HOUSE TOUR | DECLUTTERING - 7/17/2019

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Amber said:
I'm just having like this thing where I just feel like I need to declutter and I need to declutter a lot because I I'm just starting to feel kind of anxious in my mind from having just so much stuff
Sure, ham.

I don't buy for a second that she actually feels that way. She's just copying what other people say regarding junk/clutter.

GOT RID OF OVER HALF HER JOURNALS

I'M SCREAMING
You know she's gonna buy more to replace them later, boo boo. 😂 😂 😂

Amber said:
I've really been just wanting to declutter and make the den mine like my safe haven if you will like I really wanted a spot to call like my living room and my just like area
Is there any place in that house other than Eric/Ricky's room that she doesn't consider hers?

Well, now we know the fate of her pink prop weights: they are now windowsill decorations.
Screen Shot 2019-07-17 at 12.26.13.png

Last edited:

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
ROFL braying like an obese donkey at 1:48

Also thats not a bad storm but whatevs

Its amazing how fucking flushed her face is at the end of the video just from walking around a room...in an air-conditioned house.

The amount of unnecessary garbage she creates makes me what to scream :mad:

COME ONE! COME ALL! STEP RIGHT UP! TO THE FAG SHANTY GARAGE SALE AND FAT WOMAN FREAK SHOW

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Sure, ham.

I don't buy for a second that she actually feels that way. She's just copying what other people say regarding junk/clutter.

You know she's gonna buy more to replace them later, boo boo. 😂 😂 😂

Is there any place in that house other than Eric/Ricky's room that she doesn't consider hers?

Well, now we know the fate of her pink prop weights: they are now windowsill decorations.
So she watched a Konmari video and decided to throw shit out? I'm just assuming that she jumped on the late train and realized this shit was trendy. I have no idea if she's actually watched Marie Kondo, but that's the only reason I can think of that she would purge her hoard.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
kiwifarms.net
Throwback to when ALR lied about using every single one of her journals;
She acts like she's giving them to people in need but who actually needs a pastel pink wommart scratch journal with a handful of Amberlynn's 'tarded literary offerings in it? In short, she's either lied about giving ~100 of her journals to people "who could use them more than me" or she lied about using "all" of her journals.

Last edited:

EmpressOfLucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
She seems to dump her hoard whenever the threat of having to actually move it from one house to another comes up. Are we getting a Gay Big Brother summer finale? Will Amber and Becky move to Lexington to finally be able to bask in the culinary excellence of Ruby Tuesday whenever they want?

What a fat fucking mess! :story:

Also the journal purge is beyond... she claimed she used almost all of them and does jurnaleeeen every day - does this mean she's throwing out her many manuscripts??? Someone please think of the future of literacy and save those precious pages before they are left to rot in the garbage swamps of Monticello, Kentucky!

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I finished watching and I'm disappointed. She didn't actually get rid of the journals. Just said she's going to. Typical. And wants to do a garage sale because so much of her stuff is unused. Eww.

Says she's decluttering because she wants to "reclaim the den" and make it HER "area" and HER "safe space"

:thinking:

Reveals that what she loves best about the den is the big sunny window. Bitch please, Amberlynn hates sunshine. She's doing this so she has a new filmeeeeng location. Probably needs space for more industrial fans.

Towards the end of the video she goes on and on about how much she loves the space. We know by now that the more Amberlynn tries to convince you of something, the less true it is.

She is simply too fucking fat anymore to share a space with Becky.

e: new Amberism: Calling picture frames "pitcher albums". It's not the first time she's done this but it's the first time she's done it intentionally. The first time was a gaff during the $400 spree haul IIRC.

She's doing it intentionally now because she thinks it's cute; bitch you aint. This is obvious to me because it's not a consistent mistake. When she's showing off the windowsill in the den starting from left to right, she correctly identifies the first item as a picture frame. A few seconds later she points to the last item on the window sill (another frame) but this time she calls it a "pitcher album" and uses a lot of emphasis in her voice.

In a similar vein, she set up a shelf in the corner to display her stupid plastic plants and makes a point to call them "sucka-lints" TWICE, and again she really spits out the word to emphasize it. Bitch you ain't cute.

Last edited:

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Kondolynn probably got a talkin to about her hoard. Also, that's a poop segment from a dehydrated cat, not "a dog food." We know the pet food is tan and round enough to slip on and cause a fall on baby soft feet.
And my bet is they sell the hoard to Rafe or Becky's mom to sell in her fleamarket booth.

Last edited:

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Kondolynn probably got a talkin to about her hoard. Also, that's a poop segment from a dehydrated cat, not a "dog food." We know the pet food is tan. And my bet is they sell the hoard to Rafe or Becky's mom to sell in her fleamarket booth. View attachment 845739
I'm torn on this. We know that's cat shit. But since Amber doesn't empty her cats' litter box, maybe she actually didn't recognize it for what it is. Lying or stupid? (Probably bolth).

OK call me ecceptional but theory time SHE WANTS TO CONVERT THAT DEN INTO HER OWN BEDROOM after she will announce becky break up.
Nah, she'll keep both rooms for herself and make Becky sleep in the living room and justify it by pointing out that she pays Becky's rent.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino