How are you listening right now? - Spotify, iTunes, YouTube Music?

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mostly Youtube (plus an adblocker). Sometimes Spotify on my work computer.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A boombox.

Sharp VZ-2000 from c. 1982. Contains a linear tracking record turntable (in use) and a tape deck (for killing music), and a proper analog FM and MW and LW tuner. Also an aux input to play stuff off your phone or PC, if you must. New belts all round and a fresh pinch roller. Sliders a bit wrecked but workable. The previous owner glued them down so when I had it professionally serviced (I downloaded the service manual to see how to overhaul it myself and considering the complexity of the disassembly procedure I just noped out of there). they had to break them off. Weighs 17.5 kg without batteries, which I believe makes it the heaviest (if not the largest or loudest) ghetto blaster ever made.

I may have broken lockdown to drive from the New Pigsty all the way up to Ashby de la Zouch to pick this up earlier in the year. In the snow.

Attachments

• Brixton Briefcase.jpg
    Brixton Briefcase.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 84

Blue Screen of Death

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I use Spotify on my computer with an ad-block patch because I'm too cheap to pay for premium.
I work from home these days, so I have no need for anything on my phone. I used to use a cracked Spotify app there though.

Jagraveen

kiwifarms.net
I mainly use Foobar2000 for my music listening. It's an extremely versatile tool thanks to all of the music components made for it. You can use it to play anything from video game music formats to YouTube links.

Night.Raider

kiwifarms.net
I mainly use Foobar2000 for my music listening. It's an extremely versatile tool thanks to all of the music components made for it. You can use it to play anything from video game music formats to YouTube links.
Agreed. It also comes in handy when viewing extra tags, scrubbing purchase information, playing CD Image files in odd lossless formats, converting them to split tracks, etc.
And I like that it has no loop feature so playback can end after certain points.

High Hedgie

I am a hedge hog...I don't share...it's ALL MINE!
kiwifarms.net
I use Amazon Prime Music. I use it for all my music and podcasts.

Clown College

You ain't about shit and your hair ain't neither!
kiwifarms.net
Spotify, Youtube, my own cd collection through an old version of Media Monkey from 2008.

Car Won't Crank

My cars won't crank
kiwifarms.net
Oddly enough, I listen to music podcasts put on by various artists I like. They generally compile a nice mix of old and current songs. Makes for good discovery. For the songs I really like in the podcast, I bookmark and later buy or sail the seas for a lossless copy.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
cassette tapes and my iPod because I'm a 34 year old boomer.

Nothing wrong with that. Physical and/or local digital media can't be taken away you by people who want you to own nothing and be happy or move over to a subscription model.

Staffy

bark
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1631359057600.png with mp3s on a computer or youtube, and mp3's on the phone's music player