How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Major asshole, first class
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Broke till Monday and literally the only food left in my house is a pack of ramen a jar of sauce and a pack of linguine....well just remember what the hobbit said (that video game at least idk if it was in the book)

"A little starvin will slim him down."
No food pantries in your area? Like, six popped up since the Coof started and I've never had more free stuff. Like, good trader Joe's type stuff. One delivers and I get lots of cottage cheese and sour cream.

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
No food pantries in your area? Like, six popped up since the Coof started and I've never had more free stuff. Like, good trader Joe's type stuff. One delivers and I get lots of cottage cheese and sour cream.
Not that I can find still open and Some of them actually had to close because of covid. For whatever reason they can't hand out out food safely or members had to stay at home under lockdown even though it was a charity.

• Feels
Reactions: Mesh Gear Fox

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

Major asshole, first class
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that I can find still open and Some of them actually had to close because of covid. For whatever reason they can't hand out out food safely or members had to stay at home under lockdown even though it was a charity.
They moved all the in-person ones here outside and the delivery one is paid for by a mental health charity and uses doordash

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
I'm doing ok. My project just ended, and I'm back to work. I've recently started to pick up real estate investing. Gonna see my bf this weekend i hope.

• Feels
Reactions: ProfDongs

EmpireOfTheClouds

They climbed aboard their silver ghost
kiwifarms.net
My first post on this thread because I really try as hard as I can to keep my personal life separate from the forum but...

I'm probably mentally the best I've been since 2016 right now. I still have the typical anxieties and what ifs, but this week I took a step that I've been too full of self doubt and anxiety for years to be able to do: I applied for the military. I've wanted to do it for ages and words of encouragement from family and friends- the latter of which I know have been in the military encouraged me.

so yeah, for the first time in years. I feel like my life is going somewhere.

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
Lately, I have a weird duality of shitty dreams turned good into good dreams turned shitty. Last night I had a dream that I was hanging out with a good friend of mine, it turned shitty when I realized that it's just a dream because he died tragically a few years ago. The night before I had a dream where I was on the verge of flunking out of uni because I haven't completed any of my courses and it turned good when I realized that it's just a dream because I've already finished uni a few years ago.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I'm not too sure lately. During lockdown I had motivation to upgrade my drivers license, mostly due to a family member wanting to sell a car to me for cheap and me seeing how limited things were during lockdown. They changed their mind and I lost the ambition for it, can't fault them for that because that is on me to improve my situation. I'm going to see them tonight but I always have a lingering sense of some sort of contempt or disdain for not living life as they are, even though it is them probably trying to have my interest in mind and me just rejecting them. Sometimes I just want to explode with how they look at me and talk at me though.

I've had a small lump on my neck for a while that I only really became concerned with recently, though I am getting it checked on Monday. I'm not gonna pretend to know what it is or diagnose myself, but just thinking about how much disregard I have for what could be or could not be something frustrates me. Then hearing about Jim just kind of hit me as autistic as that is.

For something less miserable I decided to stop drinking energy drinks so frequently, and am stopping smoking pot for the next few months.

ZeCommissar

This paper contains all the reasons you're a fag
kiwifarms.net
Spending time with my new GF of a few months. We had a few hiccups already but our relationship seems to be sailing pretty comfortably. She is a immigrant that has only been here for about 3 years so it's kinda strange getting over cultural differences but she is far sweeter to me and others than the vast majority of American women. I don't mean that as some cringy "western woman bad" deal, but I mean she literally hands out money to every homeless guy she walks past no matter if she is already broke even if it's just the change in her pocket.

I have been out of work due to corona-chan testing for over 3 weeks and my job refused to pay me pandemic leave until I showed them actual test results. While I don't blame them since a bunch of people keep lying about it to get out of work; it still sucked ass to actually have to cut into my savings and lose alot of money so now I feel like i'm financially back at square 1 again. Yeah I got paid eventually but since it was 3 weeks worth of pay it got gutted in taxes, also pandemic leave pay isn't shit compared to the actual pay. Oh well keep grinding I guess. Time to get some overtime in.

Found out that someone I’ve known since elementary got arrested for cp last week.
Still a bit shocked.
It's a unfortunate reality that degenerate people are also those that you know. It could be your neighbor, teacher, or even your own brother. I just had a co-worker go to prison for the sexual assault of a 15 year old. It's always the people you least suspect.

Last edited:

BanalEntropy

Cyberbullying should be a federal offense
kiwifarms.net
Have you tried applying for food stamps? No shame in temporary help if you really need it.

Tags
None