How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Nekromantik2

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord
kiwifarms.net
The closer we get to our signing date for our new house, the more nervous I get. Everything is going smoothly and perfectly. We just got the last of the utilities scheduled, got good deals, packing is going well. In my mind that means that something terrible is waiting just around the corner.

What I'm saying is PANIC!!

scorptatious

Lord of the Shitters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So far pretty good.

In the midst in between moving across the country and waiting on our new place to be built, so for now, I'm currently living in a rental.

In the meantime, I've been attending workout classes the past month and I definitely feel stronger and more fit than I was before. I didn't think I would be able to do half the stuff I was asked to do in those classes but I did. Just got back from one an hour ago.

Still, I miss my old home. Even if it was in shitty old California.

Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Piss Clam

Squeeze me.
kiwifarms.net
It's a myeloproliferative disease and therefore considered neoplastic.
I had 700ml drained today and I asked the nurse if I could donate blood and she said she didn't see why I couldn't. Mind you she is a nurse that deals with Phlebotomy.

So somebody is wrong and you never answered my question as to why or linked any information with a definitive answer.

Dafrunk89

kiwifarms.net
Feeling alright, pondering about life, everything's nice and quiet.

Some personal matters have me feeling melancholic, wistful.
I've learned to embrace those moods. I like when I'm melancholic. Not in a hopeless way, or "ONLY PAIN IS REAL MAN" way, but there's just something to it that makes me feel human. Hope you feel better soon.

Reactions: WinterMoonsLight

nonvir_1984

kiwifarms.net
Back from my cabin and at airport going on a trip for work. But I feel pretty good right now, having spent time away from people. Must remember not to make eye contact.

the_masked_man

russia is my waifu
kiwifarms.net
Pretty good! Except for the massive caffeine - induced headache I'm having right now ahah.. but other than that I'm good

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I just bought a diet Coke with my credit card. It gave me two and said "transaction canceled no charge"

I've never gotten anything on the house from a machine before.

EDIT: I know my posts in this thread are all mundane little things. Those little things are honestly more important to my mood than the big picture stuff

Last edited:

Lucifer's Rectum

Rapidly deteriorating mental state
kiwifarms.net
I need to take a break from pot for a while. Not sure why but when I was smoking with some friends on Tuesday it got me really fucking depressed. That lasted for all of yesterday so I guess I'll be avoiding that for a while.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

OldGuy

Oldfag Boomer
kiwifarms.net
Life im making me feel dizzy, i got fired from my well paying job 1.5 months ago, my dog died 2 weeks later, today i got an offer for a better paying job, and my gf revealed she was with child, but i feel no joy even tho a huge source of stress is off my shoulders...

• Feels
Reactions: Buster O'Keefe

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I found out that college that isn't community college sucks huge butt and I'm starting to seriously and panic-dly reevaluate my life goals lol
College is a scam. Figure out what kinds of work you don't mind that you can be doing within a year. Then pick the one with the highest ROI over five years. Not twenty. You can start a career later if you want. Make more money than you need and put it into some sort of investment, whether stocks or property. Something that you'll benefit from in the short run and you can pull out and use on something else if a better opportunity or a "this is what I definitely want to do with the rest of my life" comes along.

I'm just giving you the advice I would have given myself 15 years ago.

EDIT: And mind you, college CAN be worth it, but you'll be much happier with it if you can afford to pay for it and you know precisely what you're doing wjth the degree when you finish it.

I did college before and after entering the workforce. What was incredibly stressful for 18-21 year old me was a joke for 29-33 year old me.

• Informative
Reactions: Piss and Yutyrannus

Yutyrannus

Autism For The Greater Good
kiwifarms.net
College is a scam. Figure out what kinds of work you don't mind that you can be doing within a year. Then pick the one with the highest ROI over five years. Not twenty. You can start a career later if you want. Make more money than you need and put it into some sort of investment, whether stocks or property. Something that you'll benefit from in the short run and you can pull out and use on something else if a better opportunity or a "this is what I definitely want to do with the rest of my life" comes along.

I'm just giving you the advice I would have given myself 15 years ago.

EDIT: And mind you, college CAN be worth it, but you'll be much happier with it if you can afford to pay for it and you know precisely what you're doing wjth the degree when you finish it.

I did college before and after entering the workforce. What was incredibly stressful for 18-21 year old me was a joke for 29-33 year old me.
Thanks man, I really appreciate the guidance.

Reactions: Ped Xing

Coldgrip

Dragon Kick your ass into the Milky Way.
kiwifarms.net
Fuck you. I don't need no wellness check.

I'm okay. There's bills, things to clean, and yard work to do, but I'm glad to be alive.

• Feels
Reactions: Ped Xing

Fatcat

fat cats are really nice cats
kiwifarms.net
Pretty shit. I found out that my SO went behind my back and made a profile on a dating when I thought we were making progress on patching things up.
Oh wow that's tough yikes, it's definitely a difficult thing to do but it's maybe better for both of you to just let things go. Friend of mine had a similar story things were on/off all the time with him promising he'll change but kept repeating the same mistakes and at this point it just looked exhausting. Take it with a grain of salt though I'm just some random giving her two cents, hope it'll get better for you

• Feels
Reactions: EurocopterTigre
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino