How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Celandine

100% suppressed glee
kiwifarms.net
Really bad but it might be just seasonal depression or something. This is one of my worst streaks so far but at this point I just feel numb to all of it. I'm not interested in anything and just very tired and bored. At least I'm not suicidal yet but it's not like I ever really was. Worst thing is that I can't really talk to my friends or family about it because they all have their own problems, I don't want to add to that.

The only thing that's keeping me sane is that I'm making a mental list of good/positive things that happened each day. This can help me a lot and even the most miniscule positive things I notice can make my day a bit better. Would recommend this if anyone's feeling down lately. Especially now that winter is coming and most people end up depressed around this time of the year.

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Within a few months, I will probably leave the house I built myself and the best job I've ever had to move halfway across the state on a big roll of the dice.

It's such an odd mix of doubt, excitement, and sentimentality.

Have you tried nasal strips? They've been a game changer for me.
I use a bipap, but sometimes I yank it off while I'm sleeping.
This was one of those cases.

If somebody knocks on my door before 10am I always answer wearing it, gives me sort of a "bane" look since I use a fullface.

I feel like I have a lot to worry about, there are a lot of things under my belt right now. I am a firm believer in that everything falls into it's place, but goddamn can it hurry up already lol. Have any of you had long distance relationships? It sucks right, met the coolest chick ever but she lives so damn far lmao- I do have a cool girl I know in my city tho.

e-gf

I tuck you in after you have cum
kiwifarms.net
Feeling off the last few days. Trying my best not to make things worse by recognizing when I'm in a bad place. I've been coping a lot better than I used to. I was used to going down a self destructive path and hurting myself more in the process.

Eto

kiwifarms.net
Not too well, Kiwis. My sister’s boyfriend died back in August and she’s been a mess, my grandmother fell and fractured three ribs and had to be in the hospital for a few days, my uncle is having emergency surgery today as the bile duct of his gallbladder is clogged with a gallstone that’s infected, and other shit I won’t get into. It could be worse, but it could be a hell of a lot better.

GHTD

"My name is Guy Incognito."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I woke up coofing last night. Not sure if I should go to work but I don't have any other of the WuFlu signs other than cough and occasional headaches.

Might go to the walk-in clinic after work just to be safe. Still don't really have a permanent general physician after moving.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
I took my blood pressure the other day and ir was 135 / 77

I freaked directly the fuck out. I've never had high blood pressure before. Yesterday it was 123 / 71, which is still elevated to be sure, but much less alarming. All the same I'm trying to focus this energy into eating better and working out more, instead of sitting around worrying about it, which is a sure way to raise it higher.

• Feels
Reactions: Autistic

GHTD

"My name is Guy Incognito."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Went to urgent care. Told me it's a sinus drain/nasal drip and gave me Flonase and Claritin D.

I still think it's something else. These headaches were absolutely awful last night, worse than what I'd expect sinuses to cause.

Sped Xing

!Bigfoot! sightings please call 908-314-7784
kiwifarms.net
There's nothing more maddening than being pooh-poohed by a doctor just because they can't be bothered to put any effort into their high-paying profession.

JuanButNotForgotten

Friendly Mexican Ghost
kiwifarms.net
Went to urgent care. Told me it's a sinus drain/nasal drip and gave me Flonase and Claritin D.

I still think it's something else. These headaches were absolutely awful last night, worse than what I'd expect sinuses to cause.
Pain is usually stronger at night. Well, at least for me.

Heyyy Bubba

Crawling in my skin these wounds they will not hea
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For some reason all the limping, waddling, confused old people were out today in my way every fucking minute I was trying to get shit done, and as usual, some soy beardo noted my aggravation and tried to "correct me". So I've been irritated all day.

Molester Stallone

Trust me, I'm a doctor.
kiwifarms.net
Kinda bummed out and down after going through a load of old photographs and realising there are almost none where I'm genuinely happy to be in the picture. Some pretty convincing fake smiles, though. :/
Relatable. I have photos dating back to 2nd grade that show me as a miserable little shit. Ironically, they make me chuckle sometimes.

• Feels
Reactions: Troon Draugur