How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

Shiggy Diggster

hulk is such a yo-yo
kiwifarms.net
My mom found out I was doing whip-its so she came over and took my gun away, as I obviously wasn't thinking clearly if I was doing a few balloons of a legal party drug for teenagers that wears off in five minutes. Thing is, that shotgun helps keep me sane because when it's near I know if life gets too shitty I can pull a Ronnie McNutt and be done with it. Without its comforting presence I'm starting to freak out. It is my emotional support shotgun and I should be allowed to take it with me into movie theaters and on airplanes.

Also, it's not like I can't go to walmart and buy another one for a couple hundred dollars, so whatever.

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I've been doing better lately, mentally I'm in a better place since I stopped smoking and having so much sugar. Considering working out again to gain some healthy weight but I was never good at keeping consistent so I'm not too sure.

Work has annoyed me though, the platitude of at least you're working is now grating to hear. We had a wage freeze extended and were given half of what we were supposed to get. The worst part of that is I joined a week after the cutoff for last years raise and now I'm basically 2 increases behind where I should be. I plan to leave asap as I work damn hard and lead our team when the people who are supposed to are absent. The plus side is that this encouraged me to finish getting my license and get a car so there is that.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
Feels like a day doesn't pass lately where I don't get blood-boilingly pissed at the state of things. That deep, primal anger where you know things aren't right in so many ways but you're completely powerless to do anything about it. Politics are fucked, entertainment is fucked, society is fucked, technology is fucked, the basic goddamn truth is fucked.

I try not to chomp down on that doomer pill but when there's seemingly 50 different, scarily real ways everything can quickly get worse, it's gotten hard as fucking hell not to.

George Orson Welles

kiwifarms.net
Been going through a rough patch in the relationship world and it's been really fucking me over this past month, coulda done a ton of shit instead of mopping over them and I feel I should get out of that aspect for good, the past couple of years haven't been treating me well in that regard and it slowly got worse over time, I know it'll get better at some point, but I believe it can only get worse.

Last edited:

Wraith

Made pure again from the hardest game on earth.
kiwifarms.net
Been getting really concerned about my appearance. On a workout in level 3 I keep running into skunks. I was six feet away from skunks on two occasions this morning and they just don't seem to notice me or get too flustered. ... Maybe if I infiltrate their numbers they can show me the doorway to level 5.

A Beached Whale

A Whale of a Tale
kiwifarms.net
Happy. Content. Finally moved into the new house. There's still a long ways to go, unpacking and decorating, but to be sleeping next to Mr. Whale with the cats at our feet in a home that's really ours? It's peaceful.

Though it was funny when our calico buried herself at my feet under the blanket because she was terrified of the new surroundings. Poor scaredy cat.

Chan Fan

Not Mossad
kiwifarms.net
I have a problem where, several times a week, I have severe restless leg syndrome and cannot get to sleep. This has been going on since December 2019. I can't seem to find a cause. I walk for exercise every day so it's not using my legs too much or too little. The only way to get rid of it is that I have to get up and pace around the house for 10 minutes, then lean on my leg and make spastic movements and try to lay down again. I usually have to do this 3-6 times and needless to say I wake up tired the next day because it cuts into my rest so much. I started taking magnesium malate for this problem but also because I believed it would help my migraines but it isn't helping at all anymore so I'm not sure what to do. Before I make an expensive doctor's appt, any help/advice from anyone would be helpful. You can PM me if you don't want to reply here.

Aside from that, doing okay. Had an inevitable crying-thing yesterday but woke up feeling a bit better. I take those as normal, especially when you're able to pin point every problem that lead to it. It rains now and then, and sometimes the rain is just heavier than most days

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I have a problem where, several times a week, I have severe restless leg syndrome and cannot get to sleep. This has been going on since December 2019. I can't seem to find a cause. I walk for exercise every day so it's not using my legs too much or too little. The only way to get rid of it is that I have to get up and pace around the house for 10 minutes, then lean on my leg and make spastic movements and try to lay down again. I usually have to do this 3-6 times and needless to say I wake up tired the next day because it cuts into my rest so much. I started taking magnesium malate for this problem but also because I believed it would help my migraines but it isn't helping at all anymore so I'm not sure what to do. Before I make an expensive doctor's appt, any help/advice from anyone would be helpful. You can PM me if you don't want to reply here.

Aside from that, doing okay. Had an inevitable crying-thing yesterday but woke up feeling a bit better. I take those as normal, especially when you're able to pin point every problem that lead to it. It rains now and then, and sometimes the rain is just heavier than most days
Try quinine? Its an ingredient in tonic water. I get the same thing on occasion and it helps. Theres some medical reason for it but I forget what. My GP suggest it and its worked for me, though I know that pure anecdote. For the cost of some tonic water it's worth a punt.

And I too am very sick of all this shit. But healthy, safe and finished a house move. I just feel a bit like one of the rabbits in water ship down, going tharn. Waiting for the looming shitstorm in a few weeks.

I feel like I have a lot to worry about, there are a lot of things under my belt right now. I am a firm believer in that everything falls into it's place, but goddamn can it hurry up already lol. Have any of you had long distance relationships? It sucks right, met the coolest chick ever but she lives so damn far lmao- I do have a cool girl I know in my city tho.
I'm doing just great right now. High as giraffe titties, and I'm with that cool girl I was talking about that lives far. Things have worked out. God bless everyone, everything will fall into place.