Hot tea - No cream or sugar, don't be a degenerate

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
If it's straight up I'll go yerba mate, with milk and sugar I'll go Irish Breakfast it's like English but with a little more kick.

• Feels
Reactions: Orion Balls

Floop

I, Scout, humbly present a toast to Miss Pauling!
kiwifarms.net
PG tips is fucking lit. I put milk and sugar in it though, so I’m a degenerate apparently

• Informative

huckbeine

I'm cute, buy my comic
kiwifarms.net
I drink Barley tea cold, I just pop in a barley tea bag in a jug of cold water in the fridge and take the bag out in 10 minutes and drink the cold tea for the rest of the day.

for hot tea, I bought those dried rose buds tea from an indian grocery shop. I mix it with a yellow lipton tea, cause on its own its shit

nekrataal

y’all got laptops?
kiwifarms.net
I got my hands on some darjeeling the other day that I really enjoy steeping gongfu style. It’s mildly astringent, which was a pleasant surprise. A lot of black teas seem to get more astringent the longer you allow them to steep, but you’d lose any benefits from them if you were to add milk or half & half.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Anyone have any opinions on puerh tea bricks? Is this a meme?

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
Earl Grey with a tiny splash of milk, and a teaspoon at best of honey. I refill my mug from the kettle if it's about halfway done, and never add more milk or honey. This way you don't get sickeningly-sweet or milky tea, but you'll still have the faint taste of both well after.

chaosrevolutions

You will see the tears of time
kiwifarms.net
Black Tea : Lady Gray

Fruity Tea: 4 Berry Mix

Green Tea: Itoen Green Tea (Only if I don't have time to make Matcha Tea)

I used to drink with one spoon of sugar but I eventually grew used to drinking it straight however I will make a strong black tea with some honey if I'm coming down with a cold to handle the sore throat.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Black Tea : Lady Gray

Fruity Tea: 4 Berry Mix

Green Tea: Itoen Green Tea (Only if I don't have time to make Matcha Tea)

I used to drink with one spoon of sugar but I eventually grew used to drinking it straight however I will make a strong black tea with some honey if I'm coming down with a cold to handle the sore throat.

Hot toddy for a cold or just because you feel like it

A strong, dark tea, like Assam, brewed extra strong
Rum or whisky
Cinnamon stick
Honey
Squeeze in some fresh lemon juice

I don't have any particular proportions other than that the amount of rum seems to increase with each one.

• Informative