How are you doing? - Kiwi Farms Wellness Check

P

PL 001

kiwifarms.net
Alright, got lost thinking about two of my old friends tonight that I made the decision to walk away from a few years back. I don't regret the decision, but I still miss the good times we had and how close we once were at times. Shit sticks with you. Losing friends can hurt more than losing a relationship.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Buying a Switch & Animal Crossing with Trump bucks
kiwifarms.net
Alright, got lost thinking about two of my old friends tonight that I made the decision to walk away from a few years back. I don't regret the decision, but I still miss the good times we had and how close we once were at times. Shit sticks with you. Losing friends can hurt more than losing a relationship.
It's scary how relateable you degenerates can be.

H

HM 935

kiwifarms.net
Sometimes in my dreams I'll be hanging out with old friends, and wake up with a pang of loneliness and regret. Shits harsh.

Imposter

The Real Thing
kiwifarms.net
Start school next month and can’t help but feel a little ill ease. I know I’ll be older than most of the students (small program) and this program may not promise the hopeful future I want . But on a brighter note I scoped out how I will only pay 430$ of the required 900$+ books this semester. Small victories I suppose...

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty damn good... I got up at 4.30 and found the gym completely empty (no more waiting for people to take selfies in the squat rack), arrived at work to find I'm "supervisor" today (ie. coffee and a book), and the wife and I are putting in an offer on 50 acres of bushland up in the mountains this weekend.
It would be rude to complain.
Sounds comfy.

I'm fucking tired for like the 4th day in a row despite getting good nights of sleep. Dunno why, I feel fine otherwise.

LyapunovCriterion

Unstable
kiwifarms.net
Struggling to see the bright side of being born in an undeveloped, violent and hopeless nation. Every year spent here feels wasted, people are either backstabbing cunts or subhuman thugs (who like stealing, murdering and raping for fun). The climate is shit, you feel like dying whenever temps go over 35ºC with high humidity. Fuck my parents for being poor and giving birth to me in such unforgiving conditions, leaving nothing when they were gone, the self-centered and short-visioned twats. Can't vent to most people, they just say "you gotta play with the cards you were given", but the rich cunts forget you only get one shot at this rigged game.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
Had a migraine most of the day but it's better now, thankfully. They seem to be getting worse and I'm seeing a pattern. Keeping a log of how often I get them and how I'm treating them. It was so hot and bright outside today which made driving and errands disorienting.

Violence Jack

"Buh."
kiwifarms.net
Recently had a great uncle pass. Dude lived to 93 and was married to his wife for 70 fucking years. Can you imagine that occurring today? My great aunt survived him, but she's not doing that well confined to a wheelchair. My one hope is that being surrounded by the huge number of crazy great-grandkids gave her some degree of peace.

and i'm such a sentimental faggot that even typing about this still makes me tear up.

Clovis

The blood of these whores is killing me!
kiwifarms.net
I'm not bad. Shout out to any other kiwis currently hungover. :drink::like:
  • Had an ok day at work, no one handed me any problems and nothing broke in a way I could be blamed for.
  • Hangover is still going strong.
  • Mild ana-chan anxiety about the dinner I just ate but I'm hanging in there.
  • Going to go get my hair cut now then I've got 2 days off work to catch up on house stuff. I'm pathetically psyched to get some serious fucking cleaning done.

Reactions: war has changed

CeleryBread

*sniff* something smells like shit and clownery
kiwifarms.net
I've been unemployed and dealing with severe fatigue due to mental illness for a few years; I'll try to not give too much detail, but basically after an event that happened something just changed and I lost the ability to function in a lot of situations (I had a job, went to school, etc. before then). I've suspected for a while now that I may have the 'tism, had it somewhat confirmed by a professional, but never sought out full evaluation since it seemed like it didn't affect me too much. I was fuckin' wrong.
Recently family had an intervention with me, had an 'oh shit' realization, now I have a full test coming up to confirm and get treatment for the sperg as well as check for exceptionalism with numbers (aka dyscalculia).

I still feel ashamed at the state I ended up in, since I always prided myself in being a good worker; but I find myself feeling a little more positive each day knowing that I want, can, and will change. Getting lots of laughs from KF has also been helping, thanks you degenerate faggots :drink::feels:

liliput

thonking
kiwifarms.net
I’m quite broke at the moment. It’s given me a better perspective on the average customer service worker and those who take whatever job they can to survive until they can get on to the next thing,
Update: still broke but I have a job now and I got a job offer just recently from a different company :) I’m actually excited now to start paying off big chunks of debt (where I would otherwise shrivel into a corner and cry upon seeing my balances), shredding cards and all that. Feels alright man.

Tags
None