How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
Mouth has been fucking with me for months. Got two failed root canals pulled both abscessed for who knows how long, had to get a sinus lift because the bone in my upper jaw eroded from the infection, then those teeth were replaced with implants, sinus cavity isnt happy with this abrupt trauma and has been banging like a bitch for two months.

On the plus side its finally calming down

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah. It's so good. It's always a drag to have to come back to civilization and deal with people. It's true freedom.
I live in the Appalachians and we have a natural mineral spring where people come to bath in for the 'healing properties' and we also have a free water spout so you can load up on water from the spring.

What can I say. I'm glad to be away from urban life. I mean it is great going down to 'the mall' and the smithsonian or georgetown. I just don't want to live that life everyday.

Reactions: nonvir_1984

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
My dad's birthday is tomorrow. Got him a gift and planning to take him and my stepmom out to dinner. Just trying to think of something nice to write in the card that won't sound exceptional or hokey. I've never been good at that kind of thing.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
kiwifarms.net
My dad's birthday is tomorrow. Got him a gift and planning to take him and my stepmom out to dinner. Just trying to think of something nice to write in the card that won't sound exceptional or hokey. I've never been good at that kind of thing.
It probably has a hokey message already printed on it: just sign the thing and be done. Only exceptional types will ever give a shit what someone writes in a greeting card. Tell him how much you love him over dinner for maximum familial embarrassment.

Reactions: WinterMoonsLight

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
A bit drunk as lately I have had a lot of feels. I'm looking for a new job after quitting my last one because my boss treated me like complete shit and made me feel exceptional all the time, I have enough savings that I'll be fine but job hunting is a bitch. Just feeling like shit in general too, questioning if I should have some shit I told my partner that had to be said to him but legit made him cry. Just because it was neccessary won't stop me feeling like shit over it.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino