How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Overcast

She will always be in my heart...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What’s that?
Basically, it's therapy that helps change your thinking patterns. It addresses why you think the way you do, questions it and helps you develop healthier thinking habits and coping strategies which in turn help you make healthier decisions. It can be incredibly uncomfortable at times, but the rewards are worth it.

One of my therapists taught me meditations that help center and ground you. Involves a lot of deep breathing and movements that make you feel like you're letting all the crap out of your system.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
About 2-3 weeks ago I was such in bad shape I was hours away from having to hospitalized again. Thanks to God's help, I got a miracle medicine that has made me recover like 90-95% to the point where I am working out again and active. Whatever [this is] I'm dealing with, is still there, but I STILL FUNCTION, STARSCREAM! The cost of the medicine? Less than a dollar a day and over the counter. I poop you not. Nobody has helped me with it, but praise God, I'm increasing my STR stat again and as cantankerous as normal.

Today I did a nice sweaty workout and made tacos (hard shell because I'm bad ass like that) for the first time in my life. It was a real mess, but they came out really, really good (had six, I'm a big mage) and watched AVGN CDi episodes while I ate. They had a great aftertaste as well.

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
Have therapy tomorrow. Ngl, I have done absolutely nothing she’s asked me to like stretch or take vitamin d but it’s kinda hard when it takes all my energy to go down stairs and not even food brings happiness anymore so it’s just like why bother
You should tell her exactly that; I personally hold no faith in therapists but if this is one of those unicorns who's good at it, she should have something more insightful to offer if you tell her that you can't work yourself up to do the stuff she's telling you to.

maybe you could try a physical but not-very-tiring hobby? Archery can be fun, and with low-power bows, is not particularly tiring.
Nuts to that. Adulthood is fantastic, and gets better every year.

Always remember: fuck em. You get to choose what to do.
let's not get wild here; adulthood sucks ass, it just sucks less than childhood.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Most of the shit you get to pick, sure.
Some things you can't escape no matter what.
To bemoan the inevitable is folly. This is why people who have "existential dread" are idiots. If you really really screw the pooch, you can always kill yourself. That's a foolproof escape and nice to keep in your back pocket.

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
You get to pick the shit. That's the key.
I'd argue the opposite; childhood is full of freedom. Not so much that you can have oreo-breaded chicken wings if you so choose, but you don't have to think so much about career prospects and what others will think of you and stuff. But once you're moved out, in a career, and take care of yourself, you're pretty locked in and shift from choosing stuff to management and damage control. You stop getting to pick your battles, and have very little recourse when things don't go your way or get out of control in general.
If you really really screw the pooch, you can always kill yourself.
Suicide is always an option, but it's always the worst option.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I'd argue the opposite; childhood is full of freedom. Not so much that you can have oreo-breaded chicken wings if you so choose, but you don't have to think so much about career prospects and what others will think of you and stuff. But once you're moved out, in a career, and take care of yourself, you're pretty locked in and shift from choosing stuff to management and damage control. You stop getting to pick your battles, and have very little recourse when things don't go your way or get out of control in general.
Again, speak for yourself. I have noted before that careers are traps for chumps. If you don't like your job, do something else. Or quit, if you don't have kids. Live the independent NEET life a while. None of this matters.
Suicide is always an option, but it's always the worst option.
You need to read more threads.