How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Troon Draugur

Ghola-posting Naib
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'm doing terribly

have you seen how many niggers there are
Try harder, barely even bait. Also, you're a Britbong, so "hardly fucking any" would be the answer.

On topic; pretty good. Fixed my laptop with minimal soldering, resurrected my SNES with a new power socket and finally worked out how to get my wireless display working over the network.

Aqua Panda

I've seen horrors… horrors that you've seen.
kiwifarms.net
I'm doing pretty damn good. Got a job interview in a few days that will substantially increase my take home pay if I get it. (To the point where, if interest rates remain steady, I'll probably buy a nicer and larger house by the end of the year.)

The Mrs. is happy and doing what she loves. We're seriously considering kids at this point.

Compared to my early 20's life is great. I've gone from near suicidal depression thanks to unemployment and being in debt to gainfully employed, happily married, with no debt. I've worked my ass off and I'm finally starting to seriously reep the benefits.

I remain extremely humble about it. I made my hard choices and realized I needed to make myself better. I cut some really toxic "friends" out of my life several years back who I notice are all still miserable, under/unemployed, and boardline forever alone. I easily could still be in a downward spiral like them.

Tldr: If you're in a bad place, don't forget you can make your future a better one. It's your choice.

Last edited:

Dong Schlong Phil

kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda annoyed; for some reason I've been having trouble reaching orgasms, alone or with a partner doesn't matter. Not that it's the goal of sex necessarily or anything but since it is expected of men to jizz somewhat easily I get that my partner gets a bit frustrated, feeling she isn't good enough etc, although we have talked about it and she seems to understand.

Might be a side effect of meds and they aren't even SSRI/SNRI shit, just pregabalin.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Out of nowhere the other day I saw a magnet on the fridge that an old childhood friend of mine that I haven't seen in ages is getting married next year. Considering I was rather close to this person growing up (and had a crush on once the ol' birds and bees came knocking), it's rather solemn news in a way...

It's also made my utter lack of accomplishments in life rear its ugly head once again. That feeling of seeing people you grew up with going out there and making something of their lives while you've essentially remained stagnant with little to show in terms of progress.

Oh, and the 2020 shitshow and subsequent creeping of hopeless despair for the future is still wailing away at my psyche.

But hey I got a pet snake recently and I don't live anywhere near the burning inferno that is the west coast so, life at least isn't 100% awful. :)

Ped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda annoyed; for some reason I've been having trouble reaching orgasms, alone or with a partner doesn't matter. Not that it's the goal of sex necessarily or anything but since it is expected of men to jizz somewhat easily I get that my partner gets a bit frustrated, feeling she isn't good enough etc, although we have talked about it and she seems to understand.

Might be a side effect of meds and they aren't even SSRI/SNRI shit, just pregabalin.
It could be as simple as dehydration. Many, many medicines can cause changes in your water balance.

It may not solve your problem to drink a few glasses of water half an hour before sex, but it costs nothing to give that a try.

FuckedUp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well my Move is over, just got a few things left to set in order, then ill have my life together enough to finish some promises.

Soon i'll have my new computer and can let my creativity run wild. I'll finally have unhinged creative power, I could make content in mere minutes instead of hours.
Please don't tell me you got a prebuilt.

FuckedUp

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
havent spent anything yet. but nomatter what i build or buy pc spergs wont like it.
Buy or build what works for you and fuck everyone else's opinion on the matter. Unless they have to use your machine, it's extremely unlikely to affect them.
Prebuilts are way more expensive and (probably) a pain in the ass to upgrade. Also, don't know where you live, but I got something like a $1000 rig for $700 by buying all my parts at Microcenter.

Reactions: Troon Draugur
Tags
None