Culture How 8chan Was Born — and Became the Worst Place on the Internet -

HoneyBadgersOfOats

kiwifarms.net
How did he even get to the Philippines and get settled?
I remember when he moved but I don't know the exact details. I'm not really to familiar with their visa process and requirements but I assume it isn't to hard there are a lot of Americans in the Philippines lot of retirees, veterans, etc. If he pulls in a stable income monthly he might been able to get a residency visa that way least that is what some countries have.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I have a theory, one of the reasons he left for the Philippines was better access to healthcare so when he got there the docs probably put him on some sort of steroid or something else for the pain and a side effect might effect metabolism. That could end up being counter productive like he already has fragile bones more weight on his body probably wouldn't do his bones any favors.
He's going to swell up like Violet in Wonka and then they can just roll him everywhere without a wheelchair.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 927468
Damn, jim looks damn lmao
Here's Judaswheels so mad he's accusing Watkins of doing shit he hadn't even done yet at the time:

The founder of the fringe internet message board 8chan has a message for lawmakers and their staff before the website’s current owner, Jim Watkins, is deposed Thursday on Capitol Hill: “He’ll lie through his teeth.”

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if I should feel relieved or offended that WE'RE not the worst place on the internet.

Seriously though, I keep thinking of that parable of The Boy and Rattlesnake: "you knew what I was when you picked me up." What do you think will happen when you create a haven for scum like that?

• Agree
Reactions: Bunny Tracks

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Starts out supporting eugenics and free speech, years later finds Christ, starts browsing /leftypol/ and calls for a less free internet. Is becoming the ultimate fag the fate of chan admins? Not like I should be surprised...
There's a lot more to it than that. This was never about morality. This was solely about resentment. Resentment that Jim took things over and ran it better than he ever could.

Resentment that Jim shut down the /hebe/ board after- in the absence of Hotwheels- it came to his attention, when Freddie had allowed it to operate without interference hosting 'child modelling' pictures for years.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190804052709/https://8ch.net/operate/res/50200.html

I have local WARC and other offside archives of this in case Pedowheels tries to get this deleted from the Wayback Machine.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino