How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
No, spinal fusion surgery due to sciatica. Yes, they show you how to log-roll into and out of bed to minimize stress on site of surgery.

Pain of scatica can be utterly agonizing and debilitating. Shit hit me fast and terribly.
I meant "did your car roll" and I'm sorry for your loss regardless.

horrorfan89

Master of SCARE-imonies!
kiwifarms.net
Overheard something about someone at work getting terminated. I hate when that happens especially when I don't know who. Go be fair I did over hear something about a girl who started recently then on her second day never showed up and when asked why she said she was in the hospital but refused to show a note or something to prove it. Im partly certain they plan on axing her for a no call no show on her second day and lying about why it happened....i think.

The higher ups I'm the company are stopping by next week too. We're getting the place cleaned up for them. I think it's some kinda inspection or aduit, where they're going to see if anyone needs to be let go for "productivity reasons. "

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When getting my breakfast at QuikTrip this morning, my eyes were assaulted by probably the most disgusting deathfat I've ever encountered. I didn't think it was possible to be that much of a blob. My mind is assaulted and my appetite is gone.
One guy who worked at the college I went to was so fat that he took up the entire hallway, which normally had enough room for even a couple of grown men to walk side-by-side

Like, if you saw him coming, you had to backtrack or step into an open doorway while he waddled through, slowly, while huffing and puffing

He probably wasn't as gross as your fatty, though. Sorry you had to see that, man. Fatties are a plague on society.

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I meant "did your car roll" and I'm sorry for your loss regardless.
Understand. Still have no idea how the sciatica came about. Imagine just a sign of the body aging.

Thank you for the kind words. Things could have gone much, much worse. Am definitely recovering, after about a month when things seemed to be all going backward. Back itches around the incision, sign of healing. Getting around better, both with and without walker.

Expect to start normal activities 1 July. Find I can do a little more every day, body lets me know when I do too much.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
"Your smart and you know you shouldn't eat two ice creams in a day."
Me who could literally give less of a shit because I've had no emotions for a long ass time
And got screamed at for trying to take a powernap. Shit's getting harder by the day even with me getting out more

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
"Your smart and you know you shouldn't eat two ice creams in a day."
Me who could literally give less of a shit because I've had no emotions for a long ass time
And got screamed at for trying to take a powernap. Shit's getting harder by the day even with me getting out more
well, you really shouldn't. Fat and sugar are intensely satisfying, but have you considered filling your mouth with something else, like dick the word of the lord intense swearing while shooting at nothing?

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
well, you really shouldn't. Fat and sugar are intensely satisfying, but have you considered filling your mouth with something else, like dick the word of the lord intense swearing while shooting at nothing?
Does it look like I care? I’m fat already. If death is the only confirmed thing in life better do it with something I enjoy

Stormy Daniel's Lawyer

So it goes.
kiwifarms.net
Went to the chiro today, went as well as expected. My lower back is completely fucked, and yet, I must keep moving.

On Sunday I experienced another bowel obstruction and that literally sucked ass. Nine hours of literally walking around the house because I couldn't sit or lie down for more than a few seconds. I finally got cleaned out after downing a bottle of Magnesium Citrate. That $1.25 has saved me thousands of dollars in hospital stays over the last couple of years. The mesh from my hernia surgery back in the day is the main suspect, however, when I bring this up at the VA, they act as if I'm speaking Arabic or some other foreign tongue. I'm getting worried that I'm living on borrowed time, and the intestine could rupture..

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I decided to take a peek at the buck breaking viewing with the kiwi's, but I quickly realized I'm not drunk enough to view such content. Now that I am drunk, I rather watch something else. From what other kiwi's have said, it's just the mad ravings of a man in the closet.

Haram Exercise

one month sober
kiwifarms.net
Went to the chiro today, went as well as expected. My lower back is completely fucked, and yet, I must keep moving.

On Sunday I experienced another bowel obstruction and that literally sucked ass. Nine hours of literally walking around the house because I couldn't sit or lie down for more than a few seconds. I finally got cleaned out after downing a bottle of Magnesium Citrate. That $1.25 has saved me thousands of dollars in hospital stays over the last couple of years. The mesh from my hernia surgery back in the day is the main suspect, however, when I bring this up at the VA, they act as if I'm speaking Arabic or some other foreign tongue. I'm getting worried that I'm living on borrowed time, and the intestine could rupture..
Idk what your bowel health situation is, but the past few years I've had a lot of problems and colonoscopies. Long story short taking a nightly magnesium tablet and occasional psyllium husk drink has really helped me.

I cashed in all my crypto to pay for car repair and other expenses. Turned out to be a good idea anyways since the market crashed hard right after. Other than that just another boring day.

Flaming_Barghast

kiwifarms.net
YOU GUYS OMG OMG OMG!
I posted last week or so ago about worrying about my friend, right? SHE GOT APPROVED BY INSURANCE!

Thank GOD too, apparently the cure she needs is 93,000 FUCKING dollars without insurance. Insurance attempted to jerk her around and the hospital hounded them all month.
I'm still really worried, she has 2 immune disorders and will have permanant pain and issues from this, but she won't die at 32. I'm so fucking happy I cried and I'm still a god damn mess. She also needs to wait 2 more weeks before the meds come through and is only awake for a half hour every 24 hours so basically comatose.
My sister isn't helping that stress by telling me to stop talking to her since my friend dying is stressing me out.... like wtf.

ANYWAY I wanted to tell you guys the good news!