HOW BECKY LOST 40 POUNDS!!!! - 9/3/19 -

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
Do you think amber even notices her jaundice situation?

I still think that orange and white capsule in Becky's pill containers was Vyvanse. That's what helped her lose the 40 lbs. I'll grudgingly admit I can *almost* tell she's lost some weight because her bevis and butthead shirt's neck is usually a choker around her chin(s).
It's possible that capsule was vyvanse or adderall, but Becky's blood pressure doesn't seem in check. The bipolar happy "girl" could have prescribed it, but that would be dangerous.

That being said, the long white tablet looked very similar to metformin. In the past Becky's said she's had PCOS which metformin is used as a common treatment. The side effects of metformin can be serious GI upset after eating certain foods or for some people a constant GI upset which could attribute to Becky's apparent weight loss.

I personally don't see a 40lb loss in Becky. Her chin hasn't deflated. It is still three times as big as it was when she first met Amber.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
Bizarre… Becky doesn’t seem too sure that she lost 40 pounds. She keeps questioning whether she really did or not while Amber is being super pushy about it. “You officially lost 40 pounds” Amber says. Wtf does that even mean? It’s been formally acknowledged that she lost the weight? Amber was sperging like a pageant mom while Becky sat there like a tard, struggling to put sentences together.
A sped-mom and their super-special sped-child is exactly how I would describe Hambo's and the Thumb's relationship.

Amber talks for Becky, talks over Becky and uses Becky (and her family) to virtue signal constantly.

StrawberryDouche

kiwifarms.net
Becky may have lost 20 lbs. No way has she lost 40--it would be noticeable.
I agree that 40 pounds off a 300 pound woman would be extremely noticeable, however, she may have had a good deal of visceral fat loss, which is fat loss around the internal organs and doesn't really show externally. Externally she looks a bit less heavy, but she looks like a 260 pound short woman.

letericajones

Yes, yes, uh-huh !
kiwifarms.net
Becky sure as hell doesn't look like she lost 40 lbs. Maybe she lost 33 lbs, took a giant dump, clocked in at a 36 lb loss and rounded up to 40 lbs... two weeks ago. And then decided to reveal it now after gaining back half of it. All jokes aside, if she really did lose that much then good for her but I highly doubt it's going to inspire Amberlynn.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
Density sure has bad luck with pets...always dying and running away and stuff /s....fucking asshole, that sped's picture should be hung up in every pet store and humane society in a 300 mile radius of where ever she is....

The Thumb could be 100 lbs and she'd still be horrifying. Every quick shot of her is a jump scare and her appalling hygiene and ahem..."fashion sense"...christ on a pogo stick, there's just no hope.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Bizarre… Becky doesn’t seem too sure that she lost 40 pounds. She keeps questioning whether she really did or not while Amber is being super pushy about it. “You officially lost 40 pounds” Amber says. Wtf does that even mean? It’s been formally acknowledged that she lost the weight? Amber was sperging like a pageant mom while Becky sat there like a tard, struggling to put sentences together.
I wonder if like most normal humans she measures it from her old normal weight to her new normal weight, where as Amber measures it from mountain to valley.

What I mean is that I think Becky's like 360? So she might normally be at like 362-4 but calls herself 360 (like we all would) and was getting closer to 365 and said 'this ain't right, time to make some changes.' Whereas Amber measures from the one day after eating a huge dinner that she was 368.6. Now Becky might be like... 335-320, but I find when I lost weight I was just like "oh, today is a one-of I'm still [higher number]" so she calls herself 335 (loss of 25lbs) whereas Amber is 100% on the one day after a bad flu where she was 328.4.

I think that mentality is more typical if you don't have anything to prove but want to be healthier.

Serial Grapist

Bitch, I like grapes 🍇
kiwifarms.net
I think that Logiclynn is counting the weight loss from whatever Beckys highest ever weight overall was... whereas Becky is counting her weight loss from whatever her weight was when she actually started actively trying to lose weight.

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Becky got the big D and that's causing her to change her diet and cut out the sugary drinks. people noticed it looked like metiformin in her pill box. She's already mentioned she has pcos so I'm surprised she wasn't doing those before anyway (or maybe she was but then along came AL). sure Becky knew what she was getting into with AL but I'd still feel kinda bad if she got diabetes from living AL's lazy lifestyle and eating out all of the time...or if she got it before AL did atleast.

It's hard to tell if she did really lose anyway...I think she looked smaller when she first met AL but it's been said Becky is extremely unfortunate in her fat distribution and even in her high school pictures still had the no neck but it looked smaller. She would have to get down to the 100s before any really difference happened in her neck area. for some reason her body stores fat in her neck area.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino