How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

dinoman

cat lives matter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm annoyed. I was having a normal day until I got that "one" customer.

More annoyed at myself than anything. I should've handled it better but I didn't expect her to argue with me. And then she has the nerve to say "it's no big deal". Really, bitch? Then what the fuck are you arguing with me for?

AMERICA

Coca-Cola, sometimes war
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm tired of shitposting here at 4 in the fucking morning to nobody instead of getting sleep so that I could be up at 6AM biking and playing Pokemon Go while the weather's still nice. To think of all those Seedots that have gone uncaught, like tears in the rain...
Right? Why the fuck can't I fall sleep, especially when the weather's been so perfect. *sigh*

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
I think after over a decade of software development that I'm just uninterested in it as a hobby.

Like when I was a kid, it was more fun. More of an adventure. Now I'm just irritated by it. It's like that one jerkcity comic, "if I have to learn one more screwy scripting language". There's just so much shit you have to know to develop something by yourself these days, no matter what it is. All these goddamn languages and methodologies and paradigms and libraries and frameworks and tools and platforms, it's driving me insane. I've done this for over 10 years, making game engines, chatbots, websites, constantly forgetting shit and having to re-learn it, like Entity Framework for one. I can't even count how many times I had to look up how to configure that.

I'm not sure what else to do with myself now. I'm accepting that I need to let go a part of me that I developed for over a decade, but that still leaves a gaping hole in my life. Maybe I'll get into linguistics, or designing hardware. I had a lot of fun following Ben Eater's computer build and recreating it in Logisim.
I've read this and now my day is ruined.

• Feels
Reactions: The Fool

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Fucking horribly.
I had a good amount of left over beans on the stove.
I passed out from drinking at around 9pm as you do on a Monday night.

I wake up hungry at around 3 am and the fucking beans are gone?? Like the pot is in the exact same position and spotless.

Did drunk me responsibly put them away? No beans in the fridge.

Did drunk me throw them away for no reason like a first world degenerate? No beans in the trash.

Did drunk me store them away in a stupid location? I've looked everywhere, no beans.

Did drunk me just wolf that shit down? I'm starving, NO BEANS.

I'm terrified. I think someone broke in and ate my beans.

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking horribly.

I wake up hungry at around 3 am and the fucking beans are gone?? Like the pot is in the exact same position and spotless.

Did drunk me throw them away for no reason like a first world degenerate? No beans in the trash.

Did drunk me store them away in a stupid location? I've looked everywhere, no beans.

Hello,

My girlfriend and me have done dating for 5 month. I thought "This girl is very good," and became of love with her.
Yet even so, on this Monday, I comed home and found she as baked all my beans.

Yes, all. Oh brother.

In my cupboard I store several bag of bean, to make soft and to bake on some days, to have a bit of baked bean on my dinner. Or, heck, a lunch too some days. But on the Monday I find this girlfriend baked all the beans. I say "Why do you bake my beans", and she say something as "I bakes them good to save time, so I bakes them all now." I am astonished and full of dissmay. I say "I canfr not eat all the beans", she say she is froze many of the beans so as we can unfrozen the on a later day and eat some at a time.

But, if a bean is froze and unfrozed, the very good and very nice flavor of bean is gone far. A bean is best if baked fresh as a Sunday Pie. Not to be froze and unfroze! I told my girfriend I am so sad of this, as to my opinion the baking of the beans and to freeze them has ruin all my beans. She say I am "gone haywire" by my enragement and sad manners.

But I hates what she did to my beans.

On the days before Monday I thought "Will we marry the girlfriend? Well it might be so." But now I am so sad she baked them beans. I am consider to end our relations and not be the boyfriend and girlfriend any more. But, is my idea wrong? Could my girlfriend make promise to not bake the beans? I do not know what doing to do and how to feel forgiving on her. What can I do on this situation I said here? (In the text I write above this.)

Thank you.

MerriedxReldnahc

World's Okay-est Proctologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Had to go to urgant care yesterday to figure out why my neck has been making a popping, crackling, noise for two weeks now. So clearly my vertebrae are slowly grinding together and disintegrating into a fine powder and I'm going to liquidate into a puddle of boneless people jelly. The doctor said the issue is not a misalignment like I thought it was, it is an inflammation problem and the noise I'm hearing is soft tissue snagging. Got some Salonpas patches and Tiger Balm and hopefully it will stop making concerning noises soon. I told a few people I volunteer with about the Crispy Neck Syndrome and they were all very worried for me, so I'll be happy to tell them that it's not anything serious.
I want to do long runs again and get back into lifting weights.

Also the fires in my state are scary and giving me the #sadbrains. I can't even bake cookies to un-sadbrains myself because I'm doing a no-treat no-excess-sugar month. Actually, the real reason I wanted to make cookies is that tomorrow is my 7 year Kiwi Farms anniversary! You gotta celebrate such an autistic milestone.

Return of the Freaker

【FOREVER FORNEVER】
kiwifarms.net
Had a temporary 4-6 week tech support job with a big local managed IT services company drop into my lap in the last 24 hours. Hopefully this ends up being more useful on my resume at the very least

Fucking horribly.

this nigga eating beans

Tags
None