How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
My rabbit is showing signs of head tilt which is really shitty, because it can be caused by a ton of different things and treatment is a crapshoot, and rabbits are considered an exotic pet so vet bills are fucking ridiculous. He isn't doing too bad at the moment, he's alert and eating here and there, but rabbits can decline so quickly that it's scary and his vet doesn't start until later today so I have to wait.

Also my mom's not feeling well and the other day my boyfriend hung out with someone whose roommate might have COVID so that's great.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
Waiting for my first big boy adult apartment. Got 3 weeks to burn and Ive never been more bored.

Scared of having to define myself as an adult now as opposed to a student. Only my own behavior from now on limits me to dying lonely and sad or full of big tiddy girls. I've lost all interest in gaming yet mostly resonate with people who still play, yet those tend to define themselves as LoL players and Marvel fans, which is discrediting my ancient upbringing with actual memes and not 9gag.

I want to reject the nerd, but alas I am the nerd.

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Got hit with bad news this month. Seems for two birthdays in a row I get told I have kidney cancer. The cancer I had in June 2019 and had an operation to remove half of my kidney in October 2019 has returned and looks like I will need the remaining half removed.
If anyone remembers I have Systemic Lupus so kidneys are targets of my whacked out immune system the oncologist and nephrologist will want me on a donor list as soon as my kidney is removed otherwise I run the risk of being on dialysis since the main cause of death in Lupus is either kidney or liver failure.
My spirits are okay honestly, my family is devastated but I do my best to remain calm for them.
This is my third cancer battle but I know I will beat it again!
As long as I get to laugh everyday and smile, I'm doing okay. :)

My doctor didn't find it as funny when I said : "Third times a charm eh?"

Molester Stallone

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
kiwifarms.net
Got hit with bad news this month. Seems for two birthdays in a row I get told I have kidney cancer. The cancer I had in June 2019 and had an operation to remove half of my kidney in October 2019 has returned and looks like I will need the remaining half removed.
If anyone remembers I have Systemic Lupus so kidneys are targets of my whacked out immune system the oncologist and nephrologist will want me on a donor list as soon as my kidney is removed otherwise I run the risk of being on dialysis since the main cause of death in Lupus is either kidney or liver failure.
My spirits are okay honestly, my family is devastated but I do my best to remain calm for them.
This is my third cancer battle but I know I will beat it again!
As long as I get to laugh everyday and smile, I'm doing okay. :)

My doctor didn't find it as funny when I said : "Third times a charm eh?"

At least you have a sense of humor about your problem. I find that medical personnel are just boring, soulless individuals. I wish you the best in your recovery.

JimmerSnail

Waaaay too serious
kiwifarms.net
Seeing how very few people are immune to the global brainwashing going on is very distressing and I'm wondering what it's going to take to free people from it, if it's even possible at this point.

I understand why it doesn't work on me but I'm not sure how the other people aren't affected.
There's also such thing as "not giving a shit"/being a bloomer.
Don't take it personally,please. But I think that it's better to pass as a commoner, while still informing oneself, rather than yelling at everyone that the "end is nigh" and having your message misunderstood.
At this point I don't even want to fight it, I just want to go somewhere simple where people just want to have private, normal lives.
In short, you need to learn to ignore/tollerate stuff that makes you mad,lol.

KeepHopeAlive

I'M not in lockdown YOU'RE in Lockdown
kiwifarms.net
Seeing how very few people are immune to the global brainwashing going on is very distressing and I'm wondering what it's going to take to free people from it, if it's even possible at this point.

I understand why it doesn't work on me but I'm not sure how the other people aren't affected.
#justletithappen

We're living in Clownworld and I hate clowns.

Taking my youngest niece on a desert ROAD TRIP!! tomorrow to the Hubcap Capital of the world (and also Manzanar) and a bunch of the other nieces to Joshua Tree next week. Invest in your family and friends.

Catman from cat town

kiwifarms.net
Compared to the last time I posted on this thread, I’m doing better mentally. I’m still friends with my ex and the experience helped me figure out what’s wrong with myself and I’ve found a solution. I took up writing in a diary again, I used one during middle school and it actually had helped me with planning the area.
I’m also acting like writing in a diary is a super secret thing so people don’t ask me about details or if they could read this crap. I don’t reread my diary work so no one will ever be able to spellcheck my ass.

PoyoSato

Cute Japanese Round Cat
kiwifarms.net
I'm exhausted. After my workplace reopened, I'm juggling between teaching offline and online class and my schedule is messed up as a result.

During the WFH period, I got back into my old bad habit of touching myself and pull all nighter playing video games almost every fucking day. So now I'm trying to get rid of them once more before I get too addicted again.

It looks like I have to reset my habits this month. Guess I'll start with my morning routine of praying, meditation, and exercise. Funny thing is, I also started managing my habits around the same time last year.

• Feels
Reactions: JuanButNotForgotten

Crunchy Leaf

cronch
kiwifarms.net
Got my diploma today. Was worried I hadn’t actually finished all my degree requirements.

Am worried about student loan debt. I’ve paid off 30% so far (39k down to 27k), but I don’t have a job and that sweet extra federal unemployment money runs out at the end of the month. I don’t have to start paying until October and I have a year’s worth of payments set aside so I’m good for right now, but nonetheless.

I’m finally being a big leaf and learning how to drive!

Waiting for my first big boy adult apartment. Got 3 weeks to burn and Ive never been more bored.

Scared of having to define myself as an adult now as opposed to a student. Only my own behavior from now on limits me to dying lonely and sad or full of big tiddy girls. I've lost all interest in gaming yet mostly resonate with people who still play, yet those tend to define themselves as LoL players and Marvel fans, which is discrediting my ancient upbringing with actual memes and not 9gag.

I want to reject the nerd, but alas I am the nerd.
Damn dude, Kind of Jealous of that time in my life. It was one of the best times and a massive learning experience. The getting tired of gaming thing is totally natural as you get older and not trying to cling onto it too hard will save you a lot of frustration. Get into outdoor hobbies, walk around, take care of your place, etc.... You'll still game but you'll have so much free time and picking up chicks that you can bring back to an empty house is fucking easy. Be careful now when girls see you are doing OK in life and that you have your own place they will try to lock your ass down. I aint saying don't ever rawdog a girl you bring home just be careful. Don't get locked into 18 years with a woman you have no interest in other than sexually. Probably sounds obvious but yeah whatever.

I did 5g of mushrooms a week or so ago. I'm about 32 and it was my first real psychedelic experience. 5g of cubensis. Before that I did 2.5g. It started off really heavy, with lots of extremely dark and depressing thoughts. Probably the worst things I can imagine and the worst I've felt in a very long time. This lasted about 15-30 minutes and everything after that was amazing. Everything from visuals, feeling like the remote was turning to liquid in my hands, the text on the screen waving around and animating and changing colors. You're fairly lucid the whole time and your mood is elevated so so high. I'd recommend to anyone considering it. The next couple days you feel very good as well. A very high and positive masculine energy and vitality.

JessePSisaPOS

Obviously Mr. Bairgairs
kiwifarms.net
I'm good.

I'm surprised they didn't give me a full on ban, just a week timeout in one thread. I'm pretty blatantly a banned member that finally came back after three years.

• Dumb
Reactions: FuckedUp
This ain’t real relevant to the topic, but I wanted to express this somewhere and this is as close of a thread as I can think of without shitting up the section with another.

You ever see a girl you used to like get engaged or married?

I had just been journaling, and I was writing about this foreign girl from college who I had seriously thought about, but didn’t pursue because she was moving home at the end of the semester and I was a betacuck, even though she did things like invited me along to things and overtly flirted. I felt and feel a huge affection for her, though, because even if she hadn’t been into me (it could have been either way) she had been very kind to me and she seemed like a good person in general, and I had enjoyed the time I had spent with her (which is more than I can say of some who I actually went on formal dates with).

But then I look her up on Facebook to see how she’s doing, and she’s married.

I had thought before how I hoped she would marry, because I hoped she would have a happy life. But it still hurts to see, you know? I never had any intention of going over there to see her, I wasn’t in any sort of running, haven’t talked to her in a long time. And I wanted it for her. But it still feels like it’s taken my breath away, even though it was over for me when she went home, a good while back.

Its that bittersweet feeling where the logical part of you knows this is a good thing but you still feel like you’ve lost something even though you haven’t really.

Tags
None