Culture How 8chan Was Born — and Became the Worst Place on the Internet -

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh, and Pedowheels 'knows' this. Because a reporter told him. Or showed him a video which coincidentally didn't show her local fixer bribing the cunt who helped out the journo scum. What a piece of shit.
Since when do you fucking calmly ask a trespasser to leave? You fucking remove them, and under most circumstances, you'd be justified in doing it in a very permanent way.

Odoacer

kiwifarms.net
he's right and wizards are pathetic lolcows
I think that the stories I read on wizardchan are the most depressing sad stories I have ever read. With 25% of my generation saying they don't have a single friend, I feel like wizardchan is a crystalised manifestation of a social situation of alienated young men that is just going to become more common. I don't even have a solution for it, but I can't hate most of them.

What is funniest to me is that all the people that wash up on 8chan or Wizardchan aren't disappearing because the site is not there. The damaged people on wizardchan, or the politically dissaffected on 8chan are still out there in the world, you just don't want to be able to see them or have them be able to communicate with eachother. Basically, they wan't us functionally non-existant; then they can pretend that the problems of these people don't exist.

Fangsofjeff

♡ rətard ♡
kiwifarms.net
He's repeating shit Zoe Quinn said now? What the fuck.
I mean, he's right, no? Women over there were referred to as succubi, lol.

I think that the stories I read on wizardchan are the most depressing sad stories I have ever read. With 25% of my generation saying they don't have a single friend, I feel like wizardchan is a crystalised manifestation of a social situation of alienated young men that is just going to become more common. I don't even have a solution for it, but I can't hate most of them.
Solution: go outside.

HoneyBadgersOfOats

kiwifarms.net
Starts out supporting eugenics and free speech, years later finds Christ, starts browsing /leftypol/ and calls for a less free internet. Is becoming the ultimate fag the fate of chan admins? Not like I should be surprised. Also leaving America you think you would lose weight not gain weight.

Mumble-2019-08-27-003424.jpg

Last edited:

Lemmingwise

Blamer
kiwifarms.net
is Elle Reeve the woman who a few years ago tried to get an interview with the daily shoah guys and got bullied the entire time?

Yeah it looks like she was
Haven't finished listening yes, but that's some funny shit.

Last edited:

ОТСТАЛАЯ ПИЗДА

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
HO LEE FUCK!!! That had some of the cringiest animations iv ever seen. How fucking old is their target audience? I didn't need to see cartoon depictions of hotwheels to understand the point they were trying to get across. Also the (((reporter))) has some of the most heavy handed fake empathy I'v ever seen implemented. That being said someday I hope to see an episode of vice as gay as this with them interviewing null, complete with animations of the wikihow sperg dog.

MisoSupper

Bongistani Salt Mines 2055
kiwifarms.net
I see Sleepy Reeves is at it again with her bullshit. It really hurts to see Hotwheels cuck this hard for the left just because he started going back to church. It's not even about taking a step back, he's completely 180'd from his previous principles. A real shame.

Odoacer

kiwifarms.net
I have spoken to elle reeve alot and she was trying to get me to consent to her coming to interview me, luckily Im not that stupid.

Reactions: millais

Ozsem

kiwifarms.net
Starts out supporting eugenics and free speech, years later finds Christ, starts browsing /leftypol/ and calls for a less free internet. Is becoming the ultimate fag the fate of chan admins? Not like I should be surprised. Also leaving America you think you would lose weight not gain weight.

View attachment 924713
For a small guy how did he gain so much weight? Surprised his wheelchair still holds him.

HoneyBadgersOfOats

kiwifarms.net
For a small guy how did he gain so much weight? Surprised his wheelchair still holds him.
I have a theory, one of the reasons he left for the Philippines was better access to healthcare so when he got there the docs probably put him on some sort of steroid or something else for the pain and a side effect might effect metabolism. That could end up being counter productive like he already has fragile bones more weight on his body probably wouldn't do his bones any favors.

Last edited:

Jump

kiwifarms.net
I have a theory, one of the reasons he left for the Philippines was better access to healthcare so when he got there the docs probably put him on some sort of steroid or something else for the pain and a side effect might effect metabolism. That could end up being counter productive like he already has fragile bones more weight on his body probably wouldn't do his bones any favors.
How did he even get to the Philippines and get settled?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino