How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

JeanActimel

Oiled-Up for the Bromance
kiwifarms.net
Not good
A good/close friend of mine watched, enjoyed and is defending that pedo netflix movie
Tried convincing her that the movie indefensible. She told me off and doubled down her stance
I havent been so disappointed in a friend like this in years. Thinking about cutting off all contact.
Think about why you're friend with her in the first place.

FuckedUp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not good
A good/close friend of mine watched, enjoyed and is defending a problematic movie
Tried convincing her that the movie indefensible. She told me off and doubled down her stance
I havent been so disappointed in a friend like this in years. Thinking about cutting off all contact.
Going to get a bunch of trash cans for this, but you're acting exactly like an SJW.

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
Not good. I think I've developed a social phobia, I avoid going out as much as possible, yet I'd like to hang out with friends, but I always think what's the point, I don't want to bother them. I hate my family they all get on my nerves so I try to stay away from them as much as I can. And my dog has liver problems.
When this blows over, there will be a first generation of hikkikomories. Best of luck bro

Qajinima022

Sweets Lover
kiwifarms.net
I'm mostly lock myself into my room and watch youtube on my tv, make drawings, play Girlsfrontline and a few others, and eat a sandwich every now and then. I actively avoid listening to the news, even if I glance at my mom's tv screen and I don't care.

I'm better off staying at home until the Coronavirus blows over and I'll get another job, which I'm still doubting tbh.

moogetrooget

kiwifarms.net
I'm perpetually confused and bored with my existence, can't seem to connect to anyone. No friends, still a virgin. Too scared to approach any girl at work because I think it's weird. feeling like shit at night. I'm slowly disassociating with everything around me. I feel like as every day passes I get less and less conscious. More and more animal like. I have some fucking strange ass dreams now too.

Justtocheck

kiwifarms.net
I'm perpetually confused and bored with my existence, can't seem to connect to anyone. No friends, still a virgin. Too scared to approach any girl at work because I think it's weird. feeling like shit at night. I'm slowly disassociating with everything around me. I feel like as every day passes I get less and less conscious. More and more animal like. I have some fucking strange ass dreams now too.
You do have good taste in pfp. So that's a plus for you. Hang in there!

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm more than a little stressed. I have until Monday to decide if I want to take a fulltime permanent job or not. The job itself is okay, I'd probably be reasonably happy with it, but I'd be switching from a rather bohemian lifestyle to settling down in a small town where I'll live by myself and probably never have time off to visit my family or friends. I expect it to be a very lonely and somewhat boring existence and I worry what I would do if I ever lost the job. Also if I refuse the job I'll basically ice myself out of that company for at least a year.

Not that I have many prospects if I don't take it. Taking care of my elderly boomer relatives and maybe try to go back to school, or at least take some classes?

basil marceaux.DOTCOM

Wake up just wanna WASH myself, CLEAN my wrists
kiwifarms.net
Not well. This year has been the worst for almost everyone but I thought I finally found a little light and relief from it in a new wonderful friend that I felt more strongly for than just friendship.

And now I haven't heard anything from her in 2+ months now and I'm both upset, heartbroken, and desperate to find out what. Did something happen, is it me, is it ghosting, or is she rotting in the ground? Enough to drive anyone crazy, man. So now the year is right on track to be the shitshow it was always destined to.

I'm a very proactive person; sitting and waiting and hoping isn't my style; I have to fix what is wrong and there's nothing I can do. Literally nothing. How can anyone move on too when it's so uncertain? I hate this. Every single day.
And the year is only going to get worse the closer it gets to November. I can honestly say I'd rather be dead right now that have to absorb all this bullshit day after day with no relief, alone.

Lime Rogue

Zesty Villain
kiwifarms.net
My house got robbed.
Now, I guess I should be worried, but the robbers couldn't get past the second door (I just forgot to lock the first one), and they decided to take TWO (one empty and one partially used) GAS CYLINDERS AND A PAIR OF JEANS THAT I FORGOT TO TAKE IN????????

Holy shit. I've been laughing all day. I both hate and love retarded junkie thieves lmfao. It's all so fucking stupid. The best part is that I'll probably know who it was by the end of the day. :story:

Tags
None