How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Grandparents need random shit all the time, this house is demanding. Mans has some good energy on him right now, needs to take it easy on himself tho.

• Feels
Reactions: Local Fed

Coffee Druid

Your friendly caffeinated chevalier
kiwifarms.net
I feel like a super shitty partner/friend because I haven’t been able to see my boyfriend or friends in person much if at all. I really want to more than anything. But I’m also treated like a shitty person at home if I go out (not even in public spaces, just to say, my boyfriend’s house), and treated like a plague rat. Pretty much shamed and yelled at if I literally even leave my room.

I’m a horrible person no matter what I guess. My friends probably think I’m not trying hard enough and don’t like them.

Dustlord

Homoerotic fascist
kiwifarms.net
I feel like a super shitty partner/friend because I haven’t been able to see my boyfriend or friends in person much if at all. I really want to more than anything. But I’m also treated like a shitty person at home if I go out (not even in public spaces, just to say, my boyfriend’s house), and treated like a plague rat. Pretty much shamed and yelled at if I literally even leave my room.

I’m a horrible person no matter what I guess. My friends probably think I’m not trying hard enough and don’t like them.
I'm sure your friends understand why you haven't been trying to see them in person. This might sound silly, but I'd try talking to your boyfriend and some of your friends about it. I assume you guys are close enough that a convo like that wouldn't be awkward. Either way, its better to know what they're thinking rather than assume the worst without knowing.

niconiconecro

hittin’ the sides.
kiwifarms.net
I should be asleep but I’m awake and on here. I’m mostly living on those boost meal replacement shakes and this instant coffee I found on the internet. I guess it’s ok because at least I’m not dead.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Pineapple Fox

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net
Feels like I do nothing but browse the Farms and seethe/despair about Clown World. The only meaningful conversation I've had in meatspace in weeks is with my boss, and that was not unlike a KF thread.

Haven't seen family or friends in several weeks. I don't wanna tell them how much Clown World is bugging me; I don't want them worrying. I'm losing sleep over this shit.

I know it sounds like I'm attention-whoring, but I had to vent.

UnclePhil

Deliberating from a screened-in porch.
kiwifarms.net
Feels like I do nothing but browse the Farms and seethe/despair about Clown World. The only meaningful conversation I've had in meatspace in weeks is with my boss, and that was not unlike a KF thread.

Haven't seen family or friends in several weeks. I don't wanna tell them how much Clown World is bugging me; I don't want them worrying. I'm losing sleep over this shit.

I know it sounds like I'm attention-whoring, but I had to vent.
You need a break from Clown World happenings. SJWs and clowns alike are the most miserable people on Earth right now, and these times are too uncertain enough to be dragged into their misery pits. There are a lot of things you can do to distract yourself. Read unfinished books, play some video games, sit in the backyard and breathe the open air. Trust me, you will be a lot happier removed even a day from their despair.

The first step I took was avoiding their Twitter feeds. It's tempting to look, but the constant TDS and holier-than-thou retweeting is going to eat at you, even if you don't notice at first. It's like a mosquito bite.

EDIT: And if your chief concern is Clown World pushing in on your own life, and life as we know it in general, try to reassure yourself with this fact: People are getting annoyed and pushing back.

Last edited:

Coffee Druid

kiwifarms.net
I'm sure your friends understand why you haven't been trying to see them in person. This might sound silly, but I'd try talking to your boyfriend and some of your friends about it. I assume you guys are close enough that a convo like that wouldn't be awkward. Either way, its better to know what they're thinking rather than assume the worst without knowing.
I have brought it up to them, my depression just tried to make me think the worst at times. I’ve known those friends and been without my bf for four years or so so we knwo each other well enough.

I’ve lived under an overbearing and possibly narcissistic parent my whole life so it often feels like arguing with a wall. In this case about just going out to see someone close to me. It would be trivial if I lived on my own but I can’t afford that. I got a car during the pandemic but I’m still struggling with driving anxiety and going the next town over to where my bf lives. I’ll still keep trying.

Tiny Clanger

Sigh...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

In all seriousness, I think you need to go see a doctor.

We've all got cabin fever but you sound like you are crossing the line into the distorted thinking and self-loathing that is characteristic of real depression. Please, don't let it get too far.

Liber Pater

#FreeUnzReview
kiwifarms.net
Currently in a life-transition period and I have never felt more isolated. I feel like that's a common sentiment, though.
I want to stop wasting mental energy on Piss Earth news, but the people around me IRL can't seem to stop talking about it so it's become pretty hard to avoid.
Also currently single but not quite sure whether or not it's a good time to worry about that given everything else I have going on. Never really done e-dating before either, and I am not sure if it's worth it.

A crazy girl who I dated for, like, two weeks all the way back in March just sent me a text that says "I love you!" out of the blue. I feel bad just ghosting her message, but she's legitimately crazy. Like, found out two weeks into the relationship she's a cult member crazy.
Crazy girls can be kind of hot tbh. I guess it depends on what type of "crazy" they are.

Last edited:

Coffee Druid

kiwifarms.net
In all seriousness, I think you need to go see a doctor.

We've all got cabin fever but you sound like you are crossing the line into the distorted thinking and self-loathing that is characteristic of real depression. Please, don't let it get too far.
Tbh I don’t want to sound like a downer but I’ve had chronic depression symptoms for over a decade now. Been a little worse the past few years. I appreciate the concern. I really should see a doctor though. I honestly have zero desire for suicide if that’s what you mean. I’m depressed I can’t get anywhere but at least if im alive I have a chance to no matter how slim. On the other hand I’m not sure how much a doctor or medicine can fix the “material” causes of my depression like my home and toxic (I hesitate to say abusive because it’s not physical but perhaps it could be classified as emotional abuse, narcissism or something else) family members, and other things.

Money would fix all this. It may not buy happiness but it will help me make my life better. Now to find out how best to acquire it...

lilane

kiwifarms.net
Should be asleep rn but cant life been just awful - so for the past two weeks my ex been stalking me online bc i wont date him etc he has swatted my grandma, sim swapped my dad and grandma and is threatening everyone in my life, has leak pics of me and things like that i want to get rid of him so bad n i have proof of everything his address n his friends address but the police wont help at this point i feel like a hitman is the only option i swear like because hes overseas i just had it to my limit with him and everything

Tags
None