HOUSE TOUR | DECLUTTERING - 7/17/2019

SweatyFupa

Fat Upper Pelvic Area Manager
kiwifarms.net
The den looked like a picture from a target/walmart flyer. Nothing original about it; bland and cheap looking.

I found it telling that she only had the dog with her in the heart photo frame
I found that circumstance to be very suspicious: I believe she might have intentionally removed the picture of the kitties from the frame since we know she'd been planning on moving Wasabi and Rarity out. CaTs AlLeRgY Y'AlL!

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
you are right, she is not registered as a person who lived in that place, the only ones that are on the contract i assume since are on the info of this site are Becky, Ricky and Eric... she does not appear anywhere meaning if the 3 on them decide to kick her out hey can since she do not appear on the leasing contract

We don't know who's on the lease. A lease isn't public information like a property deed is. Those are just people present or past who have been associated with that address through other forms of public info or from available internet data.

11:08 this mess works for me

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
It's all walmart garbage, even if it's unused. Why would anyone buy it from you, when you got it from the clearance rack at the same wommart the customer already shops at? Who cares it you price it at like a quarter or something, no one is going to bother buying it. It would be so much more trouble than it's literally worth to sell that junk.

Having a successful yard sale is actually hard work. And she has ZERO items that would sell. No appliances, no furniture, no vintage items, no exercise equipment (lol), no gardening stuff or other useful tools, no outdoors/active type stuff like bicycles, no children's toys or clothing... the only thing that might sell IF she advertised well and staged the clothes properly would be her TORD hoard... and it doesn't seem like she's getting rid of any clothes.

disintegration

Tsssss
kiwifarms.net
Rickie and ramen noodles don't want her to break their couch.

"Take that room and make it your living room"
This is the last attempt to make a roommate "situation" work. You share the kitchen appliances.
I vaguely recall Hamber mentioning that they weren't allowed to use the ottoman. Which would explain the mattress in the living room, the gays are trying to keep her off the couch.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
the only thing that might sell IF she advertised well and staged the clothes properly would be her TORD hoard... and it doesn't seem like she's getting rid of any clothes.
And really, who would want her Torrid shit? Even if you're a fatty who normally shops at Torrid, are you Amber levels of fat? No? Then her Torrid shit isn't going to fit you so who cares if she keeps it.

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
I'd be so pissed if someone not on the lease started taking over space in my house and calling it theirs and deeming my crap is fine in their space. Like serve eviction notices to them pissed.
I mean, the house is pretty big for them, remember they have an entire basement completely empty. I don't think they had anything in the den, and if I had to live in a roomy house with a big stinky bitch I'd gladly banish her into a room I never use.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
It's all walmart garbage, even if it's unused. Why would anyone buy it from you, when you got it from the clearance rack at the same wommart the customer already shops at? Who cares it you price it at like a quarter or something, no one is going to bother buying it. It would be so much more trouble than it's literally worth to sell that junk.

Having a successful yard sale is actually hard work. And she has ZERO items that would sell. No appliances, no furniture, no vintage items, no exercise equipment (lol), no gardening stuff or other useful tools, no outdoors/active type stuff like bicycles, no children's toys or clothing... the only thing that might sell IF she advertised well and staged the clothes properly would be her TORD hoard... and it doesn't seem like she's getting rid of any clothes.
The Methhead to Fat Giant Fuck ratio is off the charts in Montecello.

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Does this video sort of give anyone else those creepy kind of "getting rid of / cleaning everything I own all my worldly possesions before I die" vibes? Bigass HamLard is stupid and shallow as fuck, so its really only a vague feeling at best, but still.
She wouldn't even be doing it consciously - the theory goes that we start "getti png our affairs in order" when we begin feeling ourselves dying and our time coming up. Kinda sorta a subcconscious a imal/evolutionary instinct thing. Like when a sick cat crawls off cause it knows the end is near so it goes looking for a nice quiet dark hole somewhere to curl up in undisturbed.

Hahaa. Well, its funny to speculate anyway. Most of you guys are completely right with everything else you are saying: A 610+ pound filthy greasy cunt deciding that THESE ROOMS IN THE HOUSE ALL BELONG TO MEEEEEEEEE is some of the most selfish, disgusting, entitled, piggish shit I have ever seen. What a greedy cow.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, her face... At first I thought those weird cheekbone situations were just her taking her final form. She was developing that Rosie Quirkee bulbous face that I've come to associate with young women who eat themselves into looking like they are post-menopausal shut-ins. But now I wonder if she has some sort of swelling or facial cellulitis because of her dental problems. I'm unfamiliar with how dental issues can manifest in the face, but it makes a certain amount of sense because those huge swellings happened almost overnight, one side is worse than the other, and that same side is redder than the other.

I don't even know what she could do about it other than stay on antibiotics until she can find a dentist who can help her (which would require traveling, because I couldn't easily find a dentist in Kentucky who offers bariatric dentistry, and if we can't find it there's no way Amber will be able to marshall the mental resources to hunt one down).

But could infected or rotting wisdom teeth or untreated cavities in general result in a cheekbone swelling like that? I don't recall that level of deformity even after getting my impacted wisdom teeth removed.

At some point they're all going to crack at Chez Fag. Amber is unclean, evidently has a rotting navel but won't use the medications she got to treat it because she's a dumb fucking monster, hoards crap, refuses to take care of her animals, can't shower, can't wash her hair, can't wipe her ass, runs the AC and a dozen fans constantly (I'd love to know what their electricity bills are like during the summer), can't do any household chores, likely wrecks and makes smelly all the furnishings she sits on, and probably has the worst possible breath because of her rotting teeth. And it's not like she's even a nice person so they feel concern and kindness for her even as she disgusts and inconveniences them. She's a self-absorbed, aggressively stupid, deliberately helpless piece of shit who makes it impossible even to enjoy their house because she's always filming in common areas, shitting up the kitchen with her disgusting concoctions, making the house reek of fast food all day long - she can't even wash her dirty clothes on her own. How much more can they take of her, regardless of how much rent she pays?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
strange she is saying it's her house like she owns it. I know this is probably an old video (she was doing a decluttering months ago, I wonder if this video is from back then). But someone did post the info of it looks like the person that does own the house and who's on the lease- Eric, Richard, Becky. Although with all of that crap she bought since she's been staying there she could of bought the house. Even if she didn't want to stay in it forever she could rent it out and be amberlandlordlynn later when her youtube money dried up.
Nah, no bank would give her a mortgage even if she (lol) had a 40% deposit. AL has been trying hard to stay off the books and while it may help her hide from student loan debts it means she’s got no credit and no bank would ever lend to her.

You see this a lot even with ppl that own their own business. They under report their earnings to try to pay less tax, then they go to the bank for a loan and the bank only cares what you’ve been reporting to the IRS (not what they try to tell them you *really* make.)

Amber’s short sighted attempts to avoid paying her debts mean her few years of YT cash won’t do her a damn bit of good in the long run. She won’t have any credit or assets built from it - just wax melts and cheap jewelry.

She’s on a very determined path to living month to month on SSI checks and food stamps. She will live just like all the rest of the fat white trash around her in KY.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You’d be surprised what people will buy at garage sales. Even if they can get it at Walmart, if they use it and see it at 1/4 the price, they’ll buy. Lots of people are weekend garage sale shoppers and they all aren’t looking for antiques. A lot of what she calls “journals” are really just ring-bound notebooks. Before school starts, people may want them too, although lots of places sell the plain ones as loss leaders to get people in the store. So she’d have to go cheap.

Still, it IS a lot of work to set up a garage sale, then sit outside all day taking money. Amber can’t do it and why should her roommates do that work for her? It’s all her crap. Never gonna happen.

I also wondered who cleaned in there, in “Amber’s space”. Becky? I didn’t think it was too bad, not spotless but was as clean as most old places.(except the cat poop rock) Since nobody works, it should be spotless though. But I know Amber can’t do it. Can she sweep and bend over to get stuff in the pan? Can she even plug in a vacuum? We know anything low is too hard, and anything high means she’d have to lift those meaty arms. So “her space” is cleaned by her maid.

When is a bed moving in?

I don’t know what I want to see more-her layygs or her sitting in that chair then getting out of it.

Speaking as a Californian, I’m continually impressed at how much house you can get for so little. But then I remember you have to live in Kentucky...which I’m sure is nicer than I think since all I know of it is from Amber, the Slaton, and the many people on MSHPL.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
Does this video sort of give anyone else those creepy kind of "getting rid of / cleaning everything I own all my worldly possesions before I die" vibes? Bigass HamLard is stupid and shallow as fuck, so its really only a vague feeling at best, but still.
She wouldn't even be doing it consciously - the theory goes that we start "getti png our affairs in order" when we begin feeling ourselves dying and our time coming up. Kinda sorta a subcconscious a imal/evolutionary instinct thing. Like when a sick cat crawls off cause it knows the end is near so it goes looking for a nice quiet dark hole somewhere to curl up in undisturbed.

Hahaa. Well, its funny to speculate anyway. Most of you guys are completely right with everything else you are saying: A 610+ pound filthy greasy cunt deciding that THESE ROOMS IN THE HOUSE ALL BELONG TO MEEEEEEEEE is some of the most selfish, disgusting, entitled, piggish shit I have ever seen. What a greedy cow.
No it doesn't shes done this before many times over. For those poor souls (me) who have sat through every single video she has ever made she only declutters when things are on the rocks with her partners, she did this with Krystle, Dusty and now Becky. Her spending now will go into overdrive soon with her next "obsession" whatever that may be. This is her pattern when things are not so good in her relationships she is shedding her shit because she may be planning her next catfish but this time it's going to be a while. Also shes feeling boxed in mentally so she is removing shit in the house this is what people who go from state to state moving in with people do. Lighten (lol) the load to transport.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Nah, no bank would give her a mortgage even if she (lol) had a 40% deposit. AL has been trying hard to stay off the books and while it may help her hide from student loan debts it means she’s got no credit and no bank would ever lend to her.

You see this a lot even with ppl that own their own business. They under report their earnings to try to pay less tax, then they go to the bank for a loan and the bank only cares what you’ve been reporting to the IRS (not what they try to tell them you *really* make.)

Amber’s short sighted attempts to avoid paying her debts mean her few years of YT cash won’t do her a damn bit of good in the long run. She won’t have any credit or assets built from it - just wax melts and cheap jewelry.

She’s on a very determined path to living month to month on SSI checks and food stamps. She will live just like all the rest of the fat white trash around her in KY.
Not exactly. If she's required by YT to be the person the checks/deposits are given to, then shes there for the gov't to see. They'll happily garnish a whole paycheck to help satisfy a student loan debt. Same with any sort of refund she likely isn't getting anyways - they'll jump on it in a heartbeat. I'm assuming the tube got her SSN, but I could be wrong. It'd be easy enough to find her.

Edit: she still has shit credit thanks to her lack of insurance though. You know our gorl don't pay those medical bills.
I wonder if YouTube shekels are considered steady enough to buy a house, even if she had the down payment. You might need an excess. But I'm no broker.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not exactly. If she's required by YT to be the person the checks/deposits are given to, then shes there for the gov't to see. They'll happily garnish a whole paycheck to help satisfy a student loan debt. Same with any sort of refund she likely isn't getting anyways - they'll jump on it in a heartbeat. I'm assuming the tube got her SSN, but I could be wrong. It'd be easy enough to find her.

Edit: she still has shit credit thanks to her lack of insurance though. You know our gorl don't pay those medical bills.
I wonder if YouTube shekels are considered steady enough to buy a house, even if she had the down payment. You might need an excess. But I'm no broker.
I think she’s been very shady about where her YT checks get deposited and why she always “needs” a girlfriend and why she had “Dusty’s CC” after they broke up. I think she’s had her GFs open accounts with their names for her to put the income into in an attempt to avoid creditors - it’s also why she’s never on a lease. Gorl is white trash and shady af.

If she worked with an accountant, did her taxes, built good credit, etc... and saved up a big deposit she might have been able to buy a little house in KY (it’s cheap as shit there) with her YT income. She could have been smart with her money, instead of using to reach 600 lbs. and buy 600 wax melts, 600 chokers, 600 journals.

But she’s done the exact opposite so will be hopping on disability as soon as the YT money disappears. You can’t have any substantive assets if you get SSI, so I guess she’s planned for the future in that regard.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino