Culture How 8chan Was Born — and Became the Worst Place on the Internet -

Elwood P. Dowd

I am the lizard king. I can do ... anything.
kiwifarms.net

Rei is shit

kiwifarms.net
is Elle Reeve the woman who a few years ago tried to get an interview with the daily shoah guys and got bullied the entire time?

Yeah it looks like she was
She also got her husband to lie about war crimes in iraq. She divorced him when the story fell apart. Oddly enough the wiki page about her doesn't mention this, just that she was married to him.

CIA Nigger

"IT'S NOT A FETISH MOM"
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What pisses me off the most about this is that 8chan gets all the blame for Christchurch. I don’t see these journalists making documentaries about Mark Zuckerberg and how his website was used to stream the shooting.

As for Gamergate, it’ll never cease to amuse me how they talk about it like it was the internet Shoah and 8chan was its Auschwitz.
Nah, there's just verge articles about how Facebook's moderators work in sweatshop like conditions, having to watch new gore videos daily. None of it means fuck all because these same journalists will also call on Facebook to "do more" after every mass shooting as they clamp down hard moderation wise.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
The site was a modest success until Gamergate. Gamergate was the moment in 2014 when internet trolls figured out how to act as a political movement. They claimed to be demanding “ethics in video game journalism,” but the core of their activism was harassing female game developers and critics. They threatened women, posted their personal information online, and sent SWAT teams to their homes.
Wu, Quinn, Anita, Randi, none of these women got swatted.

Now Katherine Clark, the actual senator opposing swatting, did.

AbbleDabble

kiwifarms.net
One of the most genuinely unfortunate looking women I've ever seen. She looks like she has a chromosomal disorder.

"Everywhere I went, they knew who I was," Reeve told Yahoo News. "There was no slipping into the crowd as anonymous reporter. And they knew who I've dated; they knew my boyfriend's Jewish, so they would yell things about that to me."
She's the human version of a basset hound. Sad and drooping.

BEST_MAN_202

kiwifarms.net
I think he probably wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for the 8chan's connections to the shootings. Everything else, such as Jim Watkins fucking him over, the constant harassment from activists and the MSM, he put up up till now.

He kisses the ring, acts contrite, and is able to move back into mainstream life. I think he's making the right decision.
How the fuck did Jim Watkins fuck him over? He helped him get a new place in the Philippines and when 8chan was going to get shut down after Fredrik lost his domain name(8chan.co), Jim helped make the website stay afloat and paid for the server fees and Jim got a new domain name for 8chan(8chan.net).

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think he probably wouldn't have done this if it wasn't for the 8chan's connections to the shootings. Everything else, such as Jim Watkins fucking him over, the constant harassment from activists and the MSM, he put up up till now.
Whether you believe that or not, he's absolutely full of shit about not wanting the attention. He hasn't found a lying reporter he won't help out yet.

If anyone believes he won't move on to another target site that still allows free speech within limited bounds once the 8chan interviews stop, you're insane.

His dishonesty knows absolutely no bounds. Remember how Pedowheels claimed that part of the reason that he lost trust for Jim was that Jim, at some point, entered the apartment that Jim had rented for Pedowheels to discuss something with him without him inviting him in?

Apparently, it's different if you're a reporter. Or a sea monster, in Elspeth Reeve's case. Then it's perfectly fine to enter someone's house without any authorization.

Oh, and Pedowheels 'knows' this. Because a reporter told him. Or showed him a video which coincidentally didn't show her local fixer bribing the cunt who helped out the journo scum. What a piece of shit.
1567705214294.png

https://archive.li/1PgiK

Didn't HotWheels basically go balls to the wall on the whole naked Australian girls thing? He told them to file the appropriate paperwork to prove ownership or leave him alone.
How very interesting that the holier than thou 'leftist' 'Christian' homophobe who "[enshrined] that post on the top of every web page [in hopes of boosting his notoriety]" is now having a bleat about old Jimbo's "embrace notoriety" header- which of course refers to the notoriety that 8chan has acquired as a site that still allows relatively free speech.

For Mr. Watkins to get to Fred's level, he'd have had to ordered the rapidly deleted Christchurch shooting thread be restored and kept up in perpetuity, linked to it in the header with an approving comment, and set up a couple 'child modelling' boards of the type that he got rid of after taking operational decisions of that sort away from Fred.

Last edited:

Smarty Pants

kiwifarms.net
Whether you believe that or not, he's absolutely full of shit about not wanting the attention. He hasn't found a lying reporter he won't help out yet.
Hotwheels really is a piece of garbage as of late. Probably explains why God punished him by making him a cripple.
We're never restructuring the mental healthcare system, are we?
Shut up and take your SSRI's.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino