

SU 390

kiwifarms.net

She's actually somewhat attractive if she got a tan.

She's going to be very lonely. :(

Yeah if she changed her fucking personality and gets her head examined.

Good God almighty! This person sounds utterly insufferable! Here's hoping he or she will be forever alone. Because... ugh, reading the profile alone was painful.

Threads like this is why I'm reluctant to start dating. I'm afraid that I'll run into a narcissistic "speshul snowflake" douchebag.

I like horror stories, but I hate dating/relationship horror stories!

Part of me is glad that I never dated. I know I'm not special/ain't shit but I do worry if I met a woman who's more worse than I am.