Law House Democrats introduce bill to give citizenship to DACA and TPS recipients - Doing this the hard way when Trump promised them this before because they're morons

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
Because it's a hilarious and memable picture you sensitive bicth.
Also scary Mexican men can't be compared to international war worthy nation issues like a cold war anyway.
It's not hilarious, and it's not memeable, it's the exact picture the media tried to run with to say the military was only attacking women and children and not the hundreds of dudes trying to rush the border.

It's almost like people continually trying to rush our actual border is still pretty bad. Jesus, you really believe it has to be one or the other. We have to put all our efforts into Russia and just completely ignore illegal immigrants trying to get into the country.

Shaka Brah

kiwifarms.net
It's not hilarious, and it's not memeable, it's the exact picture the media tried to run with to say the military was only attacking women and children and not the hundreds of dudes trying to rush the border.

It's almost like people continually trying to rush our actual border is still pretty bad. Jesus, you really believe it has to be one or the other. We have to put all our efforts into Russia and just completely ignore illegal immigrants trying to get into the country.
The photo was also totally staged.

Tim Buckley

Suffering
kiwifarms.net

Getting offended by memes by taking them at face value lol

JosephTX

Texas Penal Code Section 9.42(b) Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the suDACAs should be given permanent residency but they shouldn't get voting rights.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
You're continually posting that picture instead of the one with all the men rushing the border, buddy. I wonder why?
It's almost like he's easily susceptible to media outrage. Not only that but he never actually answered my question either.

Notice how this thread has gone from what's being done about the border to what should be done about the border, as if guarding it in anyway whatsoever is a thing that should be up for question.

Last edited:

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
I feel like the suDACAs should be given permanent residency but they shouldn't get voting rights.
As far as I can tell, to be fair to the proposed bill, it actually would only give them permanent residency, and only to those who are working, in college, or in the military. They would then be given a pathway to citizenship. I don't get why they're whining about an uncertain future or whatever, though, most of them are in states that allow them to go to college and receive in state tuition. Literally the only thing they're missing out on is federal funding and official residency status. And, yeah, it does rub me the wrong way that Dems are trying to get them federal funding. There are citizens who were straight up born here who desperately need that money.

HeyYou

seriousposter
kiwifarms.net
oh yes, fear the big bad russian, i'm hiding under your bed and if you don't check it every night i'll gobble your children.

get real, we have our own issues to deal with, stop blaming everything on us and accept you suck as well.
I don't even know what he was going for there, I'm far more afraid of China right now than Russia. And major geopolitical concerns don't preclude attempting to curb illegal immigration either.

Dunkirk

My other car is a STUG
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what he was going for there, I'm far more afraid of China right now than Russia. And major geopolitical concerns don't preclude attempting to curb illegal immigration either.
If he knew what he was going for, he wouldn't have gone for it. He's too wrapped up in the myth that Russia is somehow the soviet union at 99% of it's strength and that we didn't recently suffer from a massive economic crisis.We're just trying to recover and live our lives. He has fallen for the lies of the fucking filthy chink who dumps money into american press to get people to hate us and not worry about them.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know what he was going for there, I'm far more afraid of China right now than Russia.
Not to mention the monumentally retarded implication that you need 600 billion annually to be a nuclear power, something that Pakistan became, in part, as an act of charity from China during the '70s. We're talking about people who both wield the power to annihilate thousands of lives at the click of a button who also have to haul around their sword/shield combo on a red wagon tied to the back of a Yugo by hemp rope and hope to sweet, merciful Allah that the doomsday weapon doesn't fall out of the children's toy they use to cart it around in and kill them all when the nose tip bumps on the dirt road.

Reactions: frozenrunner
Russia vs (gay picture) I wonder who posses a higher nuclear threat to the word powers and gobal stability.

?
OK then... what would you suppose we budget and spend to take care of this "russia" problem?

Armed robber killing two children in a private home vs Russia - Who is a bigger threat to the world? So obviously we need to stop spending money on police, as we can spend money on only one specific thing at a time.

Cosmug

Gay Niggers from Ultra Space
kiwifarms.net
This should be turned down. It might not be, but there is pushed from his advisors not to let wages rise and instead drown this economy in another wave of cheap labor. I’m not unsympathetic to the DACA crowd, they just aren’t citizens of the USA. Send everyone home as a family. Especially if none of them speak English. All their pain is self inflicted, because illegal immigration was illegal before they did it and everyone knew it. But they broke in anyway. Nostalgic for America? Maybe fix your native Nicaragua up to be more like it.

GrungyLawnChlorinate

confirmed hairless and stable
kiwifarms.net
No point in trying to secure that border, criminals will occasionally sneak in anyway. That's the same reason prisons don't have walls. People might escape, why even try? Houses, too: why waste money on walls, people could just bust in a window.

The wall would stop at least 99% of illegal aliens, and make the border far easier to defend. The vast majority are not and will not be tunneling. With walls in place those tunnels will be easier to find, as the border Patrol will no longer be stretched as thin.

You're arguing from a place of extreme idiocy. There are no valid arguments against the wall in relation to efficacy. None, zero. Financing, sure, that is an issue. How many flamethrowers per square mile, and other technical issues, valid concerns. But to argue against the usage of walls to protect property is the height of exceptionalism.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino