How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Cryonic Haunted Bullets

Niemals schlafen! Alles Lügen!
kiwifarms.net
Last year I whined about how it was almost my birthday and I was going to be a 22 year old virgin...well it’s almost my birthday again, time to become a 23 year old virgin. I hate myself so much. Everyone I know has fulfilling romantic and sexual relationships except me. I don’t understand why I’m so ugly and undesirable to women.
You know how, every so often, an otherwise benign animal virus will hop from a pig or bird to some back-water farmer, starting a massive epidemic, like the one we have now?

A similar thing has happened to you. You've spent enough time on this forum full of male virgins to contract the incel virus. Go infect other women and take your rightful place in history.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Invite a lot of friends for a superspreader event. :smug:

Srstho @Crunchy Leaf didn't say anything incel. Incels are cretins who refuse to take any responsibility and beg their own mothers for sex.

Never go incel. If it makes you feel any better, most of those "fulfilling romantic relationships" are thrones of lies. The majority of people always have one foot out the door, even after marriage, even when they have kids. Better to be alone than in a shit relationship. Keep looking. Good ones exist, and are rarely recognized by manwhores.

Last edited:

Menotaur

kiwifarms.net
I've had a hard time lately. Although I make up for my need of a wheelchair with a greater mind than most, I have alas found myself looking out the window and finding envy in those with legs, who take for granted walking and doing outdoor activities.

And just as I turn the wheelchair and move away from the window I remember I could always gas those fuckers.

MerriedxReldnahc

Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I had a job interview today and felt like it went super well. I always find new ventures to be very intimidating but I'm feeling confident. I'm also really happy that I can go back to volunteering, the volunteer program at the wildlife clinic stopped when our 'Rona case counts got really high and has slowly been transitioning back to normal.
Both those things are making me feel better about myself, lol. Freelance art isn't exactly taking off for me so I was feeling like a NEET.

Justtocheck

Judge Cahill stands with the Gays
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Today was my last day of high school

So I guess that's cool
Welcome to the real world! I'm not going to say "you are going to wish you were back at highschool" But I'm going to guarantee you are going to find even worse bullshit and nonsense and annoying people. That you may or not want to go back is up to your personal preferences.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Have therapy tomorrow. Ngl, I have done absolutely nothing she’s asked me to like stretch or take vitamin d but it’s kinda hard when it takes all my energy to go down stairs and not even food brings happiness anymore so it’s just like why bother

Justtocheck

Judge Cahill stands with the Gays
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have therapy tomorrow. Ngl, I have done absolutely nothing she’s asked me to like stretch or take vitamin d but it’s kinda hard when it takes all my energy to go down stairs and not even food brings happiness anymore so it’s just like why bother
Your therapist, like most therapists in your country, are talentless hacks with barely any instruction. You are doing good in not following her advice. At least having a therapist just by itself can make people feel better. But who cares? It's okay to be depressed.

Only faggots cannot accept being depressed. "OH LOOK AT MEE wahmbulance, please save me, I wanna be happy and content but I can't I just can't wahmbulance save me!" booo. Weak and neurotic. Depression is okay.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Your therapist, like most therapists in your country, are talentless hacks with barely any instruction. You are doing good in not following her advice. At least having a therapist just by itself can make people feel better. But who cares? It's okay to be depressed.

Only faggots cannot accept being depressed. "OH LOOK AT MEE wahmbulance, please save me, I wanna be happy and content but I can't I just can't wahmbulance save me!" booo. Weak and neurotic. Depression is okay.
Yeah, I just like having a face to face (even if over zoom), to just vent about my feelings with my family and the like without worrying about having to offend them or hurt them.

Overcast

She will always be in my heart...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you tried Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? (Assuming that's not what you're already taking)

I was probably lucky and happened to have had therapists that were absolutely wonderful, but it did wonders for me. I'd have no idea if I would even be fucking alive right now.

Nothing's guaranteed of course, but frankly it's better to try and fail rather than feel sorry for yourself. In order to truly become better and beat whatever is bothering you, YOU need to take initiative. YOU have to take action. The fact you're at least talking to a therapist is a good step.

I can agree. It's okay to feel sad. It's important to acknowledge your feelings and work with them instead of trying to "fix" them. It's also important to not use them as an excuse not to get better.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, when you are suffering for no reason. I mean, it's understandable to be sad after a break-up or when your dog died, but when things are ok or even good, but you feel like going to railroad tracks, laying down and waiting for a train, that's not ok.

Have you tried Cognitive Behavioral Therapy? (Assuming that's not what you're already taking)
I'll double that. I've read a book by Dr. Burns and I can't say it changed my life, but it definitely helped me to take it easier, just because I realized how common those feeling are and how exaggerated it all looks from the outside.

Not a local

Susser
kiwifarms.net
Just finished an 8 day stretch of work. 2pm - 11:30pm every damn day. I feel like I just won the lottery, but also like my back is gonna cave in. Either way I'm gonna sleep until i can't anymore. Hope you all have a goodnight kiwis

Vingle

I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! 百田 解斗
kiwifarms.net
take vitamin d but it’s kinda hard when it takes all my energy to go down stairs and not even food brings happiness anymore so it’s just like why bother
You most likely have a deficiency, it will not obviously cure it all. It will probably improve your psyche a little bit if you get your levels up.

When you are downstairs and getting food anyway, you have to. Because you would starve to death and not be here otherwise. Why not take the whole vit D bottle with you and just keep it in your room?

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the real world! I'm not going to say "you are going to wish you were back at highschool" But I'm going to guarantee you are going to find even worse bullshit and nonsense and annoying people. That you may or not want to go back is up to your personal preferences.
Nuts to that. Adulthood is fantastic, and gets better every year.

Always remember: fuck em. You get to choose what to do.