How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

St8Bustah

分かりませんwwwww
kiwifarms.net
My migraines are getting much worse. Stress? Certainly. Not sure if that's the reason why though. That's the scary part. I take non-narcotic meds that consistently helped for a long time but they aren't helping anymore. Doc says I can take two, gonna try that and see if that helps
That sounds like the drugs are losing their effect.
Don't mean to be an armchair psychologist here but have you tried tackling the root core of the problem? Not dealing with the stress itself but actually tackling what causes you to be stressed in the first place.

Reactions: JimmerSnail

ConsoleWarVet

Sorry about my headmate, officer.
kiwifarms.net
I've been off the sauce for a little while now and have doubled down on my lifting routine. I feel great but have been having trouble keeping my brain from working overtime when trying to go to sleep.

I finally got switched from independent contractor to salaried employee at work so I have most of my tax money that I set aside to fuck around with now. Probably going to put it towards a down payment on a car. Hoping to get an 80s El Camino in fair shape for like 8-10k. I know fuck all about working on cars but I hear they're pretty simple.

And I finally caved and installed tinder only to realize I don't actually have any pictures of myself and am apparently so autistic the thought of actually taking selfies seems so foreign and bizarre to me I'm not sure how to proceed.

Reactions: MerriedxReldnahc

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
That sounds like the drugs are losing their effect.
Don't mean to be an armchair psychologist here but have you tried tackling the root core of the problem? Not dealing with the stress itself but actually tackling what causes you to be stressed in the first place.
The root cause is actually hormonal but I wondered if the stress of current events was making things worse but it could just be I've acclimated to the meds and need more. And since they are non-narcotic I'm okay with that

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
Seeing how very few people are immune to the global brainwashing going on is very distressing and I'm wondering what it's going to take to free people from it, if it's even possible at this point.

I understand why it doesn't work on me but I'm not sure how the other people aren't affected.
I'm blessed to be around people who think it's retarded (or at least, ignore it preemptively because they know it's horseshit, and focus on something other than the news cycle).

Doesn't make it any less stressful, though.

My grandmother passed away at over 90 this week. She was suffering, God rest her soul.

Have spent the last week and a half with my dogs and normie frens, so that's been comforting.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
I've been running a lot recently at the local park. I figured I might as well start doing cardio again. Up until now I've been doing 20 minute runs and I've been feeling really good lately. Today I decided to run for 40 minutes and now the bottoms of my feet hurt like a motherfucker. Probably due to form (I unconsciously land on the balls of my feet when you're supposed to land flatly if you're doing long-distance running), or more likely it's because my ligaments aren't used to running such a long time. Either way I'm both glad that I've improved enough to run for 40 minutes but I'm also writhing in pain so it's a weird whirlwind of emotions.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Seeing how very few people are immune to the global brainwashing going on is very distressing and I'm wondering what it's going to take to free people from it, if it's even possible at this point.

I understand why it doesn't work on me but I'm not sure how the other people aren't affected.
You're one to say that.
Half of them are going to spread coof around the city because they're too rėtarded to follow simple rules and I hope if it comes to it the national guard fucking shoots them.

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Tell me about Phil! Why does he wear the vest??!!
kiwifarms.net
You're one to say that.
You're one to say that.
The coof and the intense antiamerican riots and all the retarded antifa shit are vastly different things.
It has revealed they've lied to us about the coof and I don't trust anybody much anymore.

The tard wrangling agency responsible for the downstairs tard guy has basically revealed they really are only for niggers at this point and don't care about helping the mentally ill. It's a reason for any politician with sanity left to cut their state and federal funding but I don't have any faith in that happening. The upcoming economic collapse should take care of it, though.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
It has revealed they've lied to us about the coof and I don't trust anybody much anymore.
I knew the truth about the coof four months ago, it wasn't exactly rocket science with there being a bunch of "unrelated" mild cases initially mistaken for the cold or flu popping up right when they started actually doing testing, months after it was allowed to roam freely in the biggest country in the world with unrestricted international travel for weeks. It's why I wasn't afraid of the virus back in January, because I knew damn well it wasn't as contagious as they said OR wasn't actually severe enough for anyone to notice a mystery devastating illness showing up worldwide over the previous month.

Last edited:

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
I did not get laid off!

I'll be back to work on July 6th. I'm going to miss that extra $600 a week from unemployment, but over the past few months I put a nice dent in my credit card debt and have a decent amount in my savings, and I'm getting one more unemployment payment before I start working again.

Cautiously optimistic.

an kamel

kiwifarms.net

how do you know that you are not brainwashed?

glow in the dark animals

animals that could be glowing in the dark
kiwifarms.net
I'm doing okay. Have been drinking a lot lately. Not a tremendous amount but almost daily. I'm trying to work on having a more positive attitude and to not focus so much on my appearance because I get too caught up in the way I look and now how I act, which is stupid. A decent attitude and personality development will take me further in my life. Anyways, I'm alright. I'm trying to figure my brain out and to redirect certain thoughts. This isn't very well written but thanks for reading pals.

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
It's been a little over two weeks and while I'm still recovering from a surgery it's getting better.

Also my professor decided to assign us a group project. In an ONLINE class. And it's an essay. Whee.

Lastly none of my friends are playing any of the online games I've been into lately. Shit's lonely.

Nothing too awful overall, just a lot of being really bored I guess.

jeb-sama2

kiwifarms.net
My migraines are getting much worse. Stress? Certainly. Not sure if that's the reason why though. That's the scary part. I take non-narcotic meds that consistently helped for a long time but they aren't helping anymore. Doc says I can take two, gonna try that and see if that helps
Hi Chanfan

Made a throwaway account just to answer this, because I know just how agonizing they can be. I suffered from the really bad ones all my life that became impossible to deal with. The type that were strong enough to make me go blind beforehand, and vomit extremely hard after the blindness phase ends and the extreme pain arrives. It was impossible to do anything but just go to bed and try to sleep through it whenever they hit.

Anyway, I got fed up years ago and began desperately searching for any kind of relief (tried sumitriptan and some other stuff from the doctors, but that didn't help). I started digging around on google scholar and found a few peer reviewed papers that suggested that taking magnesium supplements could reduce migraine incidence by about 30-50% and make the symptoms easier to deal with. I started taking magnesium malate pills years ago (about 2x the recommended daily dose every day) and haven't had a migraine since. Couldn't fucking believe how effective it was.

I know that this won't work for everyone, because I suspect migraines are caused by difference factors depending on the person, but give it a try. Even if it doesn't outright cure yours, it could give you some form relief.

GL

• Winner
Reactions: Chan Fan

Chan Fan

Quarantine Queen
kiwifarms.net
Hi Chanfan

Made a throwaway account just to answer this, because I know just how agonizing they can be. I suffered from the really bad ones all my life that became impossible to deal with. The type that were strong enough to make me go blind beforehand, and vomit extremely hard after the blindness phase ends and the extreme pain arrives. It was impossible to do anything but just go to bed and try to sleep through it whenever they hit.

Anyway, I got fed up years ago and began desperately searching for any kind of relief (tried sumitriptan and some other stuff from the doctors, but that didn't help). I started digging around on google scholar and found a few peer reviewed papers that suggested that taking magnesium supplements could reduce migraine incidence by about 30-50% and make the symptoms easier to deal with. I started taking magnesium malate pills years ago (about 2x the recommended daily dose every day) and haven't had a migraine since. Couldn't fucking believe how effective it was.

I know that this won't work for everyone, because I suspect migraines are caused by difference factors depending on the person, but give it a try. Even if it doesn't outright cure yours, it could give you some form relief.

GL
Thank you, anon-Jeb :) I will try this!!!

Tags
None