Horrors of Dating Sites

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
The thing that gets me about women's profiles in general is the ones I see that are a big list of "don't do this, don't do that, don't message if you're a player, I'm tired of the bullshit and the lies", etc. I don't mean the kind of crazy things people here have found, and I get that you ladies have legitimately gotten a lot of stupid bullshit from guys online, but... come on, a dating profile is a sales pitch first and foremost. As a man who actually thinks his own time is valuable, I'm not going to message someone who puts up a bunch of hurdles for me to jump because I have to "earn" attention. You either want to try meeting someone or you don't - no potential partner who is worth anything will put up with you acting like you're a prize when they just meet you and have no reason to believe it. Goddamn, act like a grownup. Say something positive.

Got this message when I used to use meetme.
You wrote out that heartfelt poetry to someone, and all you got back in response was "what the fuck"? You're better off.

Pickle Inspector

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing that gets me about women's profiles in general is the ones I see that are a big list of "don't do this, don't do that, don't message if you're a player, I'm tired of the bullshit and the lies", etc. I don't mean the kind of crazy things people here have found, and I get that you ladies have legitimately gotten a lot of stupid bullshit from guys online, but... come on, a dating profile is a sales pitch first and foremost. As a man who actually thinks his own time is valuable, I'm not going to message someone who puts up a bunch of hurdles for me to jump because I have to "earn" attention. You either want to try meeting someone or you don't - no potential partner who is worth anything will put up with you acting like you're a prize when they just meet you and have no reason to believe it. Goddamn, act like a grownup. Say something positive.
If someone complains about drama in their life all the time then there's a good chance they are partially to blame for it.

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net
I didn't write that :( I was the "what the fuck"
thats-the-joke.jpg

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Not really a horror, but just super suspicious. I was getting interested in a guy I met on a dating site who was black and had a nice build. I checked his profile page on april 2nd and not only was a chunk of his profile different, but the guy in the pictures was white. At first I thought it was from an April Fool's joke he kept a day longer so I gave him a message about the weird changes in his profile, asking if it was a joke, and he never responded. Weird...

Butta Face Lopez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not really a horror, but just super suspicious. I was getting interested in a guy I met on a dating site who was black and had a nice build. I checked his profile page on april 2nd and not only was a chunk of his profile different, but the guy in the pictures was white. At first I thought it was from an April Fool's joke he kept a day longer so I gave him a message about the weird changes in his profile, asking if it was a joke, and he never responded. Weird...
Well there's your first mistake

LagoonaBlue

Harriet Louise Connor (No bully; have Autism)
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I once came across a guy on Tinder who I thought was kind of decent looking. Went onto his profile to find out he was majoring in gender studies and had uploaded a photo of himself wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt. I swiped left but hoped and prayed he was a troll.

DrJonesHat

There's something seriously wrong with that man.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because using your real name could apparently be fuel for stalkers and it would be bad for queer people wanting to stay anonymous.
They're doing it because lots of predators hide behind anonymity to continue to prey on people.

EDIT: Long before the farms existed, I got a reply that started and I quote, "Well fuck you, you're not my type. But I'll talk to you because no one else will." Shockingly, I blocked her and didn't respond.

Last edited:

Kosher Dill

Potato Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One time I got a message from the cannibal cop. :/ you know the one who got in trouble for using fucking unauthorized systems to gather info on women annnnnnd write epically long vore fanfiction about them.
So are you going to post the fanfiction you got or what?

Clockwork_PurBle

405 scares me. I left my ducky in there.
kiwifarms.net
The one OKC goth looks disturbingly like Chris-chan.

Also here's the video of the Voltaire goth. His getup looks kinda cool, if he was, y'know, a character of some kind.