HOUSE TOUR | DECLUTTERING - 7/17/2019

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Another disappointing video she doesn't actually declutter anything, nor film her "decluttering". Now it's just boxes and bins and crap in their garage. If I were Ricky I'd just be dumping a box in the trash a week. I bet she just pointed at stuff and told Becky what she wanted gone, etc. Jesus Christ she didn't get rid of any wax melts?? You can't go through that many in a year and that's if you're constantly burning them 24/7.

kiwifarms.net
strange she is saying it's her house like she owns it. I know this is probably an old video (she was doing a decluttering months ago, I wonder if this video is from back then). But someone did post the info of it looks like the person that does own the house and who's on the lease- Eric, Richard, Becky. Although with all of that crap she bought since she's been staying there she could of bought the house. Even if she didn't want to stay in it forever she could rent it out and be amberlandlordlynn later when her youtube money dried up.

Godless Goddess

kiwifarms.net
How was getting that room a deciding factor for her to move in? would love to see how that conversation went.. unless I'm mistaken, she's the only one with her own living space in that house? Did she whine to Becky that she would only move in if there was a room where she could decorate all on her own, and proceed to fill it with junk for two years? the nerve

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
She is beyond entitled slight powerlevel we had an incel partner exactly like Hambeast moved all their shit in kitchen etc very hard to live with. I agree with the board that this feels like a last ditch event we know her and Becky are not together she has slipped various times and we know they are not sharing beds.

also yeah the layout of that house is confusing that annex connect to the kitchen the gays live in the basement which is fucking weird why would you in your own home. and you are forced to live in your basement seriously FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Kondolynn probably got a talkin to about her hoard. Also, that's a poop segment from a dehydrated cat, not "a dog food." We know the pet food is tan and round enough to slip on and cause a fall on baby soft feet.
And my bet is they sell the hoard to Rafe or Becky's mom to sell in her fleamarket booth. View attachment 845739
Is that a hand or a foot, i'm not sure what I'm looking at here.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
She is beyond entitled slight powerlevel we had an incel partner exactly like Hambeast moved all their shit in kitchen etc very hard to live with. I agree with the board that this feels like a last ditch event we know her and Becky are not together she has slipped various times and we know they are not sharing beds.

also yeah the layout of that house is confusing that annex connect to the kitchen the gays live in the basement which is fucking weird why would you in your own home. and you are forced to live in your basement seriously FUCK THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
The gays live off of the kitchen. The basement is also full of amber's shit.

SAVE TWINKIE!

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How was getting that room a deciding factor for her to move in? would love to see how that conversation went.. unless I'm mistaken, she's the only one with her own living space in that house? Did she whine to Becky that she would only move in if there was a room where she could decorate all on her own, and proceed to fill it with junk for two years? the nerve
It's just her twisted recollection of the facts and also her insecurity showing. She didn't get what she wanted* but doesn't want to admit that because her ego is so fragile. Instead, she goes the extreme opposite direction (like when a kid falls down then says "I meant to do that!"), saying that having her own space was the DeCIdInG FAcTor. She moved into the house with her own space because she moved in strictly as a roommate, not as Becky's gorlfriend.

*In the beginning Becky was insisting that they "take it slow" and from the videos back then you could tell it drove AL nuts that things weren't moving as fast as she wanted. But the lease was about to be up for her apartment w/ Destiny (who had since bailed) so she moved into Becky's house but didn't "move in with Becky" if that makes sense. So in that sense, yeah, having your own space would obviously be a deciding factor if you're moving in as a roommate.

e: In addition, to boost her ego even more, saying "[X] was the deciding factor" makes it sound like she had a choice. She didn't. She had absolutely nowhere to go. Her lack of options was the deciding factor. It wasn't her choice.

Last edited:

Madam Spergwell

moist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know H&M gives you coupons if you donate your clothes and textiles to them for recycling. I wished more stores did stuff like this. If there was a store that will give her coupons in exchange of her hoard, would she get up and do it?
That's a great idea but I don't think coupons would motivate her to get off her ass and donate stuff. That would take effort. She admitted that she rarely uses her "Hot" Cash, and as often as she shops at Torrid, that would be quite a bit of coupon money. Because it's simply too fucking hard to enter a coupon code when you're sitting on your ass and shopping online. Also why I don't think she will ever have a garage sale. Effort.

sperginity

fuck xmas and fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think her bipolar meds have helped her. Bipolar people always have unrealistic plans during mania, they will not let go of the plan unless they get medicated. Then they look back on their ideas and think "wow, I sure was crazy to think that was going to happen". Before now she would have told us that she would totally use all of her journals. She probably realizes now how crazy it was to think that she would ever write that much. I don't know if she has it in her to stick with her meds. It is very hard on anyone to know that they only felt so great about themselves due to mental illness.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
strange she is saying it's her house like she owns it. I know this is probably an old video (she was doing a decluttering months ago, I wonder if this video is from back then). But someone did post the info of it looks like the person that does own the house and who's on the lease- Eric, Richard, Becky. Although with all of that crap she bought since she's been staying there she could of bought the house. Even if she didn't want to stay in it forever she could rent it out and be amberlandlordlynn later when her youtube money dried up.

you are right, she is not registered as a person who lived in that place, the only ones that are on the contract i assume since are on the info of this site are Becky, Ricky and Eric... she does not appear anywhere meaning if the 3 on them decide to kick her out hey can since she do not appear on the leasing contract

in another hand i think that showing her old room of that house (since i think as someone said before she moved there as a roommate.. and now since she do not fit on becky's room she is moving back to her old space if wasn't like that she wouldn't need to mention that all her stuff and her bathroom is there... or maybe this is the beginning of the break up...

you are right, she is not registered as a person who lived in that place, the only ones that are on the contract i assume since are on the info of this site are Becky, Ricky and Eric... she does not appear anywhere meaning if the 3 on them decide to kick her out hey can since she do not appear on the leasing contract

Actually, I don't think Ricky is on that report either. The R Williams is Becky (Rebecca). Don't know who M or B are unless Ricky uses his middle name or something. Does anyone know Ricky's last name?

Reactions: YOUR MOM
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino