How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
nearly done with my work and shits boring so im thinking up old mental traumas to do with people I'm dependent on just to mix things up. ordered some vitamins that are supposed to help my shit body and some skin care thats supposed to help with my shit face.
life is so bland

Reactions: tampax pearl

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Lately I've been having these dreams where I meet up with old friends or old teacher's or even old pets, and we talk and remember stories of good times when we were together. Then I wake up and there's such a profound sense of loss, of actual mourning when I realize it was just a dream, that these people are gone and never coming back. The feeling lingers with me all day.
I had a dream about finally being home, but instead of feeling happy, I thought "hey, I can't remember how I got here" and woke up. Such a shame.

• Feels
Reactions: the fall of man

Hapless Mailman

inspecting ghost dicks
kiwifarms.net
Thinking about putting another order in for some Gunpla, preferably MG because that's what I'm used to.
Recently dumped out half the contents of my room, like stacks of old term papers and exams. Now my brain feels fresh and clean.
Learned how to make some delicious creamy cilantro salad dressing from scratch the other day, too.
Looking at houses for sale. Thinking about rewatching ST:Voyager.

Just lying low. Hope you fucks are keeping safe.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
I got dinner delivered today and had them leave it on the porch. As I was walking back into the house I was pulling the door shut at the same time, and the bottom of the door and my heel collided at the worst moment, taking a chunk out of me. Bled like crazy, now I can't walk on my right foot.

PumpkinSpiceBitchMeringue

I will never expire, my thots
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Making a painting for D&D that I'll use as a sort of ARG but I get bored when I work on it constantly. I just want it finished as soon as possible, yet it gets exhausting fast.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

NarutoYaoi

What's a "Naruto"?
kiwifarms.net
Store I've been working for the past two years is shutting down. Being transferred elsewhere. It's been stressful but maybe the change will end up being a good thing. I'm not one for change but it's about time I break out of my comfort zone.
Other wise I've been slowly getting through The Muppets, in general. Something fun in these times

Stay safe fellas

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Overwhelmed would be one word for it. I’m having a lot of difficulty looking for full time jobs. I have a job coach and they’re great for applying to jobs but I’m having trouble looking for jobs. I don’t know what I should look for in a career and what to avoid when looking for a job. I honestly terrified I’ll end up working for some scam and be unable to leave. Plus I feel like I haven’t matured enough for the adult world. You have to give up a lot to become an adult, and many of those things I’m not sure I’m ready to give up. It’s times like these I wish I was kid or even a late teenager. Never thought I’d miss high school of all things.
Looking for work is one of the shittiest jobs of all. Don't be afraid to start work; any job you take will teach you all kinds of life skills and work skills that will carry over into any other job. It's a common thing to bounce around between jobs when you're young, up until you find one that you truly love doing. You just have to get started.

I'm taking ONE summer class, with ONE homework assignment per week, with TWO extra credit questions on every assignment, and 85% cutoff for an A, and I'm doing poorly because I ALWAYS PUT IT OFF UNTIL THE NIGHT BEFORE FUCK.

RIP my 3.7 GPA :(
Happens to the best of us. About the only reason I managed to make it through the CPA Exam (a 4-section, 14-hours-total nightmare which you need a specialized college degree, supplementary studies, and approval by a state accountancy board to even sit for) was because I was with a self-study program that gave a shit enough to have me notify them of every scheduled exam date and kept a close fucking eye on my progress as I studied for nearly two months for each fucking section. Since it was all an online program they could and did track whether I was making it through every lesson properly, and they called me before each exam date to make sure I was ready. Self-study lends itself extremely well to laziness and distraction, and I'm grateful as hell that the place hounded me as hard as they did, because if not for them I probably wouldn't have fucking passed that shit.

As a word of advice, if you're having trouble with self-study and distractions, a change of environment can be absolutely everything. If the coffee shops are reopening, study at one. If there's an unused room in your home, make it your study room; if your class is computer-based then set up a separate user account without any distracting shit. The human mind takes very well to the concept of "This area is where I work and where I think about work." Just don't poison your work area by opening a Discord tab or by pulling out your phone and fiddling with games.

On a completely different note, getting swabbed is very uncomfortable and remains uncomfortable for like a day afterward. Tested negative, though :)

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm taking ONE summer class, with ONE homework assignment per week, with TWO extra credit questions on every assignment, and 85% cutoff for an A, and I'm doing poorly because I ALWAYS PUT IT OFF UNTIL THE NIGHT BEFORE FUCK.

RIP my 3.7 GPA :(
Hell, I had a great GPA until one shitty teacher nuked mine because he didn't like me and gave me a C. It was a fuckin' public speaking class, and he thought I was too "off the wall" because I made the class laugh a few times.

Seems like if one thing won't shit on your GPA, something else out of your control will.

I__quit

Conscious thought with a sprinkle of lye and rain.
kiwifarms.net
Lately I've been having these dreams where I meet up with old friends or old teacher's or even old pets, and we talk and remember stories of good times when we were together. Then I wake up and there's such a profound sense of loss, of actual mourning when I realize it was just a dream, that these people are gone and never coming back. The feeling lingers with me all day.
Can relate, sadly, especially this past week. My mother has been cleaning house and dropping off my old shit en masse (and trust me when I say I hang onto a lot of old shit), which was fine for the first box or two. Suddenly rifling through old notes, books, trinkets and agendas from high school and uni are taking me back to a lot of close relationships that were strong, but ultimately contextual. Pair that with more recent buds reaching out to rebuild the bridges that have been swaying in the breeze, so to speak, and I'm remembering so many people, places, events, experiences, the good, the bad, the drunk, the stoned, the double dates, the "drama", the classes we nearly failed because we were too busy hooking off and not paying a lick of attention.

The last few dreams I've had have taken place in various old party houses and classrooms. And it's the same thing; pleasantries, flashbacks to emotional connections, faces that haven't made me smile in years, social interaction with no fear of anxiety or judgement, and remembering some of the happiest periods of my life.... and then we all wake up in 2020. :feels:

Tags
None