Hot sauce -

Oddjob OTP

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tendies - Texas Pete, tastes better on chicken then most of the common sauces like Tobasco or Franks.
Mexican - I alternate between El Yucateco XXXtra Hot Kutbil-ik, Valentina Black, and Iguana Radioactive. All of them are fairly hot, but with a lot of flavor. Valantina is basically unusable outside of Mexican though.
Pizza - Iguana Gold. Pretty mild, relatively speaking with a strong habanero flavor bordering on fruity
When I'm at the local Mexican place with a hot sauce bar- Some random assortment of 3/4 and 4/4 sauces on their heat scale, like 4-5 souffle cups worth mixed in with the salsa or dumped on top of the wet burrito. I die in fire and am reborn.

Aberforth

kiwifarms.net
Favorite: Gochujang, cholula, Frank's
Least: Sriracha, Lousiana

Still keep my least favorites around. Never know when you need them.

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net
I hate the smell of vinegar so it’s been hard trying to pick out a good hot sauce. Tabasco, no can’t do it. I’ve tried a few Buffalo sauces (the smell isn’t so bad and I love the cayenne pepper “burn”). Nothing I buy compares to the restaurant versions though.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I hate the smell of vinegar so it’s been hard trying to pick out a good hot sauce. Tabasco, no can’t do it. I’ve tried a few Buffalo sauces (the smell isn’t so bad and I love the cayenne pepper “burn”). Nothing I buy compares to the restaurant versions though.
Try a Texas style hot sauce, they're generally pepper mashes where the first ingredients are the peppers, with vinegar low on the ingredients list. There are also some out there with none at all, although I haven't tried them since I like vinegar fine.

Reactions: PotatoSalad4711

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tapatio is my go-to but I've more recently started using the green Cholula. The black El Yucateco I like to use on Egg McMuffins. I got a creamy hot sauce recently that I don't remember the brand name, but that shit was tasty with roasted vegetables.

Oh Long Johnson

Muh..muh..muh..muh..my corona
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mexican: Valentina Extra Hot is a good, basic Mexican tasting sauce. Fat Cat Surprisingly Mild Guajillo Ghost is completely mild but has a nice flavor. Unfortunately, a quarter of its volume is seemingly chilis chopped about 1/4" square.

1595731962128.png
1595731981805.png

Habenero: I love Melindas. Not that hot, but very tasty. Marie Sharp's stuff is hotter but a bit less flavorful. Yellowbird hits the sweet spot between the two. Secret Aardvark is a great mustardy sauce.

1595732037988.png
1595732103559.png
1595732136811.png
1595732174496.png

Scotch bonnets: Inner Beauty is similar to Secret Aardvark, though not as funky.

1595732210403.png

Reactions: Aberforth

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
If it's Mexican I typically go for El Yucateco Habanero. If it's fried I go for Louisiana. I tried Yellow Bird once and it was too hot for me, or maybe I just put too much in my wrap. Del Taco Inferno sauce if I don't have a bottle on hand.

Don Juan El Tardo

What a long strange trip it's been
kiwifarms.net
I have hot sauce at least once a day, and what I put on depends on what I am eating. The sauces I consume the most are:

Sriracha, Tapatio, Valentina (Extra Hot), Franks Red Hot, Tabasco, Louisiana, and Cholula. Been meaning to add a Jalapeno pepper based sauce into that mix but I haven't found one that really stands out to me.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Encona (might be a Britbong company: website is fucked atm) made a Jamiacan 'inspired' sauce a few years ago that was outrageously tasty and goes for serious money on ebay now.

Tags
None