How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

A2P

Weeb Wars' Gorilla Warfare Commando
kiwifarms.net
I'm a bit nervous, seeing how this chief-keef lookin nigga on the train is standing on the outside edge of the transit train I'm in. Hes currently jamming out, but if he pulls an Etika I'll let y'all know

Last edited:

Gus

Interlocutor
kiwifarms.net
I have a hero sammich and iced tea. I've been listening to my copy of this, and it's pretty cool. I'm pretty sure I shouldn't be blowing through one of my only three $40 rarities of original, company-made 78 needles for the GE VR-II cartridge I have, but it sounds so good. I'm taking every day as it comes, and I'm glad to see every new morning,

Spunt

bwup
kiwifarms.net
My kidneys are still malfunctioning but I'm off my tits on painkillers so I was able to tidy the entire house without keeling over so that was nice. I think I've done something terrible to my shoulder in the process but I won't feel it until tomorrow so whatever.

Surf and TERF

kiwifarms.net
I found out today that my mentally ill brother has a habit of driving his car 55 mph in reverse on the freeway. While he has admitted to doing it only once, the repair shop called and said the car had been taken on "joy rides" multiple times. So, no insurance coverage. I can't tell if these are suicide attempts. My parents won't report it to the dmv, they're warning me not to report it to the DMV, and his psychologist is telling him that he has to keep driving his car and resist the urge in order to get better.

I knew he had done something wrong a couple months ago, I just didn't know what. Honestly, I thought he had just admitted to fantasizing about shooting up a public place. That should be the worse thing, but that thought didn't make me feel as disturbed as this. Probably because one is speculation and the other is reality.

I have my own life and there are a lot of good things in it. I'm fairly certain that the healthy thing to do is for me to stay emotionally detached from him. We were never very close, so that isn't hard. I am unsettled though.

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
Someone took my clipboard and all.my paperwork.

You can have the clipboard; finders keepers. But FFS you could have left me my invoices; they will do you no good.

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
Fridge broke we have a new one. Find a cute kitten in the bushes and give it a nice home with a family friend. Family friend is dating brother so everything works out right? Wrong the friend's sister is psycho and a selfish bitch. Starts to make the whole situation about herself and treats my brother like shit even though he has tried to extend the olive branch, helped out with the cat and he hates cats. Says it should just be a thing between her and her sister even though the cat isn't going to be at their dad's house for long anyway. This pisses off my brother and I feel bad because I am completely powerless to be of help or anything to him. The dryer broke and I constantly am having an existential crisis, but other than that everything is fuckin peachy. Sorry for the tmi.

Dr. Henry Armitage

Head librarian at Miskatonic University
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As of right now, ok I guess I've lost 35 pounds since April through diet and exercise. Work sucks mostly because I spend 60-70 hours a week here. So I have very little free time. On the bright side I have a large vegetable garden that I grow every summer and that always helps me save money. Really dont have anything else going on in my life right now.

queerape

WE WAS DANKEY KANGZ N SHIET
kiwifarms.net
Accidentally made myself cry today. I was a tard, named my Omega Ruby charectar myself. Didn’t realize the rival shares a name with a former boyfriend. Played delta ep, got to the ending when they are talking about the kids, feeels.jpg thinking about that and watching the persids every year in New York when I was a kid.

Last edited:

Sofonda Cox

Antinatalist, reality enthusiast, witness.
kiwifarms.net
My eldest is sick. It's terminal. Chemo starts on the 3rd, but its probably not going to buy us much time. The idea of a reality where she doesn't exist and the stupid sun rises and sets and the internet keeps chugging along and nothing fundamentally changes is the most obscene, demeaning thing I can imagine.

"Madness, mayhem, erotic vandalism, devastation of innumerable souls - while we scream and perish, History licks a finger and turns the page.”

― Thomas Ligotti

JosephStalin

Vozhd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday was very happy to learn my son and his family had leased an apartment in the small city they're moving to next week. Not easy to find a place when you have dogs. I looked at four different places over the last week. Place I looked at Friday morning seemed to be the best of all the places I looked at. Things happened fast. Was at the apartment about 10:45 a.m. Took my time looking around, had a nice conversation with the leasing guy. Called son, told him what I saw, answered questions, made recommendation, left about 11:10 a.m. Went home. Son called about 12:15 p.m., said they'd just signed lease. They'll be about ten miles from us - close, but not too close, if you know what I mean.

Have had a lot of stress these days. Son getting the apartment has relieved a good part of the stress. However, the effect of stress is cumulative during one's life, and I'm in my seventh decade. Rather more challenging these days to deal with stress, but I keep on trucking.

Titty Figurine

Internet Disaster Tourist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Listening to the police scanner to hear about my neighborhood's wacky Saturday night shenanigans because watching TV keeps making me motion sick. Children are such a blessing, yes. I puked in my eye somehow but hey, at least there's some dumbass who drunkenly locked himself in his backyard and called the cops about it and that warms my bitter little heart.

The man who locked himself out has requested an ambulance.

It's still a cruel joke to feel this sick without a buzz, but the misfortune of others really is the best medicine.

Inflatable Julay

kiwifarms.net
Not great. About to turn 31, left my job and and am finishing up my AGS that should have happened years ago. Still depend on handouts from my parents to deal with bills and groceries. Diagnosed sperg and fat with a drinking problem.

On the bright side I own a house and have a nest egg gaurunteed to inherit, but that doesn't really help when it doesn't feel "earned". I've started excercising more and cutting carbs but who knows how far that will get me.

WinterMoonsLight

J'ai une âme solitaire
kiwifarms.net
Not great. About to turn 31, left my job and and am finishing up my AGS that should have happened years ago. Still depend on handouts from my parents to deal with bills and groceries. Diagnosed sperg and fat with a drinking problem.

On the bright side I own a house and have a nest egg gaurunteed to inherit, but that doesn't really help when it doesn't feel "earned". I've started excercising more and cutting carbs but who knows how far that will get me.
Don't beat yourself up, dude. You're committed to getting in shape, that's more than a lot of people can say. Make it a habit and stay with it and it'll help you feel a lot better. Hope things start looking better.

Dafrunk89

kiwifarms.net
Saddened about the losses and hardships of some of you. No "it's just the internet" shield this time, it's not working. Will pray for you, cannot do anything else, and hope that in the very end all tears are wiped, all love is saved, and you will meet your loved ones again.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino