Hot tea - No cream or sugar, don't be a degenerate

Jequiti

Sonha que dá!
kiwifarms.net
Is matcha too bitter for you? Bigelow makes matcha green tea bags that I think add a little more depth and flavor past the standard Lipton swill.
Not really, but since I'm not in America, Bigelow are hard to find. I use the herbs to brew my tea.

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is matcha too bitter for you? Bigelow makes matcha green tea bags that I think add a little more depth and flavor past the standard Lipton swill.
Oh so I just got green tea at costco, the bags have matcha in them. I was thrilled. Shit was dirt cheap too. It says to steep for 30 seconds but I tend to like a bit darker myself and go about a min.

• Agree
Reactions: Russtard

Russtard

I have the right to fuck 9's and 10's
kiwifarms.net
Oh so I just got green tea at costco, the bags have matcha in them. I was thrilled. Shit was dirt cheap too. It says to steep for 30 seconds but I tend to like a bit darker myself and go about a min.
Costco is so great for everything. Their Kirkland Signature brand is amazing, but I've never tried their tea. Was that the brand you go? How does it taste?

• Agree
Reactions: Bassomatic

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Costco is so great for everything. Their Kirkland Signature brand is amazing, but I've never tried their tea. Was that the brand you go? How does it taste?
Yes this is Costco brand. I am a costco whore, and I mostly have found who makes X for the kirkland line I dunno who makes the tea.

Titty Figurine

You are coming down with me
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I recently discovered how many flavors of Sleepytime Tea there actually are and jeeeezus take the wheel they're all amazing. Particularly a fan of the Peach and Vanilla flavors, but the Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile is still my standby.

Tetley Masala is my morning jam though, especially in winter. Got the right spice without the overdose of anise that's popping up in all the "chaichaiCHAI!" blends that seem to be trendy right now.

heathercho

私の両手を奪ったのはあなたよっ !
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
rose milk tea is my new favorite thing in the world
I have some of this Oriental Cherry Oolong. I haven't been drinking it hot, since the weather is still hot here, but when I do, I'm sure it will be just as delicious. Springtime Oolong is always the best. But I think this Oolong will make a nice Tea Latte when it is cooler.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I bought some peppermint tea that had ginger and peach added. I wanted something mild because I was feeling sick and kind of nauseous. It worked really well. Sometimes black tea gives me heartburn.

Reactions: A Skeleton

Bassomatic

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When I was in the south for work the other week I forgot you have to make it clear, when you want unsweetened ice tea you should say so.

I lived in the south for a year I should have known this.

It's a week plus this error and I still have beetus and probably will for the next week :S

Anonimo

My kingdom for a facepalm rating
kiwifarms.net
I drink most of my tea out of the bags, stick them in a tea cup, and pour some hot water from my Keurig. My personal preference is dandelion root, as I like the rich, bitter flavor. But i can also be persauded into Earl Grey, Green, Peppermint, Lemon Ginger, Chai, and the odd fruit tea.

Cream and sugar? No thanks, but every one in a while, a little honey is nice.

UselessRubberKeyboard

Did you just touch your face?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Dong Ding Oolong is gorgeous, as are those high-end Jasmin pearls. Both are leaves rolled into balls or pebbles and dried, both will do at least three cups from one strainerful. They brew best with water just off the boil, so they're ideal for using with a flask if you're on the move.

Russian Caravan tea is amazing, especially on cold winter afternoons. It's a strong-ish black tea with a smoky flavour, but not as strong as Lapsang Souchong. Really nice with a drop of tard cum. While we're on the subject of Russian tea, Russian Earl Grey is gorgeous too. It has lemongrass and citrus peel in and the lemongrass is just the most fantastic match for bergamot.

I recently discovered tard cum tea - good quality green tea soaked in condensed tard cum and then rolled into pebbles and dried. It smells sweet, tastes like a really good green tea with a creaminess and slight sweetness too. It's the weirdest experience, because you'd never put tard cum (especially thick, sweet condensed tard cum) in green tea, but the taste is surprisingly good.

For anyone in the UK, this 'ere website is hands-down the best for loose leaf teas of all descriptions: https://highteas.co.uk/ Also highly recommended, especially as they do 10g sample bags of most of their teas so you can try before you buy a big bagful: http://www.teaexperience.co.uk/catalog/

Edit: I love the word filter. Mmmmm, condensed tard cum!

Last edited:
Reactions: Free the Pedos

disky

Harusist
kiwifarms.net
im a tea pleb because i enjoy chai teas. I usally use a blend with cinimin and oolong. with fruty orange and other stuff.

spurger king

Twink connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
What kind of tea do you prefer? I'm partial to Earl Grey myself, but right now I'm drinking some black chai that's pretty good. It's been grey and rainy the past couple of days so the spices make it extra cozy.

DOej6EPXkAAVmB-.jpg

Reactions: MenuSprite
A

AF 802

kiwifarms.net
I really don't know anymore. I haven't had any in forever.

Rooibos was one I really liked.

Reactions: MenuSprite

MenuSprite

kiwifarms.net
I love to drink matcha with my breakfast before I go to work. Since I heated up water anyway, I like to bring a cup of sencha tea along with me. I am a big fan of green and white teas, but once in awhile I get something a little different--just to try it out. I don't typically add anything to my tea.

Tags
None