HOUSE TOUR | DECLUTTERING - 7/17/2019

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I was wondering if maybe the litter box is near the back door and a little turd got kicked out by accident....but I feel like that's giving her too much credit. She probably has one tiny litterbox that never gets cleaned and the cats go everywhere. Shame because that apartment is cute, makes me consider moving to tuckey.
Well, even if the cats are shitting in their boxes, they can still end up leaving nuggets throughout the house. Amber has very long hair, which sheds all over the house, and probably never gets cleaned up. Consequently, the cats may end up eating some strands of it. Their shit can get formed around it. Then when they go poop, even though they've pushed it out, a smaller chunk could still be attached to one of the hairs that might still be stuck in their body. So they poop, go on about their business, and the nugget eventually gets deposited somewhere else after gravity helps it detach from the hair.

They need to vacuum/sweep up Amber's hair regularly if they don't want shit nuggets.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Well, even if the cats are shitting in their boxes, they can still end up leaving nuggets throughout the house. Amber has very long hair, which sheds all over the house, and probably never gets cleaned up. Consequently, the cats may end up eating some strands of it. Their shit can get formed around it. Then when they go poop, even though they've pushed it out, a smaller chunk could still be attached to one of the hairs that might still be stuck in their body. So they poop, go on about their business, and the nugget eventually gets deposited somewhere else after gravity helps it detach from the hair.

They need to vacuum/sweep up Amber's hair regularly if they don't want shit nuggets.
Maybe it's one of Amber's dainty poo-nuggies, just slipping out when she laughs or sneezes.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20190717-172241~2.png
Not sure which is the most disturbing - the dandruffy scalp, the almost-bare bizarre eyebrow situation, the beetus-panda eyes or the cheek 🙈

She honestly looks in this video like the biggest I've seen her...I'd really be concerned she's gonna pop!
Her face kinda reminds me of pink raising dough that's been crammed into a too-small bowl...
What's going on with her right cheek? I've noticed it last month or so, it looks really red, swollen and puffy...did Necky finally snap? Is it the wisdom-teeth-or-rotting-out-her-head situation?‽ 🤔

Also, you just don't do a haul in the middle of 'decluttereeen', that's not how it goes, boo boo!

One 'positive' of the video - we see what happened to the pink weights - decorating the window 'seals', ffs Amber 🙄

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
She's on her way out and she knows it. She's being considerate for once in her life and cleaning up her mess so Becky doesn't have to do it when she's gone. :heart-empty:

To avoid double posting: Oh my got. This bitch said having the den to herself was a deciding factor whether she was going to move in or not. She knows damn well she was desperate for another gf to mooch off of when she was living by herself after destiny left. What an entitled cunt. To think she was owed this entire room in someone else's house + her bedroom with Becky. And she only ended up using it at a storage unit, I bet that rustled the fag's jimmies.

Last edited:

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 845779
Not sure which is the most disturbing - the dandruffy scalp, the almost-bare bizarre eyebrow situation, the beetus-panda eyes or the cheek 🙈

View attachment 845796

She honestly looks in this video like the biggest I've seen her...I'd really be concerned she's gonna pop!
Her face kinda reminds me of pink raising dough that's been crammed into a too-small bowl...
What's going on with her right cheek? I've noticed it last month or so, it looks really red, swollen and puffy...did Necky finally snap? Is it the wisdom-teeth-or-rotting-out-her-head situation?‽ 🤔

Also, you just don't do a haul in the middle of 'decluttereeen', that's not how it goes, boo boo!

One 'positive' of the video - we see what happened to the pink weights - decorating the window 'seals', ffs Amber 🙄
Christ, her eyes look horrible! What is that? It looks like she got two bad black eyes a while back and they’re in the final stages of healing. I know that’s not the case, but damn. She looks rough.

The Fifth Waltz

Thoticus Maximus of the Roman Imperial Legion
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why does she not do depop? Is there other 600lb woman in her neighborhood that could use the clothes for a garage sale? No one would order one of her journals unless it had some poems in them 😌. This bitch has totally taken over that house wtf.
She'd probably get kicked off for not sending anything. Lol

cuteyhoney

ai no senshi
kiwifarms.net
She's on her way out and she knows it. She's being considerate for once in her life and cleaning up her mess so Becky doesn't have to do it when she's gone. :heart-empty:
Could be.... But methinks big AL is still way too deluded to realize she's honest to goodness at death's door. She probably just can't share space with the Beckster anymore without tearing her skin and getting some sort of a gnarly infection. She's at the point where rubbing skin in close quarters like that could seriously just do her in. Her skin is at it's limits. Honestly, I'm surprised she hadn't had her bellybutton infection type-situation earlier.

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
Sounds like The Gentle Art of Swedish Death Cleaning! It's a very breezy read, even Amberlynn could make it through that book. (:optimistic: )

Although... the purpose of unburdenin others is kind of defeated when they have to do all the work anyway. Becky cleans up after she dies or before she dies, what's the difference?

Amberlynn didn't do any of this herself. You can tell by her face that she just woke up; also, had she done any of the work she would have prattled on for ages about how HARD the work was and how PROUD she is of herself. She can barely walk much less push furniture around. And our dainty gorl could never lift a box full of journals. Paper is fucking heavy.

Babby Spanch

kiwifarms.net
The way she pronounced succulent made my skin crawl. Suck a lent??????

Also, that's a pretty big space for one person to claim in a house full of people. You'd think she would actually make it something useful and get a few nice lights and an actual video recording area set up like most normal youtubers but.... who am I kidding

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Sure, ham.

I don't buy for a second that she actually feels that way. She's just copying what other people say regarding junk/clutter.
This is every video she makes, fam. Amberlynn does not have an original thought in her head. "other Youtubers" is the only thing she knows. She figures moving stuff around her house will get her some decluttering views because she is worried that "weightless journey" views are dying out.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino