HOUSE TOUR | DECLUTTERING - 7/17/2019

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I call bullshit on that. It's been a few years since I bought a car but iirc I had to give either the dealership or bank proof that I had insurance on the car. Can you have a non-driver as the policyholder for auto? Can someone who doesn't own the car be the policyholder?
They can. If you're stupid enough to pay premiums on a car that you aren't on the note of then they're more than happy to take your money. For instance, let's say you have a kid who purchases their own car, you can add that car to their policy without being on the note. As long as proof of insurance is provided, and depending on the state you either need collision and liability or just liability then you can buy a car. Also, we don't know where she bought it. It could have been one of those buy here pay here kind of places and they play a little fast and loose with that mess.

I pay for my mother's insurance. She doesn't drive much so it's not a big deal. I'm not on her note. The policy is in both of our names.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
For student loans they can only garnish up to 15% per paycheck.
I didn't want to power-level, but they took a whole paycheck from me before for student loan debt.
More than one, I think.
And it's terrifying because the money is gone and unless you call the bank, your online banking doesn't disclose where it went.
I thought I had been robbed lol

Also kind of a powerlevel, I attended ITT tech fresh out of highschool. If I remember correctly, it was around 41k for my program. I did less than a semester cos the place was a crock of shit but still had to pay a pretty penny, although I didn't have to pay the total 41k. So likelihood is she didn't have to, either.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I didn't want to power-level, but they took a whole paycheck from me before for student loan debt.
More than one, I think.
And it's terrifying because the money is gone and unless you call the bank, your online banking doesn't disclose where it went.
I thought I had been robbed lol

Also kind of a powerlevel, I attended ITT tech fresh out of highschool. If I remember correctly, it was around 41k for my program. I did less than a semester cos the place was a crock of shit but still had to pay a pretty penny, although I didn't have to pay the total 41k. So likelihood is she didn't have to, either.
Student loans are rough. Uncle Sam does not play with that shit and it's not dischargable in a BK. I don't know if Hamber has ever taken care of it. She strikes me as they type to ignore problems thinking they'll go away. She doesn't have income in the way that most of us have income where it's immediately reported to the government. IIRC she's paid as a contractor with an 1099-C. That means that the money isn't reported to the government until April when all taxes are due and then it's the contractors responsibility to file and pay whatever is owed. We all know this bitch didn't file taxes until she was with Becks. We absolutely know that.

Let's never forget that Hamber is hopelessly stupid. I wouldn't doubt for one second that she hasn't paid a dime of that bill nor any of her medical bills even though she claims to have the income to do so.

• Agree
Reactions: mrsm0rbid

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
I call bullshit on that. It's been a few years since I bought a car but iirc I had to give either the dealership or bank proof that I had insurance on the car. Can you have a non-driver as the policyholder for auto? Can someone who doesn't own the car be the policyholder?
I know some one who is legally blind. As in never had a license and never will. But bought a brand new car with out issue. She also has it fully insured with out issue. <And Hamber in theory could have a license, or had one for a comparison here>.

They don't care about that, as long as you don't drive it off the lot. Now I didn't help her get insurance on it, which I imagine was more complicated..since she pretty much has it for which ever kid/friend is around to drive her places. Not sure how that works, especially as each state has different insurance requirements. I'm sure though Hamber has bare basics useless insurance.

• Agree
Reactions: ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Would this video be before the whole bleeding button situation? She said it did hurt and if she's bending and moving around that might make it worse? Or would it have healed already? I imagine her using one of those kitchen chairs with wheels to move around that den area cleaning and then Becky hauls off any bags or donations to good will. Maybe Amber can donate her journals to foster homes so kids can write about their experience and become future youtube stars.

The irony of that shit massive bowl full of cheap stale shit ass cat food next to the picture about "love" the fur babies is SAD and DISGUSTING!
I want that shit ass pig bitch to make a big trough of her stinky slop she call food and leave over there stale for a month to eat every fucking day, like she does with her "fur babies".
The only time she bought wet food she served in the tin on the floor to the poor cats get hurt, she just thrown away their tower (only proper place they had next to the window), they have only one stinky dirt solid litter tray.
Someone save that poor cats, and you Hambeast (I know you're reading this), You're going to rot slowly in your own excrement, animal abuser.

View attachment 846878View attachment 846879View attachment 846881
I missed that part of her throwing away the cat tower and scratcher. Well, either she is getting ready for a move and dumping the cats at Rafe's like she did the last time or she is planning on buying more junk even though those look fine still. She has been complaining about being allergic to her cats... not sure how since in the one reaction video she's holding Krystal's cat and seems fine. I know some people say they are allergic to things and then grow out of it..maybe she is all of a sudden allergic to the cats?

Last edited:

The 8 of Spades

If Only You Knew How HONK HONK Things Really Are
kiwifarms.net
I like how in the above frame, in the middle picture Twinkie is leaning away from Hamber with an expression of horror
That's every picture & video of her trying to interact with Twinkie. I can't imagine why a 10 lb dog would be scared of a +600 lb, violent, self absorbed ham beast that shoves food the size of Twinkie into her mouth.

Reactions: Lesbian Sleepover

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
Would this video be before the whole bleeding button situation? She said it did hurt and if she's bending and moving around that might make it worse? Or would it have healed already? I imagine her using one of those kitchen chairs with wheels to move around that den area cleaning and then Becky hauls off any bags or donations to good will. Maybe Amber can donate her journals to foster homes so kids can write about their experience and become future youtube stars.

I missed that part of her throwing away the cat tower and scratcher. Well, either she is getting ready for a move and dumping the cats at Rafe's like she did the last time or she is planning on buying more junk even though those look fine still. She has been complaining about being allergic to her cats... not sure how since in the one reaction video she's holding Krystal's cat and seems fine. I know some people say they are allergic to things and then grow out of it..maybe she is all of a sudden allergic to the cats?
> Hamber
> Cleaning

topkek

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino