HOW BECKY LOST 40 POUNDS!!!! - 9/3/19 -

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for the salty moms on Facebook and the faggots on Reddit to flag this vidya as "harmful//hatespeech//misleading" LOL.

ETA:

sighhh...another fucking SNOOZEFEST. More journal pages, addressing shade of the relationship OFF camera between Amber and Eric (and oh how she wishes WE could see it!) and a salad kit. Yuck. She said sitch-oo-AY-shun 3459.4 times in the first 3 minutes.

cut before comment of the day lol

Wants to get a polaroid type camera (I'd suggest one of the printer docks like I have--connects to smart phone etc). Whatever.

Thank you for the archive!!

Last edited:

L_I_F_T_E_D

kiwifarms.net
We're that low on Hamber content that now we need to side-waddle over to Necky? Recap incoming. Edit: RECAP!

HOW BECKY LOST 40 POUNDS!!!! - 9/3/2019 (The Nightmare Continues - technically Day 77 of 100)
Because I hate myself and my blood pressure enough to watch these "inscrutiateen" videos so YOU DON'T HAVE TO:

- Not ready for the day yet. Her memory is not good.

- There's a cookout situation but Necky is trying to eat healthier and Hamber has a caloree situation so they won't be partaking.

- "We're going to play games." (Text Overlay: "We ended up not playing games lol") So she DOES know how to correct her LAHs she records?

- "A lot of people question our friendship." No, booboos, they talk for LOTS of time, and she WISHES she could show that content, but they DON'T vlog together. Because of "coincidences".

- Stands up to pick out eereengs and is immediately huffing and puffing as we waddle with her.

(2:16 - Deteriorating fingernail polish for you keeping track of the dates the only way you TRULY can!)

- Hoop "situation" eereengs picked up.

- HERE COMES ANOTHER DOLE SALAD MIX! Sesame Asian! (Servings per container: 4! So that's 560 calorees, 1440mg sodium - but her app says 520 and "high in fiber"?)

- Doesn't even mention which "number" of meals this is - guess she's tired of getting called out for it? Nah, just too lazy to even remember her own LAHs.

- For fuck's sake, more journaling and BeetusPaw pointing.

- Name-dropping Destiny and that relationship and the animals they had. That bitch TOOK JAX! And MOVED AWAY! And then Jax DIED!

- Hamber is unaware that phone photos/videos CAN be screenshotted/printed and BE physical "pitchers".

- Twinkie Storr's dog food. (The healthiest foods mean nothing without portion control, though. Not a lesson the HamBeast will EVER learn.) She wants dem RECOMMENDS when it comes to healthy dog food for Twinkie Storr!

GLITTER BITCH Trisha Paytas unboxing/haul/nonsense/quality-content:
- Eyeshadow palette
- A cup
- A lid for the cup
- Gloss
- Glitter (for mermaideen! Bonus close-up of the chipping nail polish!)
- Bath bomb
- Beauty blender
- Cleansing balm

- ANOTHER NAP!

- DingyBra? Is that you? Were you somehow cleaned? Or are my eyes dyeen from watching the HamBeast and this doesn't look like our old gray gal?

- "It's a big struggle." (Anything involving Hamber is a struggle of the most-immense size.)

NECKY STORY TIME?
- Necky says she has lost 40 pounds.
- Attributes this to putting off pop/soda (mostly), drinkign water, and eating better.
- Admits "you can't tell". (Sorry, screenshotters! Just take their word for it!)

COMMENT OF THE DAY!
Comment from "DELICIOUS SALAD & EXERCISE WITH ME" (out of 3,361): Bruce Davis - "I can't believe you finally gave good advice. You know, Amberlynn is still a human being just like us. She deserves a little common compassion on that merit alone."
Response: Thanks. Agreed.

TL;DR: Necky mostly stopped drinking pop/soda and is recently eating better. But you really can't tell she lost 40 elbees. Hamber continues eating 4-serving-size salad kits and no mention of what else she ate. SKIP.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino