HOW BECKY LOST 40 POUNDS!!!! - 9/3/19 -

Rigor Meowtis

Good thing I don't know how to read
kiwifarms.net

whammy

I’m Connor, the android sent by Cyberlife.
kiwifarms.net
I cannot tell if she is genuinely just dumb or intentionally trying to mislead her audience... (bolth?)
She shows us on MyFitnessPal that her salad is 520 calories per 100g/4 cups, and then proceeds to eat the entire 305g bag in one sitting 🤔

View attachment 920324View attachment 920325View attachment 920326
to be fair...

605EFF5A-4B39-4D09-90FF-0F9201CAA048.jpeg

she’s right. there are 4 servings and there are 140 calories in each serving. in fact, she underestimated by almost 40 calories. an 2,080 calorie bag of salad would be wild but it actually makes a good and extremely filling meal at only 560 calories. it has a bit of sodium and quite a lot of fat (the whole bag is almost half your daily allowance) but it’s pretty low in net carbs, and it would have been even lower if she had removed the wontons.

these salad kits in particular have a lot of flavor. they’re diverse in greens with kale, cabbage, and romaine. they have several toppings, which is unusual for prepackaged salads. the dressing is alright; not too sweet. the cabbage is pretty... potent, though. i know her taste buds are wacked by this point but they really fluff out this brand with cabbage so a lot of dressing and all the toppings are more than necessary. cutting out one thing or using less dressing would make the whole thing taste like a gigantic fart.

Nicotine Fetish

kiwifarms.net
to be fair...

View attachment 920340

she’s right. there are 4 servings and there are 140 calories in each serving. in fact, she underestimated by almost 40 calories. an 2,080 calorie bag of salad would be wild but it actually makes a good and extremely filling meal at only 560 calories. it has a bit of sodium and quite a lot of fat (the whole bag is almost half your daily allowance) but it’s pretty low in net carbs, and it would have been even lower if she had removed the wontons.

these salad kits in particular have a lot of flavor. they’re diverse in greens with kale, cabbage, and romaine. they have several toppings, which is unusual for prepackaged salads. the dressing is alright; not too sweet. the cabbage is pretty... potent, though. i know her taste buds are wacked by this point but they really fluff out this brand with cabbage so a lot of dressing and all the toppings are more than necessary. cutting out one thing or using less dressing would make the whole thing taste like a gigantic fart.
Agree, but it's such a poor choice for a binge eater.
Amber needs a super high protein diet to fight off the binge urges.
Otherwise she's going to fatigue out quick.
Salads are great, but just lacking hard long lasting substance. After eating that she'll be hungry again in less than an hour.
Salads always set fatties up to fail, lol.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
That Y in her chest has me like whuuuut
View attachment 920314
That's a butt crack. Amber is actually an animatronic suit being piloted by a man walking on his hands. It's a pretty solid feat of engineering, but they got lazy on the head. It's literally just a pantyhose ball stuffed with cotton and a pair of googly eyes glued on.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I cannot tell if she is genuinely just dumb or intentionally trying to mislead her audience... (bolth?)
She shows us on MyFitnessPal that her salad is 520 calories per 100g/4 cups, and then proceeds to eat the entire 305g bag in one sitting 🤔

View attachment 920324View attachment 920325View attachment 920326
She might be setting the stage for her next new diet. “You guize I FINALLY realized my problem, it’s totally portion control and not a vast culmination of horrible eating habits so I’m going to be eating one spoonful of food at every meal hope I don’t fail!!!”

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Ive been stapling posters for Becky's leg below the knee all over the neighborhood for days but so far nobody has seen it.

If you have any information, any at all, please reply to this post.

We miss the lil bugger and want her home immediately, without her right leg, Becky cant drive us to Cheesecake Factory!!! :'(

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
OOF. That thumbnail. I see that Big Ham still gets her Narc kicks out of rolling Thumby under the short bus at every opportunity.

That being said, Necky is looking ROUND and RED and ROUGH, my dudes. Ouch and a half. I dont want to dog on people's looks when its something they can't help, but Necky gaining a fuckton of weight, having scraggly long greasy hair, and not even trying to look even okay on camera are all her own fault lol. 40 elbess. Hahahaha.

The lumpy doughy face, gross neckbeard hair, and 2edgy4u XXL mens shirts in the thumbnail make Necky look like a cross between an obese middle aged downsy/tardy man and a miserable fat school shooter. Fuckin' yikes, fam.

hyacinth bucket

kiwifarms.net
That is one gassy salad, just sayin'.

Becky may have lost 20 lbs. No way has she lost 40--it would be noticeable.

OOF. That thumbnail. I see that Big Ham still gets her Narc kicks out of rolling Thumby under the short bus at every opportunity.
Just more proof that she doesn't give a flying fart about Becky.

The lumpy doughy face, gross neckbeard hair, and 2edgy4u XXL mens shirts in the thumbnail make Necky look like a cross between an obese middle aged downsy/tardy man and a miserable fat school shooter. Fuckin' yikes, fam.
I truly think that if she took a permanent vacation from Amber, she would look tons better in about a month. Her appearance is commensurate with how much narc abuse she gets from her "girlfriend". You know, the woman who wuvs her so much she has to constantly keep her in an inferior position. It's disgusting, tbf.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
Bizarre… Becky doesn’t seem too sure that she lost 40 pounds. She keeps questioning whether she really did or not while Amber is being super pushy about it. “You officially lost 40 pounds” Amber says. Wtf does that even mean? It’s been formally acknowledged that she lost the weight? Amber was sperging like a pageant mom while Becky sat there like a tard, struggling to put sentences together.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino