HOUSE TOUR | DECLUTTERING - 7/17/2019

Scarboroughgirl

its true what they say: a mind is a terrible thing
kiwifarms.net
it's asinine to me that she talks about the entire living room being her personal space, for her to decorate however she wants. even talking about buying a new couch, shouldn't the addition of new furniture be a mutual conversation with your roommates?

I get if she's the one mainly paying utilities for the house/having the larger piece of ownership, but damn...

what a childlike and selfish attitude, relegating two other members of the household basically to their room and the kitchen.

Edit: I like how in the above frame, in the middle picture Twinkie is leaning away from Hamber with an expression of horror

YOUR MOM

Lisa needs braces!
kiwifarms.net
I do seweeen so I thought somebody who sews could use the Torrid if it doesn't stink and if Al hasn't stretched it out. I'm sure they're all very stretchy material though and that's more difficult to work with.

That video of her in the Torrid at the mall was so great when it came out and she looked ridiculously enormous but fucking fuck she kept packing in the calories since then.

• Informative
Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
No it doesn't shes done this before many times over. For those poor souls (me) who have sat through every single video she has ever made she only declutters when things are on the rocks with her partners, she did this with Krystle, Dusty and now Becky. Her spending now will go into overdrive soon with her next "obsession" whatever that may be. This is her pattern when things are not so good in her relationships she is shedding her shit because she may be planning her next catfish but this time it's going to be a while. Also shes feeling boxed in mentally so she is removing shit in the house this is what people who go from state to state moving in with people do. Lighten (lol) the load to transport.
Okay, okay, gotcha.
I have been around watching for a long time too, but since about the mid/late the Dustiny Era. (I've just been lurking for the most part aha) I don't remember every single tiny video and detail with vivid clarity so I can't pull up a specific "DECLUTTEREEEN!" vlog from the depths of my memory from many years back, so I'll totally take your word for it.

Her "relationship" (read: abusive & manipulative semi-partnership and domineering toxic codepandancy) with The ThumbTard has been a sloppy swamp of shit for months and months.....in fact I think it would be a stretch to ever even call it 'good' to begin with lol. You've got a lot of interesting points so I'm really curious to see what happens next. I'm one of the ones who has been optimistically pulling for a break up!

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
The irony of that shit massive bowl full of cheap stale shit ass cat food next to the picture about "love" the fur babies is SAD and DISGUSTING!
I want that shit ass pig bitch to make a big trough of her stinky slop she call food and leave over there stale for a month to eat every fucking day, like she does with her "fur babies".
The only time she bought wet food she served in the tin on the floor to the poor cats get hurt, she just thrown away their tower (only proper place they had next to the window), they have only one stinky dirt solid litter tray.
Someone save that poor cats, and you Hambeast (I know you're reading this), You're going to rot slowly in your own excrement, animal abuser.

Screenshot_81.pngScreenshot_80.pngScreenshot_79.png

Last edited:

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Student loans for her could still be 20k. Really depends on where she went etc.

Then we have myriad unpaid medical bills. Which is why I'm pretty sure Becky is the one who shows up on the bank account...and why Hamber isn't on any lease. Some one runs her background check etc and beyond rampant debt..it's a dinner bell for debt collectors. And boy, I bet her medical bills she's bailed on are truly astounding.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Student loans for her could still be 20k. Really depends on where she went etc.

Then we have myriad unpaid medical bills. Which is why I'm pretty sure Becky is the one who shows up on the bank account...and why Hamber isn't on any lease. Some one runs her background check etc and beyond rampant debt..it's a dinner bell for debt collectors. And boy, I bet her medical bills she's bailed on are truly astounding.
She claims the car is in her name, she was even surprised that you can purchase a car without license.
The truth no one knows.

Reactions: YOUR MOM

ricecake

kiwifarms.net
She claims the car is in her name, she was even surprised that you can purchase a car without license.
The truth no one knows.
I call bullshit on that. It's been a few years since I bought a car but iirc I had to give either the dealership or bank proof that I had insurance on the car. Can you have a non-driver as the policyholder for auto? Can someone who doesn't own the car be the policyholder?

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
kiwifarms.net
Poor Twinkie cowering on the couch broke my damn heart.

Lawd, that's right. Wasn't that when there was a big storm and Amber and Destiny spent the night over at Destinys (step?)fathers place and when they came back they found Twinkie hiding in some small closet at their apartment?

Last edited:

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
The irony of that shit massive bowl full of cheap stale shit ass cat food next to the picture about "love" the fur babies is SAD and DISGUSTING!
I want that shit ass pig bitch to make a big trough of her stinky slop she call food and leave over there stale for a month to eat every fucking day, like she does with her "fur babies".
The only time she bought wet food she served in the tin on the floor to the poor cats get hurt, she just throw away their tower (only proper place they had next to the window), they have only one stinky dirt solid litter tray.
Someone save that poor cats, and you Hambeast (I know you're reading this), You're going to rot slowly in your own excrement, animal abuser.

View attachment 846878View attachment 846879View attachment 846881
Shows how she has no idea what a normal portion size is, even for pets. It would take a long time for that food to be eaten, and by the time you got to even half the bowl being full, it would be stale and old. She's home all day, how hard would it be to put new out each day or every other day? She claims to be busy a lot, but doing what?

Is that a shopping cart? I haven't watched the video, yet..now I have to watch to see if the story behind that is revealed. And it's weird that she spends money on all types of random things, but doesn't get a cat box mat to catch the litter, instead of using a cardboard box.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
yeah, those cats are either going or already gone. she's throwing out the cat tree, a separate scratching post, that wavy scratching thing, and the green cat nip scratcher with the ball. when i first watched the video i thought the cat tree was broken, but i watched it again and those are all separate pieces of cat furniture, not broken pieces of a cat tree.

what would be the point of throwing all that out? just to clear out space because it's HER living area and fuck anything that will bring the cats enjoyment? wasabi clearly would have still used them considering he was sleeping on the fucking mirror she had in the middle of the floor. even my dog likes chasing the ball on that green thing, maybe she could show it to twinkie and try to give that poor dog some mental stimulation by chasing a ball around a fucking circle

Attachments

Last edited:

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I call bullshit on that. It's been a few years since I bought a car but iirc I had to give either the dealership or bank proof that I had insurance on the car. Can you have a non-driver as the policyholder for auto? Can someone who doesn't own the car be the policyholder?
My location in America is the southeast, but in typically elsewhere.

Last year I picked up another vehicle but it was at a dealer in Virginia. My license had been renewed but was in a mailbox several states away. I had already paid for the vehicle and all, and they almost couldn't let me leave with a temp dealer tag plate.

They hounded me for showing a non American passport and an expired license because they are so close to D.C. it was a state law valid driver's license.

A car I bought in GA it wasn't a big deal but I had to pay the tax in person which was a chore.

Florida car I obtained before I could have drawn a paper license from CWCville and they'd sell to me.

Each state is probably different. Based on a quick Google scan many sources site Kentucky not needing a valid driver's license to buy. I assume she paid cash for a used Hyundai? Only a legally licensed driver could take off the lot though

lowsodiumsituation

IvE nEvEr BeEn 600 PoUnDs
kiwifarms.net
Let's get rid of this crap.
Oh hey guys I bought more crap. But it's different, new crap.
See? She didn't buy any journals. We were right all along, she did have too many. But she's going to be as pedantic as possible. She doesn't take that as "buy less crap". We said "get rid of those journals".

Reactions: EvaBraunsGhost

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Late, I know. Last we saw the litterbox it was inside a cardboard box in the bathroom (which, coincidentally, is located in the den).

From previous footage and Amber's comments we know she nor her partners clean the litterbox - there is a video when she was still with Destiny in Florida where you can see an overflown litter box with literal shit sticking out of it (I suspect they just put more litter on top of the filth and never scoop). Later, around the time she lived in the apartment (I want to say after Destiny moved out, but I could be wrong), Amber claimed she was such a good pet-mama, she would buy new litterboxes every month and throw away the used ones.

Cats will not use dirty litterboxes, and some might even develop urinary infections from trying to hold urine in. Her cats might be using the den as a giant litterbox because they don't have another option and it's close enough to where the real litterbox is to smell like their "bathroom".

TL;DR: the turd(s) in the den wasn't/weren't kicked to the area or where attached to the cats fur and fell there. They were deposited there straight from the cats' digestive systems.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino