How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I'm annoyed. I'm kind of running close to the deadline but I'm working on paying my taxes. I have to pay and get no refund so it's kinda dumb but I didn't pay out for it during the year so it makes sense. What's more annoying though is that because I'm in my early 20s my parents claimed me as a dependent so they could get a refund and screwed me out of the gubmint stimulus check. I could have used that money to pay all my taxes and save a good chunk but nope. I am broke and have literally no money now. Maybe I'm just being greedy. But hey.

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Got all my work done for today early, and more than 75% for tomorrow, and 25% each for Wednesday through Friday so I'm watching Jackie Chan's City Hunter.
So yeah, I'm in a lot of pain right now. Suffering horrible pain.
Also I injured my arm and leg and it's a bit of a horrible situation.

• Feels
Reactions: JuanButNotForgotten

Jamila

hopefully tomorrow is a day 🤞🤞🤞
kiwifarms.net
I missed work today, completely slept through both of my alarms. My feet, legs, back and shoulders are fucked after just a week of being back at work. Probably should have exercised a lot more during furlough. But whatever, I'm long past feeling bad for not going to work when I feel like shit.

My rabbit's blood work finally came back from the vet and he's likely got a very common fungal infection (it can only be confirmed on autopsy sooooo) and the treatment can be hit or miss. He's got his appetite back and he's being his usual grumpy self so he's feeling better at least.

It's hot as fuck and I want to move to Alaska. Working with a mask on is like being waterboarded with how much I sweat in that miserable old building and the AC doesn't come on until the store opens, not that it helps much when you're running up and down two floors lugging cookware and comforter sets all day.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
For those in the wuhan thread wondering why I'm sperging out so hard, it's the only non-physical thing I can do to palliate my extremely bad anxiety. It's never been close to this bad in my life; I've started biting my hand when I read about some massive closure/cancellation or someone like that user I just tagged being completely ignorant about fucking everything and legitimately thinking schools and all should stay closed and literally saying IT'S GOING TO KILL US ALL. It echoes in my head so bad I just can't take it. This is going to end up in random_text.txt, but spilling my spaghetti like that on the internet is the only reliable way to prevent myself from self-harm or breaking something.

Yoghurt Baby

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
kiwifarms.net
My cousin was murdered a few days ago. I'm not too upset considering he's quite a bit older than me and I only saw him a few times when I was a kid. My mom on the other hand is not taking it very well. She raised him for most of his life, and it's hard to see her so upset when I cant do anything about it. No one likes seeing their mom upset.

*extremely mom voice*

I'm at the combination burger zone/wizard store
kiwifarms.net
There's a rumor that someone in my office has covid, but everyone who's been tested (like three people lmao) denies they were positive. Weird atmosphere of paranoia. My job isn't essential and the world would be just fine if no one did what we do for a living, and I think everyone in the office is feeling that right now.

LMFAOForgotPw

We’re all touched with the tism.
kiwifarms.net
Could be better - at that age where drinking fucks the next day up. Also, not gonna pl, but uhm a really weird group tried to fucking recruit me. Kinda fucking with me idk why, but it’s just been weird.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Got back into my gym routine and for some fucking reason it feels like I was away from it not for 2 weeks, but for all my life before that. For Christ's sake, I had a leg day yesterday and today I feel like I didn't have any rest at all. What the hell?

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

She saw Ramona Flowers and felt so empowered
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This year is really validating my worldview and I feel amazingly correct when before I was told I was just racist/crazy/etc.

Now to figure out how to return to how I lived circa 1996 and life will feel perfect again.

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This year is really validating my worldview and I feel amazingly correct when before I was told I was just racist/crazy/etc.

Now to figure out how to return to how I lived circa 1996 and life will feel perfect again.
For the record, this guy was likely in preschool or elementary school in 1996.

Tags
None