How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Midlife Sperglord

Sperging over console gaming.
kiwifarms.net
Today, the doctor put me on a strict diet. No alcohol or caffeine for a while. Also no carbonated drinks. There are a few other things to this diet, I am just mentioning what I am going to miss the most over the next few months or until I get used to not having them. If it will get my stomach symptoms down, it will be worth the sacrifice. He also advised that I add more physical activity to my daily routine - I get physical activity on nice weather days, that means I need to use a gym when the weather sucks.

horsemeat69

kiwifarms.net
Today, the doctor put me on a strict diet. No alcohol or caffeine for a while. Also no carbonated drinks. There are a few other things to this diet, I am just mentioning what I am going to miss the most over the next few months or until I get used to not having them. If it will get my stomach symptoms down, it will be worth the sacrifice. He also advised that I add more physical activity to my daily routine - I get physical activity on nice weather days, that means I need to use a gym when the weather sucks.
GE Reflux, if I may enquire?

Wrest

r i g g a ð u þ a ð
kiwifarms.net
Have been in a pretty strange loop these past few weeks but other than that I'm okay, just fairly bored.

lameandgay2

Born Schizophrenic: Orange is the new Clozapine
kiwifarms.net
Getting tests and shit for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Turns out I am accidentally becoming my chain smoking, valium popping dead great aunt, who puts me in a fantastic position to get this fucking disease. Thanks, genes.

And to top it off, girl I went to church with for years as a kid got married to a man today in our childhood church and my grandma saw her get married. And I'm pretty sure my grandma is super sad that her trainwreck granddaughter of the same age, is not married and ready to pop em out like a Duggar.

Locomotive Derangement

Random chance seems to have operated in our favor.
kiwifarms.net
Let's see, you're supposed to check for a pulse every morning... not there, uh, no, not in that spot either, hmm, not there either... Eh, fuck it. Probably nothing to worry about.

Really wish the foggy weather would come back. Sunlight is starting to bother me.

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net
I had 700ml drained today and I asked the nurse if I could donate blood and she said she didn't see why I couldn't. Mind you she is a nurse that deals with Phlebotomy.

So somebody is wrong and you never answered my question as to why or linked any information with a definitive answer.
PV is an permanent deferral for blood donation because your excess red cells are being produced by an abnormal process and therefore are not low risk enough to put in the body of someone who is already seriously ill or injured. This is an FDA rule. It's potentially dangerous for the recipient patient, who by definition is already in compromised health. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

As for me, I feel shitty. Was deathly ill through May and June and now getting a bout of depression. Whee.

The Shadow

The Shadow knows!
kiwifarms.net
I was mildly depressed and dealing with allergies in the past couple of days. But I'm trying some new hair styling product so we'll see how this weekend shakes out overall.

Autocrat

Sophisticated
kiwifarms.net
For a while, it seemed like the universe was pushing women away from me.

2 girls moved out of the loft I moved into just before I moved in. Now it's me and another guy (he was around for the girls) and two rooms that are being rented by a guy that is never there. They're still empty. This is the first time this loft hasn't had an equal man/woman split since it was built. I found every girl that lived here before to be both attractive and likely attainable for me. Rather than making this loft a a carousel for my cock, I haven't had much sex here.

Then I start this job, working with an unattractive woman. The woman I replaced comes in to show me a few things one day, and surprise surprise. She is attractive. Sometimes when me and the unattractive girl are completely alone, I imagine what it would be like if it were the attractive girl instead.

Well, good news!
The attractive girl is actually back, at least for a while. I know my boss is trying to keep her around for as long as possible, because he is attracted to her. Also probably because the unattractive girl is a major slacker.
Anyway, me fucking her would be great and at least I get to be around that feminine energy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino