How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to do nothing but play video games for a week straight and check back on reality then. Never mind, don't have the self-restraint.

Last edited:
Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Pitere pit

Has man gone insane?
kiwifarms.net
Finally I passed everything on my year and I couldn't be any happier. The last test was hard and I didn't expect to pass but I did. It was a hard year, the corona fucked our classes. However, all the zoom meetings, online tests, buying a tripod to record everything while we are doing our exams were worthy of them.
Also, my best friend and I are going to a weekend to the beach to celebrate her birthday before a second lockdown happens.
This year is shit, but at least I have these little pieces of happiness. No matter what is coming in this cursed era, I will get over it.

• Winner
Reactions: Curt Sibling

Catman from cat town

kiwifarms.net
I’ve been experiencing a lot of troubles more lately from my car suddenly not accelerating to a breakup. I’m looking at the positives like for my car, I can drive my parent’s spare stick-shifter. As for that relationship, we are still friends but I think they are going through the same problems that they had a few years ago and still haven’t listened to me so I’m just gonna embrace being single for a while.
Despite, having constant hard shitballs thrown at me from every angle, I seem to always be able to dodge or evaporate the stuff.

Stardust

Ģιίττεર ƣƲεεɴ
kiwifarms.net
Go to A&H and you'll change your mind
Sometimes, they come to you. Like @Harnessed Carcass, who is obsessed with proving how not autistic he is, by shouting my name in chat. He'll probably negrate this as part of his 4D chess strategy to show the world how not mad he is. Finding this babycow has turned an okay week into a funny week.

That aside, I'm looking forward to swimming finally, since the water isn't ice fricking cold!

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
I just posted on some users page because their avatar reminded me of just existential dread, hopelessness and emptiness. That sort of listless, aimlessness where you feel like youve just been spinning your wheels for like forever and not really going anywhere, and you want to do shit about it but you dont even know what it is you want and cant pinpoint it.

I havent done anything cool or to get out of my head in a while, but its again one of those feelings where you dont even know what you could do, one of those anhedonia things.

Harnessed Carcass

Don't forget to pat the bunny
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes, they come to you. Like @Harnessed Carcass, who is obsessed with proving how not autistic he is, by shouting my name in chat. He'll probably negrate this as part of his 4D chess strategy to show the world how not mad he is. Finding this babycow has turned an okay week into a funny week.

That aside, I'm looking forward to swimming finally, since the water isn't ice fricking cold!
are you still going? lmao, faggots be mad, rent free as fuck in this niggas head :biggrin:

edit: Seethe my child, seethe! https://kiwifarms.net/threads/random_text-txt.1439/page-335#post-6785360

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Stardust

Alto

To the stars!
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting back into dating soon and super nervous about it. Given the current political situation, I'm worried about having a hard time finding a guy that isn't completely cucked. I don't want a soyboy or a pushover or a manchild that I have to be the mature one for. I want an equal that I can laugh at stuff with.

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
2020 just keeps getting better and better. To start, my boyfriend lost his job earlier this week. I was about to try and get some sleep a few minutes ago when I got an e-mail from my company announcing mass layoffs. So sleep is off the table for me until I hear whether I'm losing my job or not. I've only been getting an hour or two, cumulatively, all week.

If I do get laid off, thankfully I'm already on unemployment due to furlough so I don't have to scramble for that. I just really don't want to have to worry about looking for a job on top of my boyfriend looking for a job. Ugh.

St8Bustah

分かりませんwwwww
kiwifarms.net
Just had a massive fallout with a friend of mine because of my attitude towards his other friends.
patchup doesn't look like it's going to be possible unless I change who I am at my core, and I really don't want to do that, especially not given the circumstances that the group was in.

I get that the guy wanted us all to get on, but I just don't gel with groups like that, and I never have done. I honestly feel kind of bad that I put this guy through so much grief because he desperately wanted the group to work out, but at the end of the day you can't force a friendship.

albertbrown26

ANDREW JACKSON DID NOTHING WRONG
kiwifarms.net
I woke up early and my head feels clear than it was weeks ago.
And the best part is that my reading habits are slowly combing back.
All I can hope for is being optimistic that this isn’t just some one-time phase.

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
My migraines are getting much worse. Stress? Certainly. Not sure if that's the reason why though. That's the scary part. I take non-narcotic meds that consistently helped for a long time but they aren't helping anymore. Doc says I can take two, gonna try that and see if that helps

• Feels
Reactions: Molester Stallone
Tags
None